CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
I was trying to find out a quote for Private health insurance for canada and $10000 coverage they are asking $15000 for person above 65.
Why would I need an Insurance then?
Anyone knows a better site?
http://www.arbetovinsurance.com/visitorstocanada

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
wes786 said:
Congratulations to both of you! ECas is updated every Tuesday. Decision might have been made before EID, I don't think they were working on Tuesday, they are on EID holidays....
Congratulations to both of you.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
I was trying to find out a quote for Private health insurance for canada and $10000 coverage they are asking $15000 for person above 65.
Why would I need an Insurance then?
Anyone knows a better site?
you need insurance because it is a requirment to apply for Supervisa for parents (if you are referring to that one) and you might already know that these travel medical insurance plans dont cover "pre-existing medical conditions" to an extent that lets say a person had high blood pressure and diabities and the individual got a heart attack while being in Canada, guess what ....claim denied ....wonder why ...... because the precipitants (contributing factors) leading to the heart attack were pre-existing ....... and you are a loner in your sinking boat ..........:), all these websites only give you fake quotes to attract you to call them, once you call them they look at your age and other medical conditions and give you an insane quote or lets say that these online quotes DO NOT represent the underwriting policies of insurer and are only a cheap marketing scam for which they pay to insurance quotes portals like Kenetics and that that ...... hope it helps

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
What does Qabacha mean? Sorry, not related to immigration, but if anyone knows...watching Tanhaiyan.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
What does Qabacha mean? Sorry, not related to immigration, but if anyone knows...watching Tanhaiyan.
Qabacha was a comic character who was in love with the happy go luck girl in the drama but the hot chick had her eyes on a doctor and Qabacha could only watch her like those monkies in a zoo cage watch humans who tease them and feed some sometimes and than walk away

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
Qabacha was a comic character who was in love with the happy go luck girl in the drama but the hot chick had her eyes on a doctor and Qabacha could only watch her like those monkies in a zoo cage watch humans who tease them and feed some sometimes and than walk away
Duhhh...what does it mean? ::)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
hahah..... somebody u can make fun of ( crazy);D ;D (oh mera long Kabaacha) :p

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
humpakwatankaylog said:
Qabacha is a last name of Persian/ Turkish descents I think. No idea what it means.
sawera said:
hahah..... somebody u can make fun of ;D ;D (oh mera long Qabacha) :p
I see, I thought it meant like an owl or something in colloquial terms :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
The busy and immg focused members shall disdain your distracting posts and they will turn around and condemn you for taking their precious time since they assume that we are here to consolidate the information for them in a quickly readable form and design, its like a secretary presenting summary to his/her boss albiet no compensation

B

bestplace4u

sawera said:
http://www.arbetovinsurance.com/visitorstocanada
became-a-loner said:
you need insurance because it is a requirment to apply for Supervisa for parents (if you are referring to that one) and you might already know that these travel medical insurance plans dont cover "pre-existing medical conditions" to an extent that lets say a person had high blood pressure and diabities and the individual got a heart attack while being in Canada, guess what ....claim denied ....wonder why ...... because the precipitants (contributing factors) leading to the heart attack were pre-existing ....... and you are a loner in your sinking boat ..........:), all these websites only give you fake quotes to attract you to call them, once you call them they look at your age and other medical conditions and give you an insane quote or lets say that these online quotes DO NOT represent the underwriting policies of insurer and are only a cheap marketing scam for which they pay to insurance quotes portals like Kenetics and that that ...... hope it helps
Thanx Sawera

loner bro yes looking for insurance quotes for Superman Visa, I wonder if they will accept Travel Insurance from pakistani Insurance companies.
Those are valid world wide providing OPD, accidental and Hospitalization cover, plus they are cheap as well as compare to Canadian Insurance so I guess I will have to wait and see.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
The busy and immg focused members shall disdain your distracting posts and they will turn around and condemn you for taking their precious time since they assume that we are here to consolidate the information for them in a quickly readable form and design, its like a secretary presenting summary to his/her boss albiet no compensation
lol :p

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
I realise the gravity of the situation and shall hencefoth refrain from digressing myself from my steady march towards the much-awaited and dearly sought goal that shall open up the heavenly abode of a land where our bumbling efforts to make a living are in no way less than that of Qabacha.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
Qabacha was the surname of a ruler who was appointed by an emperor and he tried in vain to establish his own independent identity but failed miserably (trying to run away when he was confronted).

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truefriend said:
That was not Kabaacha :)

That was Gawacha --> Kho gaya --> lost
long --> nose pin

Oh mera long Gawacha
hehehe yah i know i was jokeing .................just making fun of kabaacha ;D ;D