+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Nousheen1 said:
SHE IS ALSO WAITING FOR A PPR REQUEST, MINE AND HER APPLICATION HAS BEEN IN PROCESS SINCE JAN 10 2010
yeh so maybe sis its a gud news for her we can only assume at this point that whact kind of request it could be nothing can be said for sure hope its a call for PPR :) . Inshallah Allah will help you out soon too and you will get to hear something good too lets pray.

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
khanb5 said:
yeh so maybe sis its a gud news for her we can only assume at this point that whact kind of request it could be nothing can be said for sure hope its a call for PPR :) . Inshallah Allah will help you out soon too and you will get to hear something good too lets pray.

I HOPE SO I SEEN WEIRD SHIT HAPPENING TO MY FILE SO JUST HOPING FOR THE BEST FOR ER

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
My status still shows Application Received. I m going in Feb to do rukhsati if in the mean time any objection received we can reply right away.

khanb5 said:
anzee bro what does it say on you ecase?? I pray to ALLAH that you should not get any objection letter. However I would like to know when does they usually send objection letter in nikah only cases is it after 12-14 months???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
Hi Wes, so are you in Fort McMurray, are you in oil and gas. I was there for almost a year on a project. It was horribly cold.
I am in Edmonton! Ft Mac is about 600KM but yes I am in oil and gas but work and live in Edmonton. Weather is pretty similar to ft Mac!

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Does someone know regarding sending attachement to CHC-I in the email. Their website says that they do not recieve attachements. If someone knows regarding this matter then please let me know
Thanks

wes786 said:
I am in Edmonton! Ft Mac is about 600KM but yes I am in oil and gas but work and live in Edmonton. Weather is pretty similar to ft Mac!

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
Does someone know regarding sending attachement to CHC-I in the email. Their website says that they do not recieve attachements. If someone knows regarding this matter then please let me know
Thanks
what the fuk u need to send man .......

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Qmalik you don't have to answer my any post.

qamalik729 said:
what the fuk u need to send man .......

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
User depression made everybody shocked, serious and hopeful for their files.
I hope this is true and we all gonna hear from CHC very soon
come on man does that make sense .......... I read Wes bhaiz comment that 10% files can get processed in 12 months ..... First of all wes bhai with due respect .... I applied in August my file still did not open ... u need to open a file to fast process it ..... i guess depressions file jumped of the tables and went to VO ........... thats the only possibility............. and you know from ur experience on this table that .................... depression is the only one .......... my math says ............... 10% means ................ 1 out of every 10 .... lets coutn 1 out of 20 of us sitting in this forum .........
depression is really gone into depression .............. or he is an old guy in his 60z with short term memory lost thing .... like gajni type ............i think he fogot wen did he file ............
I donno wots wrong but i am sure there is something wrong there for sure ................

may be ,
dil se jo deva nikli asar rakhti ha
per nahi takat perwaz magar rakhti ha......

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
ur posts irritate me mate ........... i feel like i take flight to Ottawa and talk to ur government that is why its not coming out of recessionsss .......

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
Tell me the truth dude ........... this depression one is ur id right .................

where did u bring that item from .......... waise ur creative ...........

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Bro this is not the case. I was just wonder some people were saying that they send documents through email. Anyway I know very well and I guess everybody knows that they don't care about any kind of request, so there is no point to make any request. Don't worry about that

qamalik729 said:
come on man does that make sense .......... I read Wes bhaiz comment that 10% files can get processed in 12 months ..... First of all wes bhai with due respect .... I applied in August my file still did not open ... u need to open a file to fast process it ..... i guess depressions file jumped of the tables and went to VO ........... thats the only possibility............. and you know from ur experience on this table that .................... depression is the only one .......... my math says ............... 10% means ................ 1 out of every 10 .... lets coutn 1 out of 20 of us sitting in this forum .........
depression is really gone into depression .............. or he is an old guy in his 60z with short term memory lost thing .... like gajni type ............i think he fogot wen did he file ............
I donno wots wrong but i am sure there is something wrong there for sure ................

may be ,
dil se jo deva nikli asar rakhti ha
per nahi takat perwaz magar rakhti ha......

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
ha hah ah bro you really make me laugh, your most of the posts.
Don't take it negative, I'm serious I don't mind your posts, I have my best friend who talks like you

qamalik729 said:
Tell me the truth dude ........... this depression one is ur id right .................

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
+1 for you 2 times 8)

qamalik729 said: