sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sawera said:
Aaj bhi koi good news nahe ???
ajaye gee dnt worry ..................

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Posting here after a long time .... Still waiting for PPR ... Last week got an update background checks are over for the application..I hope I will have a PPR Soon InsaALLAH :)

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
Wow that is a great news that Islamabad is getting more staff! This will make sense then for some members to get their case looked at sooner next year. Thanks for sharing Muzmil! In sha Allah you will get your good news soon too after this change.
wow this news really help in our cases fingers crossed..............MAY WE ALL HEAR GOOD NEWS SOON !!!!

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When ill hear good news...............exactly cant wait ::)

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaand said:
I went and checked your schedule for timelines you have prepared for this forum. Your links are very helpful and very much appreciated by me and my husband. Thanks for all the hard work.
Bravo
Thank you Chaand! My job was only to put them in one link otherwise those answers are courtesy of all the members on this thread and some from this forum so there is very little credit that goes to me.

As a newbie when I started searching for answers it was hard to read all of this thread as there are over a 1000 pages to sift through and there was some very good information hiding in the volume which I thought any new person should know in one glance.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
If people stopped sharing their timeline information then eventually none of us will be able to predict what to expect when. Do we ask everyone for proof when they give us their timelines? And what kind of proof do we expect? Scanned PPR Remed letters ? Which can easily be Photoshopped and are too private to share for most? We are not here to be a jury or judges.

Anyone can lie on this forum and its hard if not impossible to tell when someone is telling the truth just based on their posts. I think we should encourage when someone shares an update because it helps you know if there are any positive/negative changes that may be upcoming in the trend for Islamabad Visa Office (for example how we noticed now a days a lot of cases are getting objections and in response we started preparing and collecting evidence to make our cases stronger before we get the objection letters).

It is us against the Black Box called Islamabad Visa Office Processing procedures not us against us!

So if you think something is impossible disregard it and dont count it as part of your statistic to estimate the processing of your own timeline. Simple as that.
Just to make u clear:
Anything that can make a
person believe that a fact or proposition is true or false.

The defination of Proof does'nt means only Paper work it can b Proofed by different ways for e.g clue/information etc.
In Olden Years their were no Paper work but still people use to Proof themselves.
Ok lets take CiC Isb we send them so many Proof's(Original Nikkah Nama) but still many times they dnt accept tht(Marriage is not geniune) as we sended so many Paperwork but still same :(.............. so they use different ways for e.g (Interview).
In this forum Members start with lie by making their Faked ID's but as Muslim we Trust them............but if something goes doubtful then only we ask them to Proof(to make the Impossible thing Possible).

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
amnafahad4life said:
hey guys i need to apply caips.. which website do i get the forms from ?? i have applied it before as well but i forgot... :-[
dear sis, u can apply for caips through email..and u should be able to receive your notes through email..so that way u wont have to worry about snail mail delays

please send an email to this email address for caips
ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca

in subject put 'caips request'

and attach the following documents:

access to information and personal informatin request form
(IMM 5565)

autority to release personal informaiton (imm 5475)

credit card payment form (im 5667)

prrof of your canadian residence (e.g pr card copy or canadian passport copy etc)

just scan and email these documents at the above mentioned email address

see link below for forms:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
muzmil said:
hello friends, I got a call from MP office , My case is kinda screwed after the objection letter so he told me to wait another 6-8 months... he also told me that there is a huge backlog of applications but from this new year 10-12 more staff members will start in chc-isl, So the timeline can drop back to 15-18 months. So i think its a great news for all the applicants , please keep praying and remember me in your prayers too..
its a great news bhai

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Yeah this means Cic will going to work on my hubby File soon Inshallaha :).
InshAllah......then my turn :)
but you never know.........may be they hired them so they can take their time off from our files and train the new staff for few months ;D..........thus increasing the timeline again..........just j/k

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banjara said:
AOA, Guys I have news ,,, my wife received Re-med request yesterday in Karachi. Now please suggest that which Doctor should she choose? Please share your experience Dr. Rohina Sattar or Dr. Abdul Wakeel.

1) who send the med result earliest to the CHC-I?
2) My wife tried to get the appointment from both of them but she will not be able to get the appointment before December 12, 2011 (Dr. Abdul Wakeel) and December 19, 2011 (Dr. Rohina Sattar). please advise what would she do?
Congrat's Bhai so Finaly CiC started working on Nov Aor thts make sense......ur file transfered to cic isb on 21 Oct N may b they have received within 10 to 15 days .....Aor Nov :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
tuco said:
InshAllah......then my turn :)
but you never know.........may be they hired them so they can take their time off from our files and train the new staff for few months ;D..........thus increasing the timeline again..........just j/k
omggggggggggg dnt say like datTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
omggggggggggg dnt say like datTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
lol..........you don't have to worry now.......cuz your ppr is coming next month :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
S khan said:
Posting here after a long time .... Still waiting for PPR ... Last week got an update background checks are over for the application..I hope I will have a PPR Soon InsaALLAH :)
Thats one step closer! InshAllah you will receive your PPR soon...