sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
fahadq said:
Now Waiting for visa sucks LOL... first we wait for PPR then we celebrate now when its so close it far lol

Already been 2 weeks since my wife sent her passport to CIC Islamabad. The problem with visa is it can happen any day where PPR you kind of knew where your file is and how long it may take...
come on..... do d prepartaion now..................... do shoppn .... n make plannnnnnnnnn. for fun

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
kha said:
Hi Salaaaam to all I got remedical letter on 05 march and today i done me remedz ;-)
comgratz......... now u lll son get ppr...........pray for me toooooooooooo

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
lonly widout hubby said:
come on..... do d prepartaion now..................... do shoppn .... n make plannnnnnnnnn. for fun

Everything all done .... have to keep on changing the booking lol ... travel agent is getting tired of me...
One of my cousins is getting married here in toronto... I was hoping she could attend it but looks like CIC is going to deny that request bummer :(

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
comgratz......... now u lll son get ppr...........pray for me toooooooooooo
InshAllah and plz b hopefull Allah hum sab ko es mushkil time say bahir nikalay ga ameeeeeeeeeen

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
hello everyone,
i want to share this with u all on 3rd march,Pakistan post delivered my Re-medical package, to Mr Naseem of SUN CONSULTING, about 20 Km away from my mailing address, instead of delivering it to address mentioned on the envelope. I was asked to collect the package by the recipient, Mr.Naseem, who had opened and then resealed the envelope, as he informed me that it contained my medical letter. I had to go his office to collect the medical package. I fail to understand this mistake on the part of Pakistan Post thereby leading to this unfair and illegal act of opening my envelope by Mr. NASEEM of SUN CONSULTING.
Even though I received the package, my information fell into the hands of a third person.....ohh
pls guys becareful with this type of consultants.

GOOD NITE.

n2nadir

Oct 28, 2010
Some folks here are talking about a June 2010 AOR getting his/her PPR. I wanted to add my tidbit. I am an May 2010 AOR myself and till date have no received my re-medical. However, recently I talked with a friend who applied in October 2010 to sponsor his wife. His case was forwarded to the Islamabad embassy in November 2010. In December 2010, his ecas was updated with Medical has been received. In December 2010, his wife got a follow up call from the Islamabad embassy to confirm their relationship. In January 2011, his ecas changed to "Decision Made".

Eventhough they have not received the PPR request yet, their case seems to be going through a wayyy faster processing then other cases.

Some key points that stand out:
1) They never received an AOR requesting additional documents
2) Their ecas status never went into "In Process", but immediately went to "Medicals Received" and a month after that changed to "Decision Made"
3) The Islamabad embassy called the wife barely a month after they got the file (this is extremely strange, since most files dont even get opened till 9-10 months into the process)

My friend is very hopeful he will hear something positive within a month or so.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
okay people i need help and i can't find all the answers to my questions on the chc website
I am being sponsored by my husband, i have a 6 year old boy who is a Canadian citizen although he was born in Pakistan. Now i am expecting another child and its due in July. I have tried contacting chc but in vain. Please advise that do i have to add the newborn on my application or my newborn will be automatically granted citizenship like my older son, i am really confused and i searched the whole website but couldn't find any information.

If anybody can advise me on this i shall be really grateful

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Sunshine girl said:
Hi everyone, guys do u know what is funny.....last tuesday when I checked my husband's e-case the mailling address and the phone was gone, so I wait couple days and it was back on friday, today is tuesday and again his address is missing........I dont know what is going on with his case.........this is the 2nd time happening to me.......just wanted to share this funny thing with u guys...

good luck everyone with the process!!
Hello there Sunshine girl, nothing to worry about dear they only remove the address when they working on your file. It happened to me twice. As soon as they remove the address that means your file goes to the next officer or next stage you can say. Nothing to worry about at all. It happens with everyone. Good luck to all of you who are waiting for the PPR.

My husband is still waiting for his passport to come back with the visa, it's been two weeks and two days today and hopefully should be hearing something very soon. I will let you guys know as soon as i hear something from my husband and please remember us in your prayers.

Thank you all.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
shaimaa said:
okay people i need help and i can't find all the answers to my questions on the chc website
I am being sponsored by my husband, i have a 6 year old boy who is a Canadian citizen although he was born in Pakistan. Now i am expecting another child and its due in July. I have tried contacting chc but in vain. Please advise that do i have to add the newborn on my application or my newborn will be automatically granted citizenship like my older son, i am really confused and i searched the whole website but couldn't find any information.

If anybody can advise me on this i shall be really grateful.
Write a letter to the embassy or e-mail them and let them know of your situation and they will tell you exactly what you should be doing. Just let them know you are expecting another child in july and what should you do next. They usually ask you when they send you the PPR and there is a column where it says if there is anything different in your case for an example birth of a child address changed things like that. So you should let them know ahead of time so you don't have face any problems later on. This is the best way to ask CHC directly that what steps should you be taking. This is only thing i can advise you.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
saroo said:
Hello there Sunshine girl, nothing to worry about dear they only remove the address when they working on your file. It happened to me twice. As soon as they remove the address that means your file goes to the next officer or next stage you can say. Nothing to worry about at all. It happens with everyone. Good luck to all of you who are waiting for the PPR.

My husband is still waiting for his passport to come back with the visa, it's been two weeks and two days today and hopefully should be hearing something very soon. I will let you guys know as soon as i hear something from my husband and please remember us in your prayers.

Thank you all.
my address has also been removed long time agooooo...................

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
i did write to them but i keep on getting the same reply that your file is in que to be reviwed i don't know what to do?
saroo said:
Write a letter to the embassy or e-mail them and let them know of your situation and they will tell you exactly what you should be doing. Just let them know you are expecting another child in july and what should you do next. They usually ask you when they send you the PPR and there is a column where it says if there is anything different in your case for an example birth of a child address changed things like that. So you should let them know ahead of time so you don't have face any problems later on. This is the best way to ask CHC directly that what steps should you be taking. This is only thing i can advise you.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
shaimaa said:
i did write to them but i keep on getting the same reply that your file is in que to be reviwed i don't know what to do?
Go to MP office set an appoitument and dicuse ur satuation with them

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:

Thank you all.
Thanks Saroo for the positive post. I really hope we hear something good by the end of this month inshallah...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shaimaa said:
Until the review date (also known as the Bring Forward Date) you will keep receiving this reply.