Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Came to the forum to check if there was any good news...because even after 21 months I don have any good news to share..but people on the forum are all already so depressed.

May Allah bring peace and reunite all of us with our loved ones, may we don't have to go through this torture every single day of our lives.. I pray all of u hear the good news u deserve before the year's end. AMEEN!!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
saggit19 said:
Came to the forum to check if there was any good news...because even after 21 months I don have any good news to share..but people on the forum are all already so depressed.

May Allah bring peace and reunite all of us with our loved ones, may we don't have to go through this torture every single day of our lives.. I pray all of u hear the good news u deserve before the year's end. AMEEN!!
Ameen! :)

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
saggit19 said:

Ameen sis

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:

Ameen! I hope your case is resolved next. I am sure it's pretty close to an end...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
Replied!

Oh I am chilaxed bro don't worry! :)
Sorry bro.. Can't give you a +1 for the next 168 hours. You have done so much for this forum and still people give you crap in return for helping them out.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just relax Malik Bhai! No one is out to get anyone here. It is really hard to prove anything over the internet as no one would want to post any documents online to protect their privacy. In fact any one would be hesitant to even share their true identity on-line due to identity theft issues.

And as per Sawera sis the person can go for a face to face or on phone interview but then who is willing to give interview to anyone for sharing a news on a forum? And even if you met them face to face or talked to them over the phone how can you trust them then that they aren't lying(people get fake passports made they cant make fake letters and docs using the ones available online?)?

How would you like you post the AOR letter you got along with your name and immigration file number to show to this forum thread that your file date is the one you say it is?

So the request to ask them to prove they filed on a certain date and they got their PPR or RePCC on a certain date is just unrealistic. For this reason, if you think these two ids are bogus just disregard them and let time prove them right or wrong. Rest Allah knows best!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
Just relax Malik Bhai! No one is out to get anyone here. It is really hard to prove anything over the internet as no one would want to post any documents online to protect their privacy. In fact any one would be hesitant to even share their true identity on-line due to identity theft issues.

And as per Sawera sis the person can go for a face to face or on phone interview but then who is willing to give interview to anyone for sharing a news on a forum? And even if you met them face to face or talked to them over the phone how can you trust them then that they aren't lying(people get fake passports made they cant make fake letters and docs using the ones available online?)?

How would you like you post the AOR letter you got along with your name and immigration file number to show to this forum thread that your file date is the one you say it is?

So the request to ask them to prove they filed on a certain date and they got their PPR or RePCC on a certain date is just unrealistic. For this reason, if you think these two ids are bogus just disregard them and let time prove them right or wrong. Rest Allah knows best!
C'mon sis read again bz i dnt think u still understand the defination of Proof.

sawera said:
Just to make u clear:
Anything that can make a
person believe that a fact or proposition is true or false.

The defination of Proof does'nt means only Paper work it can b Proofed by different ways for e.g clue/information etc.
In Olden Years their were no Paper work but still people use to Proof themselves.
Ok lets take CiC Isb we send them so many Proof's(Original Nikkah Nama) but still many times they dnt accept tht(Marriage is not geniune) as we sended so many Paperwork but still same :(.............. so they use different ways for e.g (Interview).
In this forum Members start with lie by making their Faked ID's but as Muslim we Trust them............but if something goes doubtful then only we ask them to Proof(to make the Impossible thing Possible).

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
C'mon sis read again bz i dnt think u still understand the defination of Proof.

Just to make u clear:
Anything that can make a

The defination of Proof does'nt means only Paper work it can b Proofed by different ways for e.g clue/information etc.
In Olden Years their were no Paper work but still people use to Proof themselves.
Ok lets take CiC Isb we send them so many Proof's(Original Nikkah Nama) but still many times they dnt accept tht(Marriage is not geniune) as we sended so many Paperwork but still same :(.............. so they use different ways for e.g (Interview).
In this forum Members start with lie by making their Faked ID's but as Muslim we Trust them............but if something goes doubtful then only we ask them to Proof(to make the Impossible thing Possible).
Why would they be willing to give you proof or be comfortable to share their personal details with you or this forum?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
Why would they be willing to give you proof or be comfortable to share their personal details with you or this forum?
Read again bz i think u havent got it yet .............Y not if they r so sure or correct so y they hiding N who u the one who i have to proof (here we go have u got my point).

sawera said:
Just to make u clear:
Anything that can make a

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
Sorry bro.. Can't give you a +1 for the next 168 hours. You have done so much for this forum and still people give you crap in return for helping them out.
Its cool bro, I got nothing against anyone, but I do know that life is too short to deal with ignorants. I only come here to give people advices that I think would help them in their process. Taking the advice or ignoring it is totally up to them. I only do this becuase I would feel happy if someone's case got resolved due to a small tip. Otherwise I got a lot going in my life that I can spend my time onto rather than coming here and chatting. :)

Cheers!!!

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Read again bz i think u havent got it yet .............Y not if they r so sure or correct so y they hiding N who u the one who i have to proof (here we go have u got my point).
You don't have to post the same thing over and over again. I can read it the first time you posted it. By posting it multiple times you cannot make me understand it.

And if you can say 'who are you to ask me to prove anything to you' then they can say the same thing to you Sis. That is what I am trying to say.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
You don't have to post the same thing over and over again. I can read it the first time you posted it. By posting it multiple times you cannot make me understand it.

And if you can say 'who are you to ask you to prove anything to me' then they can say the same thing to you Sis. That is what I am trying to say.
yah bz u the one who not getting the meaning of proof the more u ask i'll reply u the same post .....bz u dnt know the meaning of proof ...........it doesnt mean only personal it can b proof by other ways too ..............bz i'm doubtful N if u so sure so Proof it now ....as u have no proof too..... so plz stop argueing wht me .

sawera said:
Just to make u clear:
Anything that can make a

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
yah bz u the one who not getting the meaning of proof the more u ask i'll reply u the same post .....bz u dnt know the meaning of proof ...........it doesnt mean only personal it can b proof by other ways too ..............bz i'm doubtful N if u so sure so Proof it now ....as u have no proof too..... so plz stop argueing wht me .
If you are so doubtful then PM those two people and if you had not taken accusatory tone then they might have been open to giving you some answers instead of going quiet. PM me and help me understand the meaning of Proof! I don't want to make everyone suffer with this repetition.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
If you are so doubtful then PM those two people and if you had not taken accusatory tone then they might have been open to giving you some answers instead of going quiet. PM me and help me understand the meaning of Proof! LOL I don't want to make everyone suffer with this repetition.
Its not only me who is doubtful many members in this forum wanna know ...........i dnt think i need to pm.... is'nt these forum post r not enough for them to answer (dnt tell me tht)......it started here it need to b finish here.