sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Canada said:
Guys a quick update..

so i checked the online status today and it said Decision made. I guess it was changed today...so hopefully soon we should get the passport back :)

For the rest of the members who are waiting, i know how this feels..but i know that God is faithful and he will make things to pass. Its all about his timing. Keep up the faith.

Thank you all for your wishes, prayers and answering all my questions. I will continue to remember all of you in my prayers.

Will keep you guys updated:)
heheh Congrat's

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
lol u r re-medical is already done in Aug u just waiting for PPR ............wht do i think u'll b receving PPR in Nov ........N Visa till December............y r u so worried u havent got any objection.
In sha Allah I hope it happens that way!

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MIKE9292 said:
Did anybody noticed ISBD timeline is back to 24 months it was 26 months end of october.
Hi Mike,,,yes it was discussed a few pages back. They changed it back to 24 but I think it really is 26 now as per their update earlier. Not sure why they reverted the timeline back to older one.

Maybe they dont want an uproar over it(+ parents related PR application PAUSE news combined)? I'm not sure.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Canada said:
Guys a quick update..

so i checked the online status today and it said Decision made. I guess it was changed today...so hopefully soon we should get the passport back :)

For the rest of the members who are waiting, i know how this feels..but i know that God is faithful and he will make things to pass. Its all about his timing. Keep up the faith.

Thank you all for your wishes, prayers and answering all my questions. I will continue to remember all of you in my prayers.

congrattssssssss , keep praying for us

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question, specially those who have received PPR.

Can a different address can be provided in the CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS in PPR letter or it cant be changed without formal change of address request.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
I have a question, specially those who have received PPR.

Can a different address can be provided in the CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS in PPR letter or it cant be changed without formal change of address request.
not recommended to do that because they may look at your last address on file and say why the address was not updated as you are supposed to update them with every change of address, in extreme cases they can demand another PCC as well. I would rather sit in a canopy in front of the main gate of the old address house to collect PPR instead of dealing with CHC-ISB

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
not recommended to do that because they may look at your last address on file and say why the address was not updated as you are supposed to update them with every change of address, in extreme cases they can demand another PCC as well. I would rather sit in a canopy in front of the main gate of the old address house to collect PPR instead of dealing with CHC-ISB
Hahahahaha, lol ......excellent!

' I would rather sit in a canopy in front of the main gate of the old address house to collect PPR instead of dealing with CHC-ISB
'

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Me too :D very nice

B

bestplace4u

I was trying to find out a quote for Private health insurance for canada and $10000 coverage they are asking $15000 for person above 65.
Why would I need an Insurance then?
Anyone knows a better site?

T

tweety44

finally my ecas status shows DECISION MADE. & the office will contact you concerning this decision..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
O Canada said:
Guys a quick update..

tweety44 said:
finally my ecas status shows DECISION MADE. & the office will contact you concerning this decision..
Congratulations to both of you! ECas is updated every Tuesday. Decision might have been made before EID, I don't think they were working on Tuesday, they are on EID holidays....

T

tweety44

wes786 said:
Congratulations to both of you! ECas is updated every Tuesday. Decision might have been made before EID, I don't think they were working on Tuesday, they are on EID holidays....
thanx wes bro..