Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Sorry to bother you again which application am i filling out i just got a bit confused.

Thanks again for the first information.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
if it is 2011 its good news but i have doubt may be typo mistake 2011 instead of 2010.

i also submitted in Jan 2011 and file transferred in Feb 2011. my also nikkah only case but no info yet.

let's see

mainbucha said:
is depression january 2011 AOR ?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
humpakwatankaylog said:
If people stopped sharing their timeline information then eventually none of us will be able to predict what to expect when. Do we ask everyone for proof when they give us their timelines? And what kind of proof do we expect? Scanned PPR Remed letters ? Which can easily be Photoshopped and are too private to share for most? We are not here to be a jury or judges.

Anyone can lie on this forum and its hard if not impossible to tell when someone is telling the truth just based on their posts. I think we should encourage when someone shares an update because it helps you know if there are any positive/negative changes that may be upcoming in the trend for Islamabad Visa Office (for example how we noticed now a days a lot of cases are getting objections and in response we started preparing and collecting evidence to make our cases stronger before we get the objection letters).

It is us against the Black Box called Islamabad Visa Office Processing procedures not us against us!

So if you think something is impossible disregard it and dont count it as part of your statistic to estimate the processing of your own timeline. Simple as that.
congrats to depression..may she get her remed and ppr very soon as well AMEEN!!

i think tht yes chc is speeding up ..i have been one of the very first and oldest members on this thread..if u guys look back to the first few pages, u guys will see tht my hubby and i had been very active at tht time.

based on what i have observed in the past on this forum and on the other forums..not all cases are handled in a first in first out basis..

i know there was this one forum member named hareer, she was a march aor , and i kno hers was a husband case which got done in 12 months, i know those guys didnt even have to go through the remedical.. in just one medical they got their ppr..so yes it is very much possible!!!

some people get re-pcc request, some get re-pcc and remed together and some get remed + ppr..they r all treated differently..so it is very much likely that the person working on 'depression's file issued the re-pcc..

we are now in our 21st month of processing, and yes WE HAVE THE SIMPLEST CASE ..yet no ppr..no remed.. but I know when Allah wants us to live together, we will ..

we should all just focus on doing our best, being nice to others and being thankful to Allah for whatever we have..and have faith..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
congrats to depression..may she get her remed and ppr very soon as well AMEEN!!

i think tht yes chc is speeding up ..i have been one of the very first and oldest members on this thread..if u guys look back to the first few pages, u guys will see tht my hubby and i had been very active at tht time.

based on what i have observed in the past on this forum and on the other forums..not all cases are handled in a first in first out basis..

i know there was this one forum member named hareer, she was a march aor , and i kno hers was a husband case which got done in 12 months, i know those guys didnt even have to go through the remedical.. in just one medical they got their ppr..so yes it is very much possible!!!

some people get re-pcc request, some get re-pcc and remed together and some get remed + ppr..they r all treated differently..so it is very much likely that the person working on 'depression's file issued the re-pcc..

we are now in our 21st month of processing, and yes WE HAVE THE SIMPLEST CASE ..yet no ppr..no remed.. but I know when Allah wants us to live together, we will ..

we should all just focus on doing our best, being nice to others and being thankful to Allah for whatever we have..and have faith..
InshAllah soon sister you will be together with your hubby! Are you planning make trip to Pakistan anytime soon?

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
I think no body is jealous here, I'm really happy for depression and hope we will all get through this process as quickly as possible.

Thanks for sharing the information and please keep sharing it to help everybody in this forum

wes786 said:
InshAllah soon sister you will be together with your hubby! Are you planning make trip to Pakistan anytime soon?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
no bro, i went in march this year for 10 days..and u know how it is with the vacations here.. i got just 10 days vacation :(

i often think about leaving everything here.. and going back..but problem is im not a citizen yet.. im on pr, and i think going back would have a negative effect on our case..so my husband and I just try to keep ourselves busy.. we always think of the good times we had and the good times we would have in the future INSHALLA.

