Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Congratulations Ayesha!! All the very best! Hope you get to do your studies the way you planned :) :) Mubarak once again!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Awaiting 2012 said:
soooon inshAllah... im counting on the cic to speed up the process now that they have hired new staff ;D
it will happen all in one day.. u will inshAllah receive remed+ PPR.. inshAllah

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
intellix said:
That's what I am thinking, why are they skipping those months.

Interesting, so you filed Nikah only case. When was your file transferred to CHC-I? You said you did Rukhsati this visit, did you already submit the proof?
As my signature indicates :p Dec 14 2010 file was transferred and Dec 23 is AOR from Islamabad but CIC-Status (website) updated near Jan 2011 end.

No I haven't sent the current rukhsati proof. I will prep everything and if they request more...i will give them more. Since they seem to have the ...don't call us, we will call you policy.

Thanks Wes bhai for the 20% trend note. Lets hope I fall under 15 month as I am in 12 month now.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
saggit19 said:
[quote ]

allah karye amennnnnnn suma ameennnnnnnnnnnnn

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
By the grace if Allah, I received my passport with visa this evening :)
Im leaving for Toronto this Sunday inshAllah :) Will still be visiting the forum and keeping in touch! I wanna thank each one of you for the constant support and motivation to keeping myself calm and patient. May God grant all of your visas very soon inshAllah! :)

This is for you Simba! Whats the update on your case?
Congrat's Ayesha so so so so Happy 4 u sis!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2nd Post
gola_jee said:
I don't post that much but regular reader. I got PPR + PCC but not re-medical request. My file was transferred on Feb. 27 in 2011. Medical will expire in December but I don't know why they did not ask for the medical. Any suggestion
Hahahaha wht a Joke again C'mon guys some of these Newbies making u fool N u believing them so funny .....its better to belief if Danny4450, tuco, became-a-loner,anso, etc say tht they did received ...........not on Golaaaaa geeee.

1ST Post(Wht a Entreeee) :eek:
gola_jee said:
Wow ! it really became a chatting forum. I was used to read it for such a long time and now I just read it after few months and decided to register and say my findings. This forum turned to be a big mess because of some people who have time of the world. For some people if they don't work, don't go to school or don't have anything to do then just come here and say whatever foolish stuff they wanna say.
Keep it just informative as much as you can and this a request to those users who are just killing their and others time.

I am afraid one day someone will come and ask for lonely wife here or someone will ask for lonely husband

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Rahi_Atray said:
Can anybody inform usually how long it takes after re-medical is done? 4 months is a good guess.. :)

thanks
I would say 3 months ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Awaiting 2012 said:
Wes brother, its been 12 months since my file transfer to islamabad, on november 19th, havent recieved anything yet, no re-meds, no e-mails nothing, and i'm not sure if i have provided enough proofs, It's an arranged marriage so before the nikah i hardly spent time with him as he was just my father's friend's son, and the proofs i provided were the dholki pictures, nikah and wedding ceremony pictures along with the invitee pictures ( almost 1000 invitees) and the engagement setup pictures, plus pictures of time spent together in pakistan in 2010, along with more written proofs (about how close were were in past, and that he attended my 5th birthday party indicating our families were closely connected since that time)
So I am assuming you guys talk now since you are Nikahed and hopefully you are collecting all of the proofs that I mentioned earlier. When they send you the first request that is rePCC and IMM forms; send along the supporting contact detalis and InshAllah in your next review you will receive the remedical and PPR after...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
mera visa kabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb aya gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aab tu sAB KA AYA GAYA HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I CNT WAITTTTTTTTTTTT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAT R THEY DOIN WID MY FILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAB KO DADIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EXCEPT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sis Every single day u r worried lol kaha na its on is its way Inshallaha trust me.

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
wes786 said:
So I am assuming you guys talk now since you are Nikahed and hopefully you are collecting all of the proofs I mentioned earlier. When they send you the first request that is rePCC and IMM forms; send along the supporting contact detalis and InshAllah in your next review you will receive the remedical and PPR after...
thanks a lot!

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
saggit19 said:
[/quote

Inshallah u tooo :D!!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
im a doctor. no need fr resignation letter. my mom (also a doctor) is my boss.
the thing is mine was remedical ppr together. so i guess its gonna b a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg wait. dont know what to do what not to do
Doctor's Plz help! Most of the Forum Members having Depression in this forum(bz of tht they forgot when did they apply N receiving Re-Pcc/Re-Medical/as well PPR wow) any Medicine or how to get rid of this depression thingee ???.

umme hani said:
wow..............u too doctor im too doc, so ur residency in ???....................or jus cmpleted

Ummmm

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
-
File Transfer...
January 2012
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
October 2011
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
LOL, I hardly comment on this forum...but today I am too shocked to see that some people are so jealous that they are actually targeting ppl whos processes are getting done faster....I personally know 3 ppl who got their visas within 10 to 12 months in 2010...there are many many applications filed with CIC isb and not everyone comes to this forum...if these jealous ppl will keep targeting the newbies here with good news then ppl will just stop sharing their information...plz get a life and be happy for other ppl...yes a lot of cases DO get done within 12 months...