VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Wes bro please check your Inbox . ..
Thanks

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Mashallah I am happy to see lots of loved ones will be re-unite :) also it proves that CHC-I finally woke up and infact start working seriously. I am having good enrgy after reading these posts and even more positive towards my case. Inshallah ALLAH Pak sab k kaam behtari k sath jald karwadienge Ameen.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ummmm said:
LOL, I hardly comment on this forum...but today I am too shocked to see that some people are so jealous that they are actually targeting ppl whos processes are getting done faster....I personally know 3 ppl who got their visas within 10 to 12 months in 2010...there are many many applications filed with CIC isb and not everyone comes to this forum...if these jealous ppl will keep targeting the newbies here with good news then ppl will just stop sharing their information...plz get a life and be happy for other ppl...yes a lot of cases DO get done within 12 months...
Exactly my point! I don't think a lot of people here know statistics or they are just being plain dumb! If they knew statistics, they wouldn't criticise or be jealous of them applicants who are seeing some movement in their cases. Its like when they hired a new agency for background checks that only took 45 days instead of 6 months and all the applicants from March 2010 and earlier were stuck with the old agency while all the new applications were getting processed faster than them. Even on this forum we saw a lot of applicants in 2010 getting their process get done within 11-13months including khans82 (husband case-11Months), bigmakdaddy (wife case- 12Months) and a lot of others that I can't remember anymore. Oh well hopefully they will get the point one day! Here is how CIC timelines were setup back in 2008/2009 which I have converted into a new timeline according to the stats from 2010/2011 that we see on this forum.

20% cases get it done within 12 Months
40% cases get it done within 15 Months
60% cases get it done within 20 Months
80% cases get it done within 26 Months
The rest go above 26 Months that are in interview list, and are in complicated situations.

The first IN first OUT only applies to simple and streight forward cases, if you have a complicated case with travel/work history, government positions, military, worked/study outside of Pakistan, are in second marriage, nikah only without any proofs etc then it will take longer than others.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ummmm said:
LOL, I hardly comment on this forum...but today I am too shocked to see that some people are so jealous that they are actually targeting ppl whos processes are getting done faster....I personally know 3 ppl who got their visas within 10 to 12 months in 2010...there are many many applications filed with CIC isb and not everyone comes to this forum...if these jealous ppl will keep targeting the newbies here with good news then ppl will just stop sharing their information...plz get a life and be happy for other ppl...yes a lot of cases DO get done within 12 months...
Oh i c u hardly comment on this forum thts y u dnt know whts going on this forum (read again some of the Newbie's lol not all) .............well if i was jealous my DP must b turned into black or has been disappeared lyk urs...........i understand ppl got visa within 10 to 12 months'2010 thts true ............even 2011 it can happen. for sure...............but here we talking about how Cic can't skip Dec to Feb thts impossible is nothing about jealousy.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Wes786 !
Did you check your inbox ? ??

Ummmm

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
-
File Transfer...
January 2012
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
October 2011
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
LOL, CIC does not always follow a First IN and First OUT policy....Atleast talk with respect with other people..anyways no point of arguing...

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Please guys don't start arguments for nothing. Just let it go and look for further good news and stay calm, happy

sawera said:
Wes bhai dnt try to teach me statistic/N dnt ever try to call ppl dumb/jealous.........wht u think u r to clever or wht..... repeating same answer every day (lyk ratafecation)No body is perfect Mr ............if u wanna show tht me dumb an u clever C'mon proof me show me any case 2009 to 2010 tht in which CiC has skiped those 5 months N sended the request to the 6 Month Member..........Proof me Mr Knowledgeable Member.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ummmm said:
LOL, CIC does not always follow a First IN and First OUT policy....Atleast talk with respect with other people..anyways no point of arguing...
Lol wht kind of Respect jealous/Dumb i think app kai ghar mai asai he Respect ki jate hai........U can never understand just leave it.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
sawera said:
Wes bhai dnt try to teach me statistic/N dnt ever try to call ppl dumb/jealous.........wht u think u r to clever or wht..... repeating same answer every day (lyk ratafecation)No body is perfect Mr ............if u wanna show tht me dumb an u clever C'mon proof me show me any case 2009 to 2010 tht in which CiC has skiped those 5 months N sended the request to the 6 Month Member..........Proof me Mr Knowledgeable Member.
Chill everyone. Things can be read many ways on the net as tone is unknown. Throw in some smilies will ya :p

No jealousy here and no need to call anyone anything. :) We are all in the same boat, some ahead, some behind. All applications are case by case basis. For all we know, they hired new people at the ISB-office (due to timeline increasing and not stabilizing) and new offices got files from Feb 2011 as previous officers had files from Nov-Jan. Who knows. I dunno. Making stuff up here but remain optimistic. We are all frustrated. :mad:

Just wishing everyone good luck. :D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
That was a general message for everyone and not just for you, but if you thought it was then you've just proven my point!

Its not called skipping, they are getting delayed due to different complications in cases because not every case can be done in 12 months. Anyways, if you knew stats than you would've known this but thats my last message to you! I am done with you!

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
khanb5 said:
Mashallah I am happy to see lots of loved ones will be re-unite :) also it proves that CHC-I finally woke up and infact start working seriously. I am having good enrgy after reading these posts and even more positive towards my case. Inshallah ALLAH Pak sab k kaam behtari k sath jald karwadienge Ameen.
I dont care about this +/- ratings but for some reason I got - rating for being positivie which I found very strange. But I will keep on saying ALLAH PAK sab k kaam banaye ameen. Abb Inshallah Moharam arahey hain aur 9, 10 mohram ko roza rakheney ka bohut sawab hai chahey you are sunni or shia. Just thought of sharing it with my friends :)

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thank you very much
just relax and thanks for your ongoing help to the forum members

wes786 said:
Yes I did and I am working on the reply! Will let you know soon bro!

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
sawera said:
Lol wht kind of Respect jealous/Dumb i think app kai ghar mai asai he Respect ki jate hai........U can never understand just leave it.
Sawera sis I truly understand your point and do relaize what you going through even if I was at your place I would have reacted in a same way. I pray to Allah k abb next good news Inshallah apki ho. Now pls keep smiling and keep sharing your experience and/or knowledge as I always found it valubale.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
how it is possible CHC skip three of four months and start processing Feb 2011 cases.
it might ppl making fun here. it is not possible in my point of view.
one person come one day and post message and left like depression and give all other members depression :D
now today gola jee i think his 1 or 2nd post and now he is gone.
let see what will happen. if it is real then good news for all.