+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

maximus391 said:
HE should be thrown out of the team
He is very powerful his career is full of scandals (sex/fixing) there is no performance from him but he is still a permanent member of pakistani team.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
As usual our openers are giving a disappointing performance in every match . Why Kamran Akmal is still in the team is the Question everyone asking . Seems like he is the last keeper available to PAkistani team . Its totally ridiculous that on the same pitch one team is scoring 300 + and another is down to 24/4 .... Very disappointing.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
maximus391 said:
I think they all will get out in 120's

wow Congrats some one got PPR from JUNE 2010 how come it's really surprise then we will be nest lol cant believe ,but best of luck any ways may Allah Help all of us get PPR as soon as possiable

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
wow Congrats some one got PPR from JUNE 2010 how come it's really surprise then we will be nest lol cant believe ,but best of luck any ways may Allah Help all of us get PPR as soon as possiable
Who? how do u know

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Brother exeemz, it's always good to hear from you:) I hope you and your wife are in good health!
I know, the sad face doesnt go with my personality...but I guess I really am tired of waiting for no reason! They still havent send my hubby's passport! I'm thinking about sending them an e-mail and inquire about it! OR SHOULD I JUST WAIT! Not fun at all!

Same here, I was away for some days and now that I'm back...I'm like...wow this forum is moving soo fast:/

Oh that is soo cool that I'm your wife's inspiration:)) Now I have to meet her when she is here inshallah! Forget about timbits...3 of us could have lunch at Pak-Restaurant at Lawrnce and Midland, when your wifey is here inshallah!

Ordering Caips again is perfect idea and good luck with it brother exeemz!

exeemz said:
Hello sister, make your sad smiley into happy one, like always, I like both ur names.

For Whywait, we can probably say a lot: we are pakistani, muslim, too brave, highly motivated individuals, weak as a nation, leaderless, corrupt gov etc etc :)

I have been away, so just got back and wow this forum grows like wild fire, Probably CHC office gets inquiries and new applicants in similar fashion and therefore overwhelmed - no no i am not on their side, just saying LOL. Still this no reason for what they are doing to Pakistanis.

How about you, any news from your husband yet. Did he get back the passport? just stay strong, you have come this far. Your destination is near. You are my wife's inspiration.

So today, I got a confirmation from TCS that the they received my recent visit and additional proof documents which my wife sent to them from Islamabad. Some local guy accepted the package and signed. I will wait till last week of March so they enter it into my file and order CAIPS notes again. This is a so annoying.

Also like to share this with others, as per close source, apparently there is a quota system that is also applied to spousal sponsorships. So according to my mukhbar, Quota for 2010 reached in Oct 2010. In Jan they opened for 2011. I couldn't get the quota number yet. Other info was a bit irrelevant, and its highly recommended to let your case go through at its pace, otherwise Leney ke deney par janey ka khatra high hay. So i don't know whats the haqeqat, and explanation for people who got ppr and visas in Nov/Dec, maybe they were approved before. who knows.

Happy waiting.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
FROM JUNE :eek:
WHO IS LUCKY ONE......................

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
Who? how do u know
ainy inam said:
FROM JUNE :eek:
WHO IS LUCKY ONE......................
khan82 said:
Not Possible, They havn't even open the APril files yet!

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Not Possible, They havn't even open the APril files yet!
AGAR KISI KAY DCUMNT MAY KOI MASLA HO TO WO AOR KAY FORAN BAD HE OBJ LTR BHEJTAY HAY YA BAD MAY?

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, guys do u know what is funny.....last tuesday when I checked my husband's e-case the mailling address and the phone was gone, so I wait couple days and it was back on friday, today is tuesday and again his address is missing........I dont know what is going on with his case.........this is the 2nd time happening to me.......just wanted to share this funny thing with u guys...

good luck everyone with the process!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sunshine girl said:
Hi everyone, guys do u know what is funny.....last tuesday when I checked my husband's e-case the mailling address and the phone was gone, so I wait couple days and it was back on friday, today is tuesdays and again his address is missing........I dont know what is going on with his case.........this is the 2nd time happening to me.......just wanted to share this funny thing with u guys...

good luck everyone with the process!!
ITs happening to everybody!

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
how disappointing kamran akmal :mad: ... he is a strong batsman sometimes and worst wicket keeper all he time. i think team will beat him in dressing room. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good for Pak...they lost this game to learn a good lesson i wish :mad:

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jiyamano said:
how disappointing kamran akmal :mad: ... he is a strong batsman sometimes and worst wicket keeper all he time. i think team will beat him in dressing room. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good for Pak...they lost this game to learn a good lesson i wish :mad:
Good try by Gul and Razzak but the whole team sucked today!