sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sawera said:
Yes Wes bhai its too shocking bz the members u talking about 2009 N March 2010 i know many of them havent received even Re-Medical but its not lyk tht kai cic directly jumped on Oct 2010 Aor N havent started working on April ,May,June,July,Aug,Sep 2010Aor's (still ur Wife with u haan March Aor....Saggit sis March Aor too but still waiting).........Since 2009 Till Oct 90% Members already got Visa .........If 2009 or March 2010 Members waiting their must b some reason Background check ,Travel History etc etc its not lyk no body got Visa from tht Month............lastly i think from Nov 2010 to March 2011 Aor's cic have issues wht these Month Members thts y they jumped directly on April........Bhai let her Proof she got tht re-pcc if u wanna help her then go ahead.
I agree wid u sis ....... Never cnt belive it at all .....dats nt possible......... I knw ppl frm dec 2010 , they did receive nythng , n she frm march 2011 n got request ....cn never belive it ....hahahhahahahhah

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
I would take it as a great news as it make me feel more hopeful about all the old pending cases. It could be that since the parents applications have stopped coming in due to "2 Year Pause" to clear the backlog the VOs now have more time to work on the spouse category files? Who knows.

That will be uplifting for everyone here !
What a Valid Point!(now have more time to work on the spouse category files?) N directly started working on April 2011 Aor N left other Spouses behind hehehe u make me Laugh well i say u made my day lol.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
I agree wid u sis ....... Never cnt belive it at all .....dats nt possible......... I knw ppl frm dec 2010 , they did receive nythng , n she frm march 2011 n got request ....cn never belive it ....hahahhahahahhah
Thxs for understanding sis .........who havent received Re-Pcc only they knows how it feels when cic skips 5 months.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
sawera said:
Thxs for understanding sis .........who havent received Re-Pcc only they knows how it feels when cic skips 5 months.
sawera sis I got your point BUT being a muslim I have complete faith dua mangne se impossible cheez bhi possible ho jati hai. However I would like to ask her if she got any objection letter or not?? and what proof she have submited.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its for depression
u make us surprised n now u must change ur nick

depression to impression ;D ;D ;D

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khanb5 said:
sawera sis I got your point BUT being a muslim I have complete faith dua mangne se impossible cheez bhi possible ho jati hai. However I would like to ask her if she got any objection letter or not?? and what proof she have submited.
She is hurt by the people on this forum who are jealous and not happy in her happiness and told me on PM that she won't be sharing anything anymore to anyone on this forum! I believe her, and you are right, if Allah wants anything is possible! No one has any right to critisize her, she has an update and she just shared it with people its not like she is new on this forum why would she need to lie about it...

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
wes786 said:
She is hurt by the people on this forum who are jealous and not happy in her happiness and told me on PM that she won't be sharing anything anymore to anyone on this forum! I believe her, and you are right, if Allah wants anything is possible! No one has any right to critisize her, she has an update and she just shared it with people its not like she is new on this forum why would she need to lie about it...
wes bhai you mean sawera sis is hurt or sis with the nick (depression)?? I think you are refering to (depression) yeh she is right ppl should be happy for her and instead of being jelous pray to ALLAH for their casess too. Hamari community ajj isi liay maar kha rahi hai becuase their is no sense of unity bus jelousy hai k hum se phela doosra agay kaisay nikal gaya. Meri tamam naik duayien (depression) sis k sath hain ALLAH PAK unki anay wali zindagi khusiyon bhari ho Ameen. Aur ALLAH PAK baki sab k kaam bhi jaldi aur behtari k sath banade.Ameen

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
Yah sure bhai i think its a Miracle ........i hope kai Allaha mian hum Nov'2010 sai March'2011 walon ki bhi dua sunlai Inshallaha.

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
I guess i am ordering Section B in that form .

Thanks

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
wes bhai you mean sawera sis is hurt or sis with the nick (depression)?? I think you are refering to (depression) yeh she is right ppl should be happy for her and instead of being jelous pray to ALLAH for their casess too. Hamari community ajj isi liay maar kha rahi hai becuase their is no sense of unity bus jelousy hai k hum se phela doosra agay kaisay nikal gaya. Meri tamam naik duayien (depression) sis k sath hain ALLAH PAK unki anay wali zindagi khusiyon bhari ho Ameen. Aur ALLAH PAK baki sab k kaam bhi jaldi aur behtari k sath banade.Ameen
Bhai nobody is jealous of her ........its only how cic can jump to high thts all............if u beleive or not nobody is jealous of her well for sure everybody is shocked thts y i asked her to proof it so wht wrong wht tht i'll b more happy to know N plz take this jealous word out of ur Dictonary....N if she got hurt bz of me so i say sorry to her Happy.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If people stopped sharing their timeline information then eventually none of us will be able to predict what to expect when. Do we ask everyone for proof when they give us their timelines? And what kind of proof do we expect? Scanned PPR Remed letters ? Which can easily be Photoshopped and are too private to share for most? We are not here to be a jury or judges.

Anyone can lie on this forum and its hard if not impossible to tell when someone is telling the truth just based on their posts. I think we should encourage when someone shares an update because it helps you know if there are any positive/negative changes that may be upcoming in the trend for Islamabad Visa Office (for example how we noticed now a days a lot of cases are getting objections and in response we started preparing and collecting evidence to make our cases stronger before we get the objection letters).

It is us against the Black Box called Islamabad Visa Office Processing procedures not us against us!

So if you think something is impossible disregard it and dont count it as part of your statistic to estimate the processing of your own timeline. Simple as that.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatankaylog said:
If people stopped sharing their timeline information then eventually none of us will be able to predict what to expect when. Do we ask everyone for proof when they give us their timelines? And what kind of proof do we expect? Scanned PPR Remed letters ? Which can easily be Photoshopped and are too private to share for most? We are not here to be a jury or judges.

Anyone can lie on this forum and its hard if not impossible to tell when someone is telling the truth just based on their posts. I think we should encourage when someone shares an update because it helps you know if there are any positive/negative changes that may be upcoming in the trend for Islamabad Visa Office (for example how we noticed now a days a lot of cases are getting objections and in response we started preparing and collecting evidence to make our cases stronger before we get the objection letters).

It is us against the Black Box called Islamabad Visa Office Processing procedures not us against us!

So if you think something is impossible disregard it and dont count it as part of your statistic to estimate the processing of your own timeline. Simple as that.

ONLY if everyone on the forum was this positive! +1 for you sis...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:

Sis i dnt wanna continue further bz i dnt wanna take my sorry back so plz :-X

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
humpakwatankaylog said:

sis your case is nikah only too???