became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
now what did i do wrong? that she was mentioning my name? I don't even know her or about her case something is messed up
Sawera do u recall anything?
She just said that you used to be a helping hand which does not seem to be the case any longer, I told you that your song sucks ....... now you are witnessing the repercussions in different shapes and forms ;D

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
bestplace4u said:
Normally 2 months to 6 months but u have already waited so long and it was an interview case then I am hoping in a month or so.
Ooii! Old boy!.. Whats with your case? any progress? Long time no see? where are rest of the usual suspects?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
now what did i do wrong? that she was mentioning my name? I don't even know her or about her case something is messed up
Sawera do u recall anything?
What u mean by i recall :mad: WHAT?

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
She just said that you used to be a helping hand which does not seem to be the case any longer, I told you that your song sucks ....... now you are witnessing the repercussions in different shapes and forms ;D
oh well no one require help here everyone is hot shot like charlie sheen, remember last time when i told this guy that calling cards are not accepted as proof he was like they are :p and I bet he sent tons of em.
Some people who really need help they are in contact with me via PM.

B

bestplace4u

Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
Ooii! Old boy!.. Whats with your case? any progress? Long time no see? where are rest of the usual suspects?
my case is in the storage room until they think its time to call me for an interview :(

B

bestplace4u

sawera said:
What u mean by i recall :mad: WHAT?
oh sorry english main likh diya :p
I meant k kiya aapko kuch yaad hai what did i do wrong to piss that lady off.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
best bro can you tell me when did they put you or informed you about you are in interview que, i didnt hear from them since long like since sept 2011 so i want to know am i also in interview Q? what was your reason to call for you an interview, if you dont mind asking you?

B

bestplace4u

Tariq Yousuf said:
best bro can you tell me when did they put you or informed you about you are in interview que, i didnt hear from them since long like since sept 2011 so i want to know am i also in interview Q? what was your reason to call for you an interview, if you dont mind asking me.
I received Re PCC and IMM forms request in May 2011 when I did not hear any thing about re med till August, I emailed them and received a reply that file is in interview queue. They don't tell u the reason of interview, neither u can find out in CAIPS.
Just send them an email asking for update on your file if it will be placed for interview then they will let u know.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok thanks best bro, i even didnt receive imm forms and re pcc i just recevd imm forms when i got AOR

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
bestplace4u said:
I received Re PCC and IMM forms request in May 2011 when I did not hear any thing about re med till August, I emailed them and received a reply that file is in interview queue. They don't tell u the reason of interview, neither u can find out in CAIPS.
Just send them an email asking for update on your file if it will be placed for interview then they will let u know.
Is this husband or wife case ?

B

bestplace4u

Tariq Yousuf said:
ok thanks best bro, i even didnt receive imm forms and re pcc i just recevd imm forms when i got AOR
That means they have not open your file for initial review so my suggestion don't sen them email.

Tariq Yousuf said:
they still didnt tell you when your interview will be held?
No date finalized yet, keeping the current time line in mind for interview cases it will not be before June this year.

muzmil said:
Is this husband or wife case ?
Husband Case

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
That means they have not open your file for initial review so my suggestion don't sen them email. No date finalized yet, keeping the current time line in mind for interview cases it will not be before June this year. Husband Case

bestbro they have done intial review already thts why i got letter from them in sept and i sent requested docs