YES
I would.
samina Darr said:
When i will announce my remed +PPR in forum ppl wont believe to :p :p

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok thanks bhai, well she will be ok as shes my sis to and i can feel her feelings to as i am also woman and getting cruel by CHC :'(

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
May Allah shower his mercy and get us through this perplex process.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Sis never said anything relating ur husbands post i am just cursing chc if u read my posts not pointing at any member

fj423 said:
The following post is for all those who commented about my husband's case ..negatively.

as salaam u alaikum dear brothers and sisters,
I was really disturbed to have come on this forum this morning and see all the posts regarding my husband's re-medical. Yes, it is true my husband's case is January 2011 and he did alhamdulillah, receive his re-medical in November 2011. Alhamdulillah, e-case also shows that the medical results have been received. January 14 - today - is officially one year since our case has been transferred to Islamabad. I don't post on this forum regularly, I am simply just like most of you who come on this forum to see who received re-medical/ppr/visa/etc and are sharing good news because it is only this good news that gets us through this horrible process. I am just like most of you who come on this forum to learn about the process so that somehow we can make our cases go through this process quicker. For example, it is was through this forum I learned that it is good to send an update of proofs after 6-8 months of file transfer and that is exactly what I did. But never have I come to this forum to put down another individual. Nor have I ever said anything bad about your cases. I genuinely pray and wish that each one of your cases finishes very quickly. So what if my husband has received re-medical? He sure hasn't received PPR or his visa, nor is he with me here. What would be the point of me lying about his re-medical? So I say to each one of you - NO I am not lying about his re-medical, if you feel that I have - that is YOUR problem, my thanks is only to Allah swt who made it happen. I also say NO - no one in the embassy has a crush on me or my husband, nor do we know anyone within the embassy to make our case go faster. I am sorry your cases are behind, I pray to Allah swt that He quickens your cases so you may be re-united with your loved ones. But believe me, when you wish well for others, you yourselves will see progress within your own lives. But please don't say negative things and accuse someone of lying, when merely they come to this forum to gain support and share news. I won't be posting no more on this forum. I can now truly understand why wes bhai does not post on here like he used to. And to a select few members such as khilafah, bestplace, and lonely bro, I once thought each one of you were walking in the steps of wes bhai - to provide help and support to the forum members - but I no longer feel this way either.

Take care,

-fj

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
fj423 said:
The following post is for all those who commented about my husband's case ..negatively.

I was really disturbed to have come on this forum this morning and see all the posts regarding my husband's re-medical. Yes, it is true my husband's case is January 2011 and he did alhamdulillah, receive his re-medical in November 2011. Alhamdulillah, e-case also shows that the medical results have been received. January 14 - today - is officially one year since our case has been transferred to Islamabad. I don't post on this forum regularly, I am simply just like most of you who come on this forum to see who received re-medical/ppr/visa/etc and are sharing good news because it is only this good news that gets us through this horrible process. I am just like most of you who come on this forum to learn about the process so that somehow we can make our cases go through this process quicker. For example, it is was through this forum I learned that it is good to send an update of proofs after 6-8 months of file transfer and that is exactly what I did. But never have I come to this forum to put down another individual. Nor have I ever said anything bad about your cases. I genuinely pray and wish that each one of your cases finishes very quickly. So what if my husband has received re-medical? He sure hasn't received PPR or his visa, nor is he with me here. What would be the point of me lying about his re-medical? So I say to each one of you - NO I am not lying about his re-medical, if you feel that I have - that is YOUR problem, my thanks is only to Allah swt who made it happen. I also say NO - no one in the embassy has a crush on me or my husband, nor do we know anyone within the embassy to make our case go faster. I am sorry your cases are behind, I pray to Allah swt that He quickens your cases so you may be re-united with your loved ones. But believe me, when you wish well for others, you yourselves will see progress within your own lives. But please don't say negative things and accuse someone of lying, when merely they come to this forum to gain support and share news. I won't be posting no more on this forum. I can now truly understand why wes bhai does not post on here like he used to. And to a select few members such as khilafah, bestplace, and lonely bro, I once thought each one of you were walking in the steps of wes bhai - to provide help and support to the forum members - but I no longer feel this way either.

Take care,

-fj
Wow i wasnt aiming anthing against u
its our frustration against the Embassy
Sorry if our comment got to u. we wish well for everyone
its jus that the embassy says first in n first out system
but yet they cant follow their own rules.

We are jus upset that some have been waiting for n i guess
depending on Luck u will get ur remed n visa.

Sorry again n hopefulli u stay on this site to give courage to some who have been waiting long time
:)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
inshallah large amounts of mail will be going out starting feb just have a feeling

may help us all through this hard time

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
samina Darr said:
In larage amount there will be my REMD + PPR to :), INSHALLAH
sis have u filled imm forms or still waiting

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no bhai i didnt got anything since i sent some docs in oct 2011, no refill imm forms, no repcc, no remed and no ppr :-\ :-\

R

raptorsfan

fj423 said:

Take care,

-fj
Sab kuch allah (swt) keh haat meh hain...wish u all the best with rest of ur process and may ur husband get the visa soon...ameen...

I am good as long as no 1 says anything against Pakistan...

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fj423 said:

Take care,

-fj
sis abhi tak naraz ho kia hum sab say?

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Application TRANSFER to CHC- Islamabad 2011 Case by APPLICANT

Fj423---------------------- January 2011 [H]
R.Mujgani ----------------- January 2011 [H]
CHUMCHUM--------------- January 2011
Anso -----------------------January 2011 [H]
Liakram --------------------January 2011
Danny4450----------------- January 2011 [W]
Warda----------------------- January 2011
HASHOO-------------------- January 2011 [W]
Merrakhawaab------------- February 2011
Raptorsfan------------------ February 2011 [W]
Blue_angel------------------ March 2011
Simba----------------------- March 2011
Insaan2011----------------- March 2011 [W]
Yago ----------------------April 2011
Maknojia--------------------April 2011 [W]
Canadian555----------------April 2011
Waljo88---------------------April 2011
Missingmyjaan-------------April 2011
QD-------------------------- April 2011
Khalidi65--------------------- May 2011
Irsum------------------------June 2011
Adnanham------------------ June 2011
Fm_jun---------------------- June 2011
Yasir2k6---------------------- August 2011 [W]
ZZAADD---------------------- August 2011 [H]
Fathoom123------------------- September 2011 [H]
Aqeelc--------------------------September 2011[W]

Ezee------------------------- November 2011

Syedgj------------------------Unknown
Immigratingcanada2011---- Unknown
Creative.bird----------------- Unknown
Caninfoseeker---------------- Unknown
Emblem----------------------- Unknown
Rani Jee------------------------ Unknown
Ranjah------------------------ Unknown
Ali_shah----------------------- Unknown

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
samina Darr said:
sis abhi tak naraz ho kia hum sab say?

No, sis...its okay. I am sure none of you meant to directly hurt my feelings. You may have been trying to say these things against CHC but since it was my case that brought along all those comments, I felt like my own support group were against my case's progress. Anyways, its okay. Thank you for understanding :)