+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FJ dnt take them seriously as they also didnt said about you seriously, so no worries they just are frautrated and keep waiting since long time so they said and maybe didnt mean to hurt you, they just to make themself happy and they mean to accused CHC not you :D

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
samina Darr said:
FJ dnt take them seriously as they also didnt said about you seriously, so no worries they just are frautrated and keep waiting since long time so they said and maybe didnt mean to hurt you, they just to make themself happy and they mean to accused CHC not you :D
The post was not meant only for those 3 i mentioned specifically - I only mentioned those individuals because I know the others have done something like this before, but these 3 members - I haven't seen them talk about someone else's case like this. And samina darr - you posted comments regarding my husband's case as well so please dont find your happiness by making others feel hurt.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
When it comes to sposoring which is the first stage and the only time we sponsor is in Canada and not in Pakistan we don't apply or send papers direct to pakistan. Those papers we send to Immigration dep't here get forward to Pakistan by the Canadian Gov't, and we don't do that process to forward to Islamabad. So primarily those are done by the person who is in Canada. and here is the definition of the word primary by the dictionary if you like to see that too, " constituting or belonging to the first stage in any process". So how in the world the the sponsored person who did not even file any documents becomes the primary applicant without initiating any application anywhere.

samina Darr said:
According to cic the person whos sponsering spouse and filing a case for approval in CIC canada thts the main applicant, but when it comes to CHC-I sponsered person is primary applicant.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
impulsive said:
When it comes to sposoring which is the first stage and the only time we sponsor is in Canada and not in Pakistan we don't apply or send papers direct to pakistan. Those papers we send to Immigration dep't here get forward to Pakistan by the Canadian Gov't, and we don't do that process to forward to Islamabad. So primarily those are done by the person who is in Canada. and here is the definition of the word primary by the dictionary if you like to see that too, " constituting or belonging to the first stage in any process".
Asak,

You are right in your definition of a principal applicant, but it differs in this context. The principal applicant is the sponsored person because he/she is the one who initiates the whole process with the help/support of the sponsor. The whole application is because of the person who wants to get into Canada. The process of sponsorship approval is the first process by default and is not the be all and end all of the immigration process :)

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fj dnt take serious on your heart as we trying to make ourself happy :D as this forum is not anymore canadavisa lolsss,,and also lots of user come here and tell fake stories and its true so here fourm ppl do not believe them so says all these, but well good luck to you and your husband and wish you and your husband unite soon Inshallah and all of us well, so i say sorry to from all forum if you really hurt,

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fj423 said:
The following post is for all those who commented about my husband's case ..negatively.

as salaam u alaikum dear brothers and sisters,
I was really disturbed to have come on this forum this morning and see all the posts regarding my husband's re-medical. Yes, it is true my husband's case is January 2011 and he did alhamdulillah, receive his re-medical in November 2011. Alhamdulillah, e-case also shows that the medical results have been received. January 14 - today - is officially one year since our case has been transferred to Islamabad. I don't post on this forum regularly, I am simply just like most of you who come on this forum to see who received re-medical/ppr/visa/etc and are sharing good news because it is only this good news that gets us through this horrible process. I am just like most of you who come on this forum to learn about the process so that somehow we can make our cases go through this process quicker. For example, it is was through this forum I learned that it is good to send an update of proofs after 6-8 months of file transfer and that is exactly what I did. But never have I come to this forum to put down another individual. Nor have I ever said anything bad about your cases. I genuinely pray and wish that each one of your cases finishes very quickly. So what if my husband has received re-medical? He sure hasn't received PPR or his visa, nor is he with me here. What would be the point of me lying about his re-medical? So I say to each one of you - NO I am not lying about his re-medical, if you feel that I have - that is YOUR problem, my thanks is only to Allah swt who made it happen. I also say NO - no one in the embassy has a crush on me or my husband, nor do we know anyone within the embassy to make our case go faster. I am sorry your cases are behind, I pray to Allah swt that He quickens your cases so you may be re-united with your loved ones. But believe me, when you wish well for others, you yourselves will see progress within your own lives. But please don't say negative things and accuse someone of lying, when merely they come to this forum to gain support and share news. I won't be posting no more on this forum. I can now truly understand why wes bhai does not post on here like he used to. And to a select few members such as khilafah, bestplace, and lonely bro, I once thought each one of you were walking in the steps of wes bhai - to provide help and support to the forum members - but I no longer feel this way either.

Take care,

-fj
I totally agree with you ........... if someone does not wish to trust the info which another member has posted should be an individual's opinion and does not necessarily reflect the reality and no one should be condemned for posting their info, if we continue this behavior then everyone will be afraid to post any of their info being subject to ridicule and mistrust. It must be hurtful but given their frustration I implore you to overlook the anomaly and stay here to help others if you feel that you can, as the old saying goes ........ Do the best you can and then get your old umbrella up to keep the rain of criticism. ;D ;D

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Dear Shamsia, I am glad that you are on the forum now and understood this thing partially but it still does not make very much sense that person who initiate the process is not the primary applicant and also why one can't initiate the process for someone and becomes the applicant since he or she is the one who applies.

shamsia said:
Asak,

You are right in your definition of a principal applicant, but it differs in this context. The principal applicant is the sponsored person because he/she is the one who initiates the whole process with the help/support of the sponsor. The whole application is because of the person who wants to get into Canada. The process of sponsorship approval is the first process by default and is not the be all and end all of the immigration process :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Dear Shamsia, I am glad that you are on the forum now and understood this thing partially but it still does not make very much sense that person who initiate the process is not the primary applicant and also why one can't initiate the process for someone and becomes the applicant since he or she is the one who applies.
The principle applicant is the one who has applied for immigration not the sponsor :D

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Thanks for posting something to show regretfulness. I believe you have done something most Pakistani people would never do that.
samina Darr said:
fj dnt take serious on your heart as we trying to make ourself happy :D as this forum is not anymore canadavisa lolsss,,and also lots of user come here and tell fake stories and its true so here fourm ppl do not believe them so says all these, but well good luck to you and your husband and wish you and your husband unite soon Inshallah and all of us well, so i say sorry to from all forum if you really hurt,

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
and how how would you define that. please
became-a-loner said:
The principle applicant is the one who has applied for immigration not the sponsor :D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
impulsive said:
The immigration process is for the person who wants to immigrate to Canada. Since the sponsor is already in Canada, the process cannot be about him/her. Hence, that does not make the sponsor the principal applicant.

Just an eg, your mother or father might take you to a school to get you admitted. They provide the fees, fill up the forms etc, but the person who actually gets the admission is you - the student. Here, the sponsor is your parents and the principal applicant is the student.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Of couse children can't be doing that process for themselves but the definition for Applicant is someone who formally asks for something OR someone who applies for something. and who applies people from Canada or the person who did not applies and becomes the applicant. (one can say that according immigration dep't, the definition is different)
shamsia said:
The immigration process is for the person who wants to immigrate to Canada. Since the sponsor is already in Canada, the process cannot be about him/her. Hence, that does not make the sponsor the principal applicant.

Just an eg, your mother or father might take you to a school to get you admitted. They provide the fees, fill up the forms etc, but the person who actually gets the admission is you - the student. Here, the sponsor is your parents and the principal applicant is the student.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Please don't forget she was the one who was really hurt. so it may take sometime for her to say anything. But trust me you have done the right thing and hope some other may follow you.

samina Darr said:
THANKS, Ipmpulsive but jisnay khana tu usnay tu kha nahi :(