+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Go to MP office set an appoitument and dicuse ur satuation with them
MPs can't do anything, if you are lucky may be you will get the BF date but they can't make the process fast or anything.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
It's been 4 weeks since my husband send his passport and still nothing!

fahadq said:
Now Waiting for visa sucks LOL... first we wait for PPR then we celebrate now when its so close it far lol

Already been 2 weeks since my wife sent her passport to CIC Islamabad. The problem with visa is it can happen any day where PPR you kind of knew where your file is and how long it may take...

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Hi wes786, Imm forms and remedical was sent to them in October 2010...........so it's been 5 months! When I started the sponsorship of my hubby on the cic web site it processing time limit was within 9 months! And he is still in Pakistan :(
wes786 said:
When was the remedical done?

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
wes786 said:
MPs can't do anything, if you are lucky may be you will get the BF date but they can't make the process fast or anything.
Brother Wes you are right, these MP'S office people don't do anything. They just write an e-mail just like we do to the CHC and nothing more then that. I would suggest everyone to write them by yourself and there is nothing better then that. Don't write too much just one or two lines and they will forsure write you back. Believe me i've been corresponding with the embassy directly and each and every time they wrote me back and were happy that i didn't write them long long letter because they get annoyed and don't have to read people's long stories.

So just keep you e-mail to the minimum and just come to the point and you will get the reply back.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n2nadir said:
Some folks here are talking about a June 2010 AOR getting his/her PPR. I wanted to add my tidbit. I am an May 2010 AOR myself and till date have no received my re-medical. However, recently I talked with a friend who applied in October 2010 to sponsor his wife. His case was forwarded to the Islamabad embassy in November 2010. In December 2010, his ecas was updated with Medical has been received. In December 2010, his wife got a follow up call from the Islamabad embassy to confirm their relationship. In January 2011, his ecas changed to "Decision Made".

Eventhough they have not received the PPR request yet, their case seems to be going through a wayyy faster processing then other cases.

Some key points that stand out:
1) They never received an AOR requesting additional documents
2) Their ecas status never went into "In Process", but immediately went to "Medicals Received" and a month after that changed to "Decision Made"
3) The Islamabad embassy called the wife barely a month after they got the file (this is extremely strange, since most files dont even get opened till 9-10 months into the process)

My friend is very hopeful he will hear something positive within a month or so.
I hope and pray the best for her.. but im also afraid it could be a negative... is highly un-usual

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saroo said:
Brother Wes you are right, these MP'S office people don't do anything. They just write an e-mail just like we do to the CHC and nothing more then that. I would suggest everyone to write them by yourself and there is nothing better then that. Don't write too much just one or two lines and they will forsure write you back. Believe me i've been corresponding with the embassy directly and each and every time they wrote me back and were happy that i didn't write them long long letter because they get annoyed and don't have to read people's long stories.

So just keep you e-mail to the minimum and just come to the point and you will get the reply back.
I reject this point cause i email islamabad many time they just send me the genritic message that your file is for queue to review and etc ,but when i went through MP i got that they wrote about when our medical get Expire i really didnt know when our medical is going to expire and they said after that we will contact and also MP told me if they didnt contact you until End of this month mean March come back i will re email them through Attawa and i will see what is going on ???????? so it depends how much the MP is working

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!! I posted some information back in sept 2010 regarding previous cases for 2008 & 2009. I am posting the link here again.. it is helpful for the ppl who are waiting for the PPR and also the ones who sent their passports and waiting to get back from embassy...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t52499.0.html

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
I reject this point cause i email islamabad many time they just send me the genritic message that your file is for queue to review and etc ,but when i went through MP i got that they wrote about when our medical get Expire i really didnt know when our medical is going to expire and they said after that we will contact and also MP told me if they didnt contact you until End of this month mean March come back i will re email them through Attawa and i will see what is going on ???????? so it depends how much the MP is working
Depends on the MP as well. My wife is a March 2010 AOR, I contacted my MP in December 2010 and he told me not to contact him until the 16 months are over and I don't hear anything. So I contacted the embassy my self and got a reply that the file was in que for initial review and they were right. NOthing on my CAIPS and my wife received the first letter in Feb 2011 asking for updated PCC and forms. So it is true that your file sits in their storage for atleast 9-12 months before getting the initial review done.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
fahadq said:
Everything all done .... have to keep on changing the booking lol ... travel agent is getting tired of me...
One of my cousins is getting married here in toronto... I was hoping she could attend it but looks like CIC is going to deny that request bummer :(
OH DNT worry.... ur travel agent ............ wont mind it whn u r gona pay him lolzzzz...............
make plans for holidays................... lot of thng do to done i thnk whn she arrivess.............all d best..... pray for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooo

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:

Mpzz office does not do anything ....... just vote the right person would do ....................GOT THAT ...... this guy Kenny is fkn against asianz ...... coz they are not their votors ...........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:

Howdy .......... if ur not done till now i guess our cases will go till 3 yrs or somthing ............ we got to giv shit to conservatives in these elections ...... wen liberals were there ........ sponsorship was 4 months only ......... thy only think about economy .......we need skilled workers for economy ....what about the 35% of our pay check that we pay u to eat sukers .........

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, the remedical and PCC for my wife has been sent last month. Any one knows what shld be the next step. Does asking for updated police certificate and remedical means the background checks are completed. Can i expect PPR now and when ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
Hi guys, the remedical and PCC for my wife has been sent last month. Any one knows what shld be the next step. Does asking for updated police certificate and remedical means the background checks are completed. Can i expect PPR now and when ?
No one knows, keep waiting until you hear something. Its been a different process for everybody therefore nothing can be expected. I have seen cases that get PPRs 5 months after their rePCC and remedical. I have also seen cases where a remedical request is sent and a week after they get their PPR request. Its varies case to case...

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Thanks for the support and advice, I feel much better. :)

lahorecouple - I sent pictures of the function with my application and my husband sent them again, when they asked for supplementary forms to be filled, but I didn't think I needed to send pictures of us together after the wedding. I remember seeing a post about how to is done process but can't remember what it said. I'm wondering how long it takes for them to do the initial review. So they do the background checks after the initial review?
So I should send more supporting docs ie, how we communicate etc.. whether they ask for it or not? I'm afraid I may not have sent enough supporting documents when I applied. I really don't want to receive a letter stating that our relationship isn't genuine. :(

bestplace4u - I'll let you know if I find out anything or get any updates.

wes786 - Thanks for the information. :)