How is our bhabhi doing ?? my friend who lives in fort mcmurray, was telling me that it has already started snowing there.. :eek:

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
anzee said:
if it is 2011 its good news but i have doubt may be typo mistake 2011 instead of 2010.

i also submitted in Jan 2011 and file transferred in Feb 2011. my also nikkah only case but no info yet.

let's see
anzee bro what does it say on you ecase?? I pray to ALLAH that you should not get any objection letter. However I would like to know when does they usually send objection letter in nikah only cases is it after 12-14 months???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khanb5 said:
anzee bro what does it say on you ecase?? I pray to ALLAH that you should not get any objection letter. However I would like to know when does they usually send objection letter in nikah only cases is it after 12-14 months???
Normally they send it along with rePCC and IMM request so right after initial review (10-12Months after file transfer)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
no bro, i went in march this year for 10 days..and u know how it is with the vacations here.. i got just 10 days vacation :(

i often think about leaving everything here.. and going back..but problem is im not a citizen yet.. im on pr, and i think going back would have a negative effect on our case..so my husband and I just try to keep ourselves busy.. we always think of the good times we had and the good times we would have in the future INSHALLA.

How is our bhabhi doing ?? my friend who lives in fort mcmurray, was telling me that it has already started snowing there.. :eek:
I know it sucks with the vacation here oh well what can you do right? Thats the thing with PR that applicants have limited options. InshAllah things will turn around soon...

Bhabhi is doing good she has started to take some clases to get her liscensure in Pharmacy; the process is long but atleast she has started. And oh yeah it has snowed here already and we were at -30C(with windchill) this past weekend so yeah very cold...Brrrrr....

Have you been in contacts with Khan82 sis lately? What is she been up to lately? Does her husband like it here? Are they having a good time?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
I know it sucks with the vacation here oh well what can you do right? Thats the thing with PR that applicants have limited options. InshAllah things will turn around soon...

Bhabhi is doing good she has started to take some clases to get her liscensure in Pharmacy; the process is long but atleast she has started. And oh yeah it has snowed here already and we were at -30C(with windchill) this past weekend so yeah very cold...Brrrrr....

Have you been in contacts with Khan82 sis lately? What is she been up to lately? Does her husband like it here? Are they having a good time?
wow..that is good mashAllah.. did she study for pharmacist in pakistan as well?? that is a very good career in canada.
how is she handling the cold weather ??
yes i have been in touch with her..she is good alhamdollilah..just busy with her husband and setting up everything for themselves.

thats the best part of this forum bro..we made some good friends here. no one else can ever understand our situation like the people we met here :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
wow..that is good mashAllah.. did she study for pharmacist in pakistan as well?? that is a very good career in canada.
how is she handling the cold weather ??
yes i have been in touch with her..she is good alhamdollilah..just busy with her husband and setting up everything for themselves.

thats the best part of this forum bro..we made some good friends here. no one else can ever understand our situation like the people we met here :)
Check your PM!

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Wes, so are you in Fort McMurray, are you in oil and gas. I was there for almost a year on a project. It was horribly cold.

wes786 said:

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN

CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP MY COUSIN JUST GOT A EMAIL REPLY STATING THT HER FILE IN REVIEW WITH IMM OFFICER. A REQUEST LETTER WOULD BE SENT OUT TO APPLICANT IN COMING DAYS

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Nousheen1 said:
HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN

CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP MY COUSIN JUST GOT A EMAIL REPLY STATING THT HER FILE IN REVIEW WITH IMM OFFICER. A REQUEST LETTER WOULD BE SENT OUT TO APPLICANT IN COMING DAYS
hope its an indication towards something good. May be your cousion will get PPR and req for PP and/or remdical or may be it can be a request to send more proof :( whats your cousion timeline???

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
khanb5 said:
hope its an indication towards something good. May be your cousion will get PPR and req for PP and/or remdical or may be it can be a request to send more proof :( whats your cousion timeline???

SHE IS ALSO WAITING FOR A PPR REQUEST, MINE AND HER APPLICATION HAS BEEN IN PROCESS SINCE JAN 10 2010