CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
lol yeah I think we were used to the cases that were done in 07 and 08...but khair inshAllah that day will come for all of us when finally visas will be issued ;D
Inshallah :)

B

bestplace4u

Machchar ne apko kata wo uska Junun tha…
Aapne Khujli ki wo apka Sukun tha …..
Chah kar bhi aapne use nahi mara….
Kyonki uski rago me apka khoon tha

B

bestplace4u

Samundar me pani aur pani me fish

WAH WAH

samundar me pani aur pani me fish

wahwah

apko Salam aur apki girlfriend ko kiss

ab bolo
Wah Wah

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaimaa said:
Finally my lawyer submitted the things requested by the CHC-Isb from canada , and i hope my case progresses smoothly from no w on Inshallah
Inshallah sister. Hope for the best :)

B

bestplace4u

shaimaa said:
Finally my lawyer submitted the things requested by the CHC-Isb from canada , and i hope my case progresses smoothly from no w on Inshallah
InshaAllah everything will be alright.

H

humtum143

bestplace4u said:
Machchar ne apko kata wo uska Junun tha...
Aapne Khujli ki wo apka Sukun tha .....
Chah kar bhi aapne use nahi mara....
Kyonki uski rago me apka khoon tha
Wah wah

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
this is the letter my husband got 3 days ago..HELP !!!

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application for a permanent residence visa has been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Based on the information in your application, it appears that your sponsor has not fulfilled the requirements put upon him by the section 130 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations, which states,

(1) Subject to subsection (2), A sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanant resident visa as a member of the family class or an application to remain in canada as a member of the spouse in canada class under subsection 13(1) of the act, must be a canadian citizen or permanent rresidence who rresides in canada.

(2) a sponsor who is a canadian citizen and not rreside in canada may sponsor an application reffered to in subsection (1) by their spouse if the sponsor will rreside in canada when the applicant becomes a permanent rresident.

As such, your sponsor must provide satisfactory evidence of residence in canada or that your sponsor will reside in canada when you become a permanent rresident pursuant to subsection R130(2). The evidence you submit can include but is not limited to the following:

Your sponsors notices of assessments for the last 2 years
a complete copy of passport pages since your wedding up to the current day; this may include valid or expired passports.
bank and credit card statements for the last one year showing transactions in canada other than electronic bill payments
lease agreement or proof of home ownership in canada
cable or phone bills for last one year
other documents showing your sponsor has been residing in canada
if any of your family mambers in canada wish to provide financial support to you and the sponsor upon arrival in canada, please provide proof of income including paystubs and bank staements of that family memeber and a signed letter from the relative confirming his/her financial support.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you send this jok to CHC-islamabad you will get the same reply:

You file is in que to be reviewed...............

bestplace4u said:
Samundar me pani aur pani me fish

WAH WAH

samundar me pani aur pani me fish

wahwah

apko Salam aur apki girlfriend ko kiss

ab bolo
Wah Wah

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Huma,

Is the sponsor is Citizen or PR and if PR is he or was residing in Canada.

Humaumair said:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application for a permanent residence visa has been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Based on the information in your application, it appears that your sponsor has not fulfilled the requirements put upon him by the section 130 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations, which states,

(1) Subject to subsection (2), A sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanant resident visa as a member of the family class or an application to remain in canada as a member of the spouse in canada class under subsection 13(1) of the act, must be a canadian citizen or permanent rresidence who rresides in canada.

(2) a sponsor who is a canadian citizen and not rreside in canada may sponsor an application reffered to in subsection (1) by their spouse if the sponsor will rreside in canada when the applicant becomes a permanent rresident.

As such, your sponsor must provide satisfactory evidence of residence in canada or that your sponsor will reside in canada when you become a permanent rresident pursuant to subsection R130(2). The evidence you submit can include but is not limited to the following:

a complete copy of passport pages since your wedding up to the current day; this may include valid or expired passports.
bank and credit card statements for the last one year showing transactions in canada other than electronic bill payments
if any of your family mambers in canada wish to provide financial support to you and the sponsor upon arrival in canada, please provide proof of income including paystubs and bank staements of that family memeber and a signed letter from the relative confirming his/her financial support.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
UOC said:
Huma,

Is the sponsor is Citizen or PR and if PR is he or was residing in Canada.
i am the sponsor..i live in montreal ...me and my son r canadian citizens....i live here in my mother`s house

H

humtum143

Humaumair said:

Dear Applicant,

Did you live or work outside Canada ????? are you a citizen or PR holder ???? Go get a lawyer now they are hitting you under sub section which means your case is not refused bit somehow you either lived more then 6 months out of Canada or so!!! Correct me if I'm wrong

H

humtum143

Thats odd that a sponsor case turns sour usely it's the applicant... Question is did you tell them you are planning to move out of the country ???? Or work outside ????

B

bestplace4u

This is quite complicated you need to let us know your complete traveling history so we can think of something

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, this is the generic letter which means that though being a Canadian Citizen you can sponsor your spouse while staying outside Canada but you have to proof that after your spouse will get approval you have plans to move back to Canada. I guess you have not mentioned while filing the application that you will be living outside Canada. There is a section in application which asked for your plans if you claimed that you will be outside canada during the process being a citizen. At this stage it better to contact lawyer and submit the reply accordingly.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
UOC said:
Yes, this is the generic letter which means that though being a Canadian Citizen you can sponsor your spouse while staying outside Canada but you have to proof that after your spouse will get approval you have plans to move back to Canada. I guess you have not mentioned while filing the application that you will be living outside Canada. There is a section in application which asked for your plans if you claimed that you will be outside canada during the process being a citizen. At this stage it better to contact lawyer and submit the reply accordingly.
i have been living in canada since 2005....then when i got married i used to come and go....but i used to be back to canada with in 6 months..this time i came back to canada after 8 months as my father in law was sick...but it never said in the application that u cant go see ur husband....ppl here r sayin lawyer cant do anything he will just tell u to submitt all this and take money...i asked my MP and she said just submitt all these things....the house i live in is my mother`s house ...and all bills r in her name except gaz metro in which my name is added.....rest i have all my notice of assesments also..as i worked here also...i dont know what to do