Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
Salam anyone.. well m new here an seeking for help.. my wife sponsored me through a consultant from canada.. some of u might have heard his name as well i.e khan khokar.. well ive submitted each and every document plus medical too and its been over 3 months but i havnt received any call or anything in writing.. consultant says that ill get a call soon but im still waiting.. anyways i just wana knw tht i shud keep on waiting or shud i do something at least to get to knw tht my case is in process.. thanks

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umairmalik said:
Salam anyone.. well m new here an seeking for help.. my wife sponsored me through a consultant from canada.. some of u might have heard his name as well i.e khan khokar.. well ive submitted each and every document plus medical too and its been over 3 months but i havnt received any call or anything in writing.. consultant says that ill get a call soon but im still waiting.. anyways i just wana knw tht i shud keep on waiting or shud i do something at least to get to knw tht my case is in process.. thanks
Hi Umair..check out the link in my signature for F.A.Q. ...i don't think you need to worry it takes them a few months to send you a letter with file number otherwise you can email them with your information to get the file number.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
aaj bhi good news nahye aayeee ???

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
sent the ppr today after completing remedical yesterday. i got a call from CHC isb today. i got one yesterday as well but my father in law never told me and told them to call in 2 hrs!!! Anyways she called again today thank god and it was nothing imp..just have if i had done a remedical what my address is... since alot of ppl are getting a call like this...do guys think this might be kind of like a mini interview?

tanziatif

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
stuckhere said:
sent the ppr today after completing remedical yesterday. i got a call from CHC isb today. i got one yesterday as well but my father in law never told me and told them to call in 2 hrs!!! Anyways she called again today thank god and it was nothing imp..just have if i had done a remedical what my address is... since alot of ppl are getting a call like this...do guys think this might be kind of like a mini interview?
In a way , yes its like a mini interview. I got a call in june after my remedical letter and the officer asked me whereabouts of my husband, he asked me to send his pp copy with exit and entry stamps. He also informed me that they have approved my residency and soon will be dispatching pp request. Hope this helps

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banjara said:
AOA, Guys I have news ,,, my wife received Re-med request yesterday in Karachi. Now please suggest that which Doctor should she choose? Please share your experience Dr. Rohina Sattar or Dr. Abdul Wakeel.

1) who send the med result earliest to the CHC-I?
2) My wife tried to get the appointment from both of them but she will not be able to get the appointment before December 12, 2011 (Dr. Abdul Wakeel) and December 19, 2011 (Dr. Rohina Sattar). please advise what would she do?
Chances are you will not get an appointment in Karachi for 3-4 weeks. It is better she goes to Islamabad or Lahore to get her medical done ASAP. My wife went to Lahore and got an appointment next day.

1) The medical results go to India first and are sent to ISL from there (My wife's took 2 weeks before ISL received them). We just Mailed the embassy a receipt that we obtained from the DMP.

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
i got remedical with ppr. i sent them the pp today. anyone has any idea how long it takes to get pp back when remedical and ppr are together? i was thinking it might be gettin g them back sometimes in mid jan?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
stuckhere said:
i got remedical with ppr. i sent them the pp today. anyone has any idea how long it takes to get pp back when remedical and ppr are together? i was thinking it might be gettin g them back sometimes in mid jan?
Your guess is right in the ballpark.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
ss2010 said:
any body know that, is there any restriction cases for upto 5 years for spousal sponsorship from pakistan,,,,,,,,,,its my second marriage and my husbands file is in process since aug 2010 he just received aor and the file is in q for interview
hi its for parents and grandparents.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
hey guys i need to apply caips.. which website do i get the forms from ?? i have applied it before as well but i forgot... :-[

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
amnafahad4life said:
hey guys i need to apply caips.. which website do i get the forms from ?? i have applied it before as well but i forgot... :-[
Here you go sister :)

How Do I Get My CAIPS File?

Getting your file is fairly straight forward, but you will have to pay $ 5 if you are requesting CAIPS notes for your spouse, and they are not residing in Canada. Follow the instructions below:

Have your spouse fill out this form, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf Step by step instructions follow below:

Tick the box that says "I authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada... ... to release information from my case file to the following individual."

Then have your spouse fill out all of his particulars (his/her name, DOB, location of VISA Processing centre, i.e. Islamabad, etc.)

Then fill out your personal information under the headings titled "Designated Individual."

Have your spouse sign AND date the form at the bottom (alternatively, you could sign for your spouse; I dont think they will notice).

OR, if you have already filled out this form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF
then just send a photocopy of it along with 2. and 3..

You must now fill out this form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf Step by step instructions follow below:

Leave the first two boxes at the top blank (Requesters Reference No. and Public Rights Administration file number). This is to be filled by the officer processing your request.

Tick the box that says "Access to Information Act ($ 5.00 fee)." Yes, you HAVE to pay $ 5, there is no way around this. Do not tick "Privacy Act" and hope they will just process it without you having to pay $ 5; this will NOT work. You must pay $ 5 since you are requesting the info on behalf of your spouse, and your spouse is not residing in Canada.

Select which language you wish to receive your notes in, English or French. (I do not know why these choices are under the "Privacy Act" sub-heading. I am assuming the choice of language is also afforded to those who are requesting their notes under the access to "Information Act," and this is just poor design. But I may be wrong (In that case, it wont make a difference).

Then tick the box which says "Receive copies of the Records."

Fill out your spouse's information under the "Client Information" box.

Under the next heading, "Request for- Required Information" box, tick the "CAIPS (information abroad)" box and write "Canadian High Commission (ISLAMABAD)" under the "Embassy" sub-heading, and write the "Visa File No." in the appropriate box. DO NOT check any other boxes in this section. Especially the "OVERSEAS VISA FILE" box. If you do this, they will pull your file aside, photocopy everything and send it to you. It will not only take you forever to get the information, but they will also take your file out of the queue to process your request and therefore it will take LONGER !!! (CAIPS is just a computer printout of all the work done on your file so far. It will not affect the speed at which your case is processed)

In the next heading, tick the box which says "This request is being made by a Canadian Citizen..." Fill out all of your information in this box, name, phone number, address, etc.

Sign and date.

Make out a cheque payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" for $ 5.

Enclose the cheque in an envelope with the other forms, and send it to the address below:

Public Rights Administration
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th floor
Ottawa, ON
K1A 1L1