Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 2010
wish he was here said:
An update from my side:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A requestl etter was sent out to applicant on 23 Mar 2011 and 45 days are given to comply.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Salam,

I've been a regular visitor of this forum since 2010, but just got around to setting up a profile. I must start off by thanking some of the members who've contributed a wealth of knowledge to help others along the way. I can assure you that this knowledge sharing is helping many more who are a regular readers of this forum. I hope we maintain this helping attitude in other areas of our lives too.

I've a question to ask. I was recently informed by CIC that they have mailed the package to the applicant, but it was not received and it has been well over 15+ days. I expect mail to be delayed, but I find 15+ for a regular domestic mail quite a long period.

Do we know if the above member received the documents from March 23rd?

Thanks.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mississauga08 said:
Salam,

I've been a regular visitor of this forum since 2010, but just got around to setting up a profile. I must start off by thanking some of the members who've contributed a wealth of knowledge to help others along the way. I can assure you that this knowledge sharing is helping many more who are a regular readers of this forum. I hope we maintain this helping attitude in other areas of our lives too.

I've a question to ask. I was recently informed by CIC that they have mailed the package to the applicant, but it was not received and it has been well over 15+ days. I expect mail to be delayed, but I find 15+ for a regular domestic mail quite a long period.

Thanks.
Walaikum slaam. We do welcome you warmly in joining this forum.Yahhhhh we have one more member now.
Missing mails is very common in PK and recently become a serious problem for many applicants on this forum. Problem could be far worse as not every one is registered on this forum. Those who are not registered here we call "Private Missing Mails".

In my opinion reply back to the email you rec'd on March 23rd informing them that "It appeared that the mail has been lost as it never delivered to you yet. Please resend the such letter/documents to my attention. If possible please send me the such letter/documents in email attachment in order to avoid the misplaced mail problem".

Chances are very low that you will get response back on your 1st email as I think Cigerret Noshi chal rahi ho gi. However;If you do send above mail 2-3 times promptly you will hear some positive feedback on this. Please dont forget to conclude your email without saying this "Your efforts are much appreciated" as you know garmi ka mousam hy aur wo "Gandeerian"(small pieces of SugarCan) be chew kr rahe ho ge tu hand wash krne ke liye othna pare ga.

Hope above help :) If I could be of any further assistance please feel free to let me know and I will request to my seniors to answer in advance details. Cheers.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Just a reminder for everyone PLZ PLZ DONT VOTE FOR LIBERALS (I KNOW NO ONE WILL VOTE FOR CONSERVATIVES), IF U WANT COMING GENERATIONS OF IMMIGRANTS TO NOT SUFFER AT THE HANDS OF CIC-ISLAMABAD AS WE ALL HAVE BEEN SUFFERING VOTE FOR NDP ONLY.

LETS MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND NOT LET THOSE CROOKS IN POWER UNLEASH THE WRATH ON US POOR PAKISTANI PEOPLE!!
Charger Veer how are you?Long time no talk. I didnt have a single smoke since I last talk with you as "Hamara yaar nahi tu kuch b nahi"

I understand your point but since day one Con's are leading the pre-election polls with far gap. This could be a early sign that "Naughty Chacha Back in Town"

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
pls bhai dont take tension,inshallah ALLAH will solve ur problems.i can understand buhat depression hota hain magar kuch nahi ker saktei.
:( :mad:
Thanks for encourging words sister.No wounder visiting forum does help a lot as good sisters & friends are out there to help each other.

How is your little baby? I have some pokeman stuff and some Chachu interesting puzzles for kids. If you want I can lend to you I am sure your baby will enjoye. :) Actually I bought these Chachu Puzzles for my hone wale baite ke liye ke wo puzzle ko complete kr ke phr oss pr shi shi kre but I think aisa hone wala nahi.

Mississauga08

Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4,

Thanks for the reply back with some good humor. I'll proceed with a short email and will the forum posted. Thanks.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hp_invent010 "Guys i just talked to minister kenny live on the radio show !! He said he will look into pakistani timelines issue as he is not aware of such long delays . I m confused how is this possible."

http://immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?FID=4&TID=22&PN=1098

Need your inputs on above statement before I say a Gali. Were he not receiving all those emails,letter peoples were sending to his office solely to his attention. I personally send an email during 2010 flood and staff responded me back on his behalf. What he mean he is not aware. Oder office mey baith ke "Kulfi" khata hy kya agr iss ko ye he nahi pata ke ho kya raha hy.

turab16

Feb 21, 2010
Good job!! Next time confront him about the numerous times you have raised this issue in vane!

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
hp_invent010 "Guys i just talked to minister kenny live on the radio show !! He said he will look into pakistani timelines issue as he is not aware of such long delays . I m confused how is this possible."

Need your inputs on above statement before I say a Gali. Were he not receiving all those emails,letter peoples were sending to his office solely to his attention. I personally send an email during 2010 flood and staff responded me back on his behlf. What he mean he is not aware. Oder office mey baith ke "Kulfi" khata hy kya agr iss ko ye he nahi pata ke ho kya raha hy.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks for encourging words sister.No wounder visiting forum does help a lot as good sisters & friends are out there to help each other.

How is your little baby? I have some pokeman stuff and some Chachu interesting puzzles for kids. If you want I can lend to you I am sure your baby will enjoye. :) Actually I bought these Chachu Puzzles for my hone wale baite ke liye ke wo puzzle ko complete kr ke phr oss pr shi shi kre but I think aisa hone wala nahi.
thanks bhai,ya with the grace of ALLAH she is f9 n buhat ziada naughty hogai hain :),now she is learning new words,aghar woh na hoti tu shaid mere liye ye time guzarna impossible hota.
aur app itnei mayoose kue horehei hain.AP tu humesha khush rehtei thei,r u feeling depress these days?kia bhabhi sei koi?? :eek: bhai humesha khush hi ache lagte hain. :)
bus app pakistan akar rukhsati kerwaye phir inshallah saree problems solve hojai ge 8).ameen

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have not heard this yet than please read below. Please bycote Sun newspaper and sun channel on your tv.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5i9sa5-zieqIEp7yocgFs83JO5Exg?docId=6597332

May God give the right way of thinking to all mankind. Ameen

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Mississauga08 said:
Salam,

Thanks.
Walekumasalam,

Welcome to becoming an active member of the forum.

No, I have not received that March 23rd letter. I have e-mailed them inquiring if they could e-mail it to me instead. But I will post any updates as they come. :)

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Thanks mahmed17, saggit19, lahorecouple and Hareer for your replies. I really appreciate it. :)

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
If you have not heard this yet than please read below. Please bycote Sun newspaper and sun channel on your tv.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5i9sa5-zieqIEp7yocgFs83JO5Exg?docId=6597332

May God give the right way of thinking to all mankind. Ameen
may ALLAH give HIDAYAT to sun newspaper n channel.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?FID=4&TID=22&PN=1098

Need your inputs on above statement before I say a Gali. Were he not receiving all those emails,letter peoples were sending to his office solely to his attention. I personally send an email during 2010 flood and staff responded me back on his behalf. What he mean he is not aware. Oder office mey baith ke "Kulfi" khata hy kya agr iss ko ye he nahi pata ke ho kya raha hy.
JHOOTA INSAN huhh :mad: