+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
hello friends, I got a call from MP office , My case is kinda screwed after the objection letter so he told me to wait another 6-8 months... he also told me that there is a huge backlog of applications but from this new year 10-12 more staff members will start in chc-isl, So the timeline can drop back to 15-18 months. So i think its a great news for all the applicants , please keep praying and remember me in your prayers too..

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
hello friends, I got a call from MP office , My case is kinda screwed after the objection letter so he told me to wait another 6-8 months... he also told me that there is a huge backlog of applications but from this new year 10-12 more staff members will start in chc-isl, So the timeline can drop back to 15-18 months. So i think its a great news for all the applicants , please keep praying and remember me in your prayers too..
Wow that is a great news that Islamabad is getting more staff! This will make sense then for some members to get their case looked at sooner next year. Thanks for sharing Muzmil! In sha Allah you will get your good news soon too after this change.

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
thanks danny... for the help..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Its been 22 days and I havent gotten my passport back...whats going on? ???
alpha1980 said:
I m on 17th day today . No PP yet ::)
Su140210 said:
It's been 35 days and no PP yet... :(
tanziatif said:
I sent my pp on 15 oct, islo received it on 17th , since then no news no pp, so i have been waiting longer than u ppl. Keep praying guys, n stay happy :)

WOW so they are taking their sweet time lately with the passport returns as well eh?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
stuckhere said:
i got remedical with ppr. i sent them the pp today. anyone has any idea how long it takes to get pp back when remedical and ppr are together? i was thinking it might be gettin g them back sometimes in mid jan?
It is taking quite a long time lately so yeah I would say around mid or end January becuase as you know that christmas/new year holidays are coming as well...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
stuckhere said:
then since they didnt ask me ill assume we paid it with the application :)
If you remember paying $1040 at the time you applied then yes you don't need to worry about it...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
muzmil said:
WOW DATS REAL GOOD NEWS................................................. thank god they r hiring new staffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
after sufferingggggggggggggggggggggggggg of millions of applicantssssssssssssssssssssss

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
muzmil said:
This is awesome. You have made my day with this news. Can't wait to share it with my husband :)

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
muzmil said:
great news
hope it help all of us in every possible better way amin

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
humpakwatankaylog said:
Hi Umair..check out the link in my signature for F.A.Q. ...i don't think you need to worry it takes them a few months to send you a letter with file number otherwise you can email them with your information to get the file number.
I went and checked your schedule for timelines you have prepared for this forum. Your links are very helpful and very much appreciated by me and my husband. Thanks for all the hard work.
Bravo

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmad M jaan said:
thanks for replying qamalik729, i need to know that how can i make user that they recieved my support ducoment which my wife sent them from Canada to Islamabad in September 2011? and how can i get my file number from Islamabad office ? thanks for helping
As far as I understood ya ...... you don't need to make user on cic website to check ur status ......... they will send u the information ............. now how to get that ........... you can send them email request by saying that u need file number .......... and when u receive file number then only you can send them additional documents .......... the procedure would be written on the letter that they sent ....
if the letter is lost some where ........... request it again at new address ................
Usually u need to put ur file number which starts with B000000000 something like that on the top right corner usually of the letter they send u wen they recieve ur application ..............
cheers

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Its been 22 days and I havent gotten my passport back...whats going on? ???
Its takes about 5 weeks these days .......... u would receive in fifth week ..........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ss2010 said:
any body know that, is there any restriction cases for upto 5 years for spousal sponsorship from pakistan,,,,,,,,,,its my second marriage and my husbands file is in process since aug 2010 he just received aor and the file is in q for interview
It would take longer if its second marriage ................ start living together make more tirps would help ............ it takes about 3 years for second marriage today ............. cheers ..........