+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

Tariq Yousuf said:
bestbro they have done intial review already thts why i got letter from them in sept and i sent requested docs
oh ok i thought u did not hear anything at all

B

bestplace4u

Tariq Yousuf said:
but i didnt recvd re pcc, remedical, just recvd imm forms when i got AOR
bro i am confused can u write down your exact time line.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
and in September 2011 what forms were requested again?
no forms requested again only imm forms came with AOR OCT 2010, but they requested some proofs which i sent in sept 2011.

B

bestplace4u

Tariq Yousuf said:
no forms requested again only imm forms came with AOR OCT 2010, but they requested some proofs which i sent in sept 2011.
ok then email them and ask for update on ur case

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
ok then email them and ask for update on ur case
Thanks best bro for your kind information, i will def email them tomorrow see when i will get reply from them

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
We received your application to sponsor SAMAR JAWAD on October 8, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 8, 2010.

We sent you a letter on November 8, 2010 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

no reply since den ... im so depressed :( :(

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samar jawad said:
We received your application to sponsor SAMAR JAWAD on October 8, 2010. We started processing your application on November 8, 2010. We sent you a letter on November 8, 2010 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. no reply since den ... im so depressed :( :(
samar there are many applicant who didnt hear from CHC since they applied you are not only one

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
fj423 said:
The following post is for all those who commented about my husband's case ..negatively.

as salaam u alaikum dear brothers and sisters,
I was really disturbed to have come on this forum this morning and see all the posts regarding my husband's re-medical. Yes, it is true my husband's case is January 2011 and he did alhamdulillah, receive his re-medical in November 2011. Alhamdulillah, e-case also shows that the medical results have been received. January 14 - today - is officially one year since our case has been transferred to Islamabad. I don't post on this forum regularly, I am simply just like most of you who come on this forum to see who received re-medical/ppr/visa/etc and are sharing good news because it is only this good news that gets us through this horrible process. I am just like most of you who come on this forum to learn about the process so that somehow we can make our cases go through this process quicker. For example, it is was through this forum I learned that it is good to send an update of proofs after 6-8 months of file transfer and that is exactly what I did. But never have I come to this forum to put down another individual. Nor have I ever said anything bad about your cases. I genuinely pray and wish that each one of your cases finishes very quickly. So what if my husband has received re-medical? He sure hasn't received PPR or his visa, nor is he with me here. What would be the point of me lying about his re-medical? So I say to each one of you - NO I am not lying about his re-medical, if you feel that I have - that is YOUR problem, my thanks is only to Allah swt who made it happen. I also say NO - no one in the embassy has a crush on me or my husband, nor do we know anyone within the embassy to make our case go faster. I am sorry your cases are behind, I pray to Allah swt that He quickens your cases so you may be re-united with your loved ones. But believe me, when you wish well for others, you yourselves will see progress within your own lives. But please don't say negative things and accuse someone of lying, when merely they come to this forum to gain support and share news. I won't be posting no more on this forum. I can now truly understand why wes bhai does not post on here like he used to. And to a select few members such as khilafah, bestplace, and lonely bro, I once thought each one of you were walking in the steps of wes bhai - to provide help and support to the forum members - but I no longer feel this way either.

Take care,

-fj
Congratulations!!!! i am v happy for u...it doesnt matter if 2010 or 2011 ppl got PPR or Remedical..we should be happy for everyone...it all depends on luck and the application package..
May Allah help us go through this lengthy process Aameen!
Cheers :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
impulsive said:
Dear Sis, Give her sometime, She would be ok Inshaallah. sometime people get hurt badly and we should always make sure that no one in this world should ever suffer because of us. Sometime we don't realize what we say things in jokes or just for fun but it may hurt someone badly . May Allah keep us away from the wrong doing towards other as haqooqul ibad which are peoples right won't be forgiven until that person forgive's us. There is a hadeeth Our prophet said that there would be a person who would be a shaheed at the judgement day and Allah (swt) would say to him that today I forgive you all the sin you have committed toward me but for the immanat you have to give back to someone is not forgiven, so you have to return this imaanat to him, This person would reply Oh Allah I don't have that with me today to return this so how can I return that to him. At that time Allah (swt) would show him that thing inside the hell and would be told to go and get that, so this person while he would be bringing this from the hellfire Allah would make this thing slip off his hands and he would be told to go back many times as this would be his punishment and (other person would be rewarded by this persons good deeds as no one actually needs worldly things on that day but that is to show Allah's justice) this is about how we sometime take things very lightly and we all do that once in a while. May Allah keep us on strait path. Ameen.
v Nice! +1 for u

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.