AOR Received.
20-04-2010
Med's Done....
20-01-2010
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2011
hi all.. been reading the forums for awhile, thought i get some help here...

wanted to know if anyone has any idea what would happen in the following situation: if we have already applied to sponsor spouse and while that process is underway, we also apply for visit visa (which requires you to send the passport upon applying)... what if during that time you get your PPR? Would CHC Isb automatically transfer the passport from the visit visa department to the other one?

I've been thinking of applying for visit visa for my wife and just as we were about to we received the re-PCC + re-filling out the IMM forms (education, work etc)... so now i'm thinking maybe, just maybe, we are nearing the end (i know wishful thinking)... would it be a risk now to apply for visit visa, send the passport and find out in a couple of weeks we end up getting the PPR and not having the passport on us !! and just a note we wanted to apply for the visit visa due to family med issue and would have attached supporting doc note (which we have also sent in for the spousal application as well)...

also anyone have issues getting PCC in Karachi??? the letter we got stated we need to get one from each District where one has lived since 18. I didn't know but Karachi is 4 districts ?!?! so now we need to get from 3 different places and police are not being co-operative (putting it nicely)...

thanks all...

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
yeh kia ho raha hai koi khabar hi nahi aarahi
Yeah lain sir aik good news. Dosray forum ki hai:)

Eventually it's my turn to have good news Smile. My wife who reside in Afghanistan received PPR today. This is my timeline:
Dec 2008 Married in Peshawar just nikah only 10 people attended
June 2009 processing started in CHC-ISB
Dec. 2009 Request letter for new marriage certificate
Feb. 2010 New marriage certificate was sent
May 2010 MP inquired, Responded Case is in process
Sep 2010 Medical Requested and was sent
Dec 2010 Police certificate requested
Feb 2011 Police certificate was sent
8 Mar 2011 PPR received

Additional info:
*No wedding, only Nikah 10 people attended
*I sent only 8 pictures
*The original marriage certificate was not accepted because marriage happened in Pakistan but I provided Afghan marriage certificate
*I provided good reasons (and of course real reasons) that why we did not have wedding and no intention to have wedding and why few people were invited to attend our nikah
*With original application I sent a letter answering to some possible issues that might arise during the processing.
*I am student, receive OSAP loan, and have a little income from my part time job.
*All questions were answered truthfully, even reporting her illegal immigration status in some foreign countries she used to live

I am hoping all of you guys hear good news soon. This forum was very helpful as I have followed this forum from May 2009 once or twice a week.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
godisgreat said:
Yeah lain sir aik good news. Dosray forum ki hai:)

Eventually it's my turn to have good news Smile. My wife who reside in Afghanistan received PPR today. This is my timeline:
Dec 2008 Married in Peshawar just nikah only 10 people attended
June 2009 processing started in CHC-ISB
Dec. 2009 Request letter for new marriage certificate
Feb. 2010 New marriage certificate was sent
May 2010 MP inquired, Responded Case is in process
Sep 2010 Medical Requested and was sent
Dec 2010 Police certificate requested
Feb 2011 Police certificate was sent
8 Mar 2011 PPR received

Additional info:
*No wedding, only Nikah 10 people attended
*I sent only 8 pictures
*The original marriage certificate was not accepted because marriage happened in Pakistan but I provided Afghan marriage certificate
*I provided good reasons (and of course real reasons) that why we did not have wedding and no intention to have wedding and why few people were invited to attend our nikah
*With original application I sent a letter answering to some possible issues that might arise during the processing.
*I am student, receive OSAP loan, and have a little income from my part time job.
*All questions were answered truthfully, even reporting her illegal immigration status in some foreign countries she used to live

I am hoping all of you guys hear good news soon. This forum was very helpful as I have followed this forum from May 2009 once or twice a week.
wah yar itni jaldi ppr aa gaya pcc k baad..lucky one

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
nothign today :(
abhi bell baji my heart beat became fast but polio k drops pilanay aye thay :(
wake uppp embassyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Green Green said:
HHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Huma you r funny
hehehe haan to aur kia...bell ki waja se heart beat taiz rehti hai...socti hun kitna maza aye k PPR aa jaye mai to pagal ho jaon lol

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Humaumair said:
hehehe haan to aur kia...bell ki waja se heart beat taiz rehti hai...socti hun kitna maza aye k PPR aa jaye mai to pagal ho jaon lol
Na na pagal na hona sareee kite keraee kho which pani hai aap ney or humarey bhai ko aap treatment kerwana per jay ga :D