became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
I realise the gravity of the situation and shall hencefoth refrain from digressing myself from my steady march towards the much-awaited and dearly sought goal that shall open up the heavenly abode of a land where our bumbling efforts to make a living are in no way less than that of Qabacha.
I am pleased by your realization, lest the forbidden fruit should be bitten and pave ways to fall from heaven, equally impressed by your steady march since I assumed it was a bumpy ride to the heavenly abode followed by bumbling efforts to exist, I anticipate that you will stand upto your words and shall not only refrain but rather abstain from posting on our intellect filled, no nonsense and emotions perfused immigration forum ........ ohh I forgot that this post may take their (the busy bee agitated members) exorbitant time to comprehend the latent meanings hence killing the purpose of the message communicated to you earlier............ from now on you have restraining orders until further notice ............:)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, yes thats why I thought. But then why they are asking again the latest mailing address if they are already aware of the address in their records.

became-a-loner said:
not recommended to do that because they may look at your last address on file and say why the address was not updated as you are supposed to update them with every change of address, in extreme cases they can demand another PCC as well. I would rather sit in a canopy in front of the main gate of the old address house to collect PPR instead of dealing with CHC-ISB

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Thanks, yes thats why I thought. But then why they are asking again the latest mailing address if they are already aware of the address in their records.
Just to cover the possibility that someone might have not updated ......... it is a kind of double checking that passport is not delivered to a wrong address ......... :) have u got PPR

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to ALLAH Almighty, my wife finally got PPR. Its been a very lengthy and painful process. It was like going through a very long dark tunnel with many turns, with each turn there was a hope of light. So finally we went through. I spent almost 2 years, waiting each morning to receive a call of my wife for PPR and finally I got one. Thanks to all members who are very supporting. AOR was March 2010. MP was useless and of no help. So all my friends who are still in process, just be patient and keep praying. contacting MP's or Minister office is not going to help.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
Thanks to ALLAH Almighty, my wife finally got PPR. Its been a very lengthy and painful process. It was like going through a very long dark tunnel with many turns, with each turn there was a hope of light. So finally we went through. I spent almost 2 years, waiting each morning to receive a call of my wife for PPR and finally I got one. Thanks to all members who are very supporting. AOR was March 2010. MP was useless and of no help. So all my friends who are still in process, just be patient and keep praying. contacting MP's or Minister office is not going to help.
Thats a great new MashAllah...Congratulations!!! Finally its over for you too :)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Wes, thanks for best wishes. Thanks to ALLAH Almighty, its a best Eid gift ever.

wes786 said:
Thats a great new MashAllah...Congratulations!!! Finally its over for you too :)

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
UOC said:
How come you got PPR during holidays??

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
CONGRAT'S 2 U n UR WIFE