Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Guys I have an update to share...
My husband is working in middle east and we applied the case from of course Isb. So his parents got a call from the CIC-Isb asking about some facts that we already gave them such as rukhsati blah wlah and then the guy asked for my husband. He was told that my husband is not in pak but in middle east so the guy was first going to take the number but then refused taking it and said that they are going to send a "letter" soon. He did not comment on what kind of letter...Should this be a concern for us? Anyone with similar situation? any feedback is appreciated... ???

My case was submitted in Feb 2010 and has been in process since May of 2010.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Humaumair said:
thanks alot everyone...Allah sub ki madad keray....
what is sub section ..u said its delicate to fill out...what do i have to fill ????
i am hell tired its 3 am here...will sleep now...plz reply..will see in the morning....:)
dear huma umair!!

please don't get upset.. I know there was another forum member called shaimaa,, her husband got the same letter from chc-i .

It would be good if you could study her timeline and maybe contact her as to how she handled everything.
just relax and gather all your documents..InshAllah everything will be alright..

Thank Allah that u still have a chance..just don't waste time and carefully prepare all documents..our prayers are with you :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Tor-wi said:
My husband is working in middle east and we applied the case from of course Isb. So his parents got a call from the CIC-Isb asking about some facts that we already gave them such as rukhsati blah wlah and then the guy asked for my husband. He was told that my husband is not in pak but in middle east so the guy was first going to take the number but then refused taking it and said that they are going to send a "letter" soon. He did not comment on what kind of letter...Should this be a concern for us? Anyone with similar situation? any feedback is appreciated... ???

have u guys ever updated the embassy that ur husband is working in the middle east ???

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Tor-wi said:

I would be concerned if I was you. The reason being that he was going to take a number to call him and once he found out that he was not in Pakistan, he didn't take the number down. Did you guys tell him that he works in the middle east? Or was he told that he was out of Pakistan at the moment ? Did you guys ever tell them that he works in the middle east?

As far as the letter is concerned, it might be a letter of objection or it could just be a letter of a PCC from Middle east if they were told that he works there. Just wait for the letter and pray that its not an objection letter.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanhayi said:
yeh sara sar ilzam hay hum itnay masum hain . bus hubby asal mei yeh nahi samjhtay hain k hum un say dur rehnay pay pareshan htay hain warna aurat ek khuli kitab hay :p
Wah wah. ek khuli kitab hy. :eek: cannt say anything more on that

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Yeah we did tell them about him working in Middle East. We wrote it in the response that we submitted with the additional info papers as it asked what he has been doing since past few years and his all addresses... :-X

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ainy inam said:
again add gayab hay from e case......................... ???
yessssssss addresssssssssssssss gayabbbbbbbbbb shitooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Hey everyone,

Okay, I sent CHC an e-mail yesterday in regards of the so-called 'request letter' that they sent on March 23rd, which was 25+ days ago, which my husband never received. He went today to check at the post office and they said they don't have that letter. Should I e-mail them again today asking them to send me that letter as an e-mail attachment instead? How many days do the CHC usually take to reply?

L

lahorecouple

superman786 said:
i have another question, is it safe to clear customs with alot of gold? The gold was given to her during the wedding. We have had an issue before when a relative came and the jewlery was taken by the customs and they were fined. Also we have 2 extra suit cases full.

my wife took the wedding gold with her to canada...she didn't report it on the form airlines give to everyone before landing at pearson...after landing custom officers informed her she had to pay the duty for the gold...so she just paid and that's it...in fact they were very kind to her when they came to know she was coming back from pak after her wedding :)...also they gave her 60% discount on duty when she told them she is a full time student :)
lakin discount k baad bhi she had to pay around 600 $ :eek: :eek: :eek: ma tou yeh sun k mirne wala hi ho gaya tha ;D

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
humamir check your inbox.....
saggit19 said:
dear huma umair!!

please don't get upset.. I know there was another forum member called shaimaa,, her husband got the same letter from chc-i .

It would be good if you could study her timeline and maybe contact her as to how she handled everything.
just relax and gather all your documents..InshAllah everything will be alright..

Thank Allah that u still have a chance..just don't waste time and carefully prepare all documents..our prayers are with you :)

Adil1998

Mar 10, 2010
Dear Tanhayi,

i guess ur passport is with chc-isb for almost 40 days......

what is your e-cas status.......does it show decision made or not.....plz let me know......us ur case wife case or husband case

because my friend told yesterday that his wife got passport back after 30 days......

plz let me know what does e-cas status show.....does it still shows inprocess.......

thanks

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
one 2 ka 4 veeray im here, yaar just been busy with different agendas,... when was the last time u visited pakistan?

yaar ik gal dass, as u know we all been following cases here on this forum, i want to draw ur attention to one case in particular. Huma umair she got letter of objection (lame and frivolous) telling her that sponsor hasnt filled requirement, yaar wat a bull *censored word*!

I have also lived outside of canada for more than 6 months, but i told CHC-I and also sent them exit and entry stamps/ departure itinerary voluntarily. Now is it good enuogh? i obviously dont want to get the same letter in mail as humaumair got.

Wat u think veeray?
Charger veer you can ask more than 1 gal baat. :) My first ever & last visit to PK was happend in 2009. Thats it.
As long as you have provided exit/entry stamps thats more than enough. I personally dont think there is a reason for them to look on this in your case. However; If they do (unlikely) than you are already living here, I am sure you must have your various bills (as Canada is famous with multiple monthly bill) and also credit card statements. Keep them handy just in case. CHC at their full ZULIM on mankinds as we will not process the case within a reasonable timeline and if you gave up and started living in PK for long time than we will object you. CHC want ke loog 4-5 months baad atte jate rahe 2-3 weeks ke liye ta-ke airlines walo ka kharcha pani chalta raha.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shaimaa said:
humamir check your inbox.....
shaimaa..how r u ..have u guys submitted the proofs to the embassy ?

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Yes my lawyer has last friday, i hope to hear something good from the embassy now since my file is open :) Inshallah

saggit19 said:
shaimaa..how r u ..have u guys submitted the proofs to the embassy ?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends. In term of tax duty. Dont mentioned at AirPort that you bought this in PK. Tell them that you/yourparents purchased here before going to PK if you have pic's or recipts show them. However If you are not able to say above than tell that your personally didnt bought anything in PK it was gifted to you from your husband/your parents/your in-laws.