10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
It shows chc is not organized there most likely misplacing file orders

Same thing my file they dont know where it is and its 5 months since transfer and they say cpc has it
Cpc says Once transfered we are not responsible or capable of tracking it

If this continues then i start to thing what could have been misplaced from within the file

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Instead of commenting on facts known to every schmuck, watch the song :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZqaS92luU&feature=related

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
Instead of commenting on facts known to every schmuck, watch the song :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZqaS92luU&feature=related
aray wah hero bollywood song :p

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Here is a general question: Who is a primery applicant in sponsoring the spouse , Either the person who is sponsoring or the the person who is being sponsored. Anyone please.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
impulsive said:
Here is a general question: Who is a primery applicant in sponsoring the spouse , Either the person who is sponsoring or the the person who is being sponsored. Anyone please.
Being sponsored

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
that is because I am not that smart. When it comes to chc matters.
samina Darr said:
Impulsive you applied since 21 Oct 2010 you still couldnt figured out whos applicant :p :p

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
According to my understanding the primary applicant is the one one who primarily gives an application for sponsorship which is the person in Canada (myself) and the secondary would be the one you applied for. that is what I think make sense.

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Khilafah5 said:
It shows chc is not organized there most likely misplacing file orders

Same thing my file they dont know where it is and its 5 months since transfer and they say cpc has it
Cpc says Once transfered we are not responsible or capable of tracking it

If this continues then i start to thing what could have been misplaced from within the file
Khilafah5 said:
Its bull **** when chc says they process cases based on first come first serve there selecting randomly

They skipped oct nov december and issued medical for jan someyhing is wrong
Khilafah5 said:
Its bull **** when chc says they process cases based on first come first serve there selecting randomly

Khilafah5 said:

Khilafah5 said:

samina Darr said:
maybe the person whos file is dec 2011 have some resources in chc :D
lover said:
ho sakta hai
lover said:
muje to lagta hai 2011 wale ne koi baat sunai hai yaqeen nahin ata
lover said:
lols chachu zardari ki koi nahin sunay ga sab kismat ki baat hai
lover said:
aap khud sochain 2010 wale bethay hain or 2011 wale na ye srif jhoot hai
sawera said:
Agree!I don't believe them...
Tariq Yousuf said:
What the heck is this? how come they gonna process and issue REMEDIC to JAN 2011 file, i am waiting since 16months and no REMEDIC, NO REPCC NO PPR , NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :-[ :-[ :-[
R.Mujgani said:
thats not fair they are playin favoritism to some people

y the *censored word*?
its not fair :(

maybe the guys in the Embassy hava a crush on the wife or the husband lmao loll
(sorri who ever u r but it seems like that)
samina Darr said:
May be crush on both same time :p :p

The following post is for all those who commented about my husband's case ..negatively.

as salaam u alaikum dear brothers and sisters,
I was really disturbed to have come on this forum this morning and see all the posts regarding my husband's re-medical. Yes, it is true my husband's case is January 2011 and he did alhamdulillah, receive his re-medical in November 2011. Alhamdulillah, e-case also shows that the medical results have been received. January 14 - today - is officially one year since our case has been transferred to Islamabad. I don't post on this forum regularly, I am simply just like most of you who come on this forum to see who received re-medical/ppr/visa/etc and are sharing good news because it is only this good news that gets us through this horrible process. I am just like most of you who come on this forum to learn about the process so that somehow we can make our cases go through this process quicker. For example, it is was through this forum I learned that it is good to send an update of proofs after 6-8 months of file transfer and that is exactly what I did. But never have I come to this forum to put down another individual. Nor have I ever said anything bad about your cases. I genuinely pray and wish that each one of your cases finishes very quickly. So what if my husband has received re-medical? He sure hasn't received PPR or his visa, nor is he with me here. What would be the point of me lying about his re-medical? So I say to each one of you - NO I am not lying about his re-medical, if you feel that I have - that is YOUR problem, my thanks is only to Allah swt who made it happen. I also say NO - no one in the embassy has a crush on me or my husband, nor do we know anyone within the embassy to make our case go faster. I am sorry your cases are behind, I pray to Allah swt that He quickens your cases so you may be re-united with your loved ones. But believe me, when you wish well for others, you yourselves will see progress within your own lives. But please don't say negative things and accuse someone of lying, when merely they come to this forum to gain support and share news. I won't be posting no more on this forum. I can now truly understand why wes bhai does not post on here like he used to. And to a select few members such as khilafah, bestplace, and lonely bro, I once thought each one of you were walking in the steps of wes bhai - to provide help and support to the forum members - but I no longer feel this way either.

Take care,

-fj

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
It also goes toward how you think of husband case or wife case, it can be either. Either the person who sponsor's is his or her case since he or she is the one who applied for it or the person who is being sponsored his or her case. so how someone determine's either way this is upto your own definition.

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
person whos sponsering he/she cant be primary applicant, because the person whos sponsered he is primary applicant, sponser person can be secondary applicant, because the person whos getting visa is the primary.

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to cic the person whos sponsering spouse and filing a case for approval in CIC canada thts the main applicant, but when it comes to CHC-I sponsered person is primary applicant.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Dear sis, Sorry to see all the things have been posted by some of the forum members. But I guess this is just because they might have been frustrated after such a long waiting period. I hope they would not be doing anything like this in the future.
I personally wish you lots of luck for the future.
fj423 said:
The following post is for all those who commented about my husband's case ..negatively.

as salaam u alaikum dear brothers and sisters,
I was really disturbed to have come on this forum this morning and see all the posts regarding my husband's re-medical. Yes, it is true my husband's case is January 2011 and he did alhamdulillah, receive his re-medical in November 2011. Alhamdulillah, e-case also shows that the medical results have been received. January 14 - today - is officially one year since our case has been transferred to Islamabad. I don't post on this forum regularly, I am simply just like most of you who come on this forum to see who received re-medical/ppr/visa/etc and are sharing good news because it is only this good news that gets us through this horrible process. I am just like most of you who come on this forum to learn about the process so that somehow we can make our cases go through this process quicker. For example, it is was through this forum I learned that it is good to send an update of proofs after 6-8 months of file transfer and that is exactly what I did. But never have I come to this forum to put down another individual. Nor have I ever said anything bad about your cases. I genuinely pray and wish that each one of your cases finishes very quickly. So what if my husband has received re-medical? He sure hasn't received PPR or his visa, nor is he with me here. What would be the point of me lying about his re-medical? So I say to each one of you - NO I am not lying about his re-medical, if you feel that I have - that is YOUR problem, my thanks is only to Allah swt who made it happen. I also say NO - no one in the embassy has a crush on me or my husband, nor do we know anyone within the embassy to make our case go faster. I am sorry your cases are behind, I pray to Allah swt that He quickens your cases so you may be re-united with your loved ones. But believe me, when you wish well for others, you yourselves will see progress within your own lives. But please don't say negative things and accuse someone of lying, when merely they come to this forum to gain support and share news. I won't be posting no more on this forum. I can now truly understand why wes bhai does not post on here like he used to. And to a select few members such as khilafah, bestplace, and lonely bro, I once thought each one of you were walking in the steps of wes bhai - to provide help and support to the forum members - but I no longer feel this way either.

Take care,

-fj