Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Thanks to ALLAH Almighty, my wife finally got PPR. Its been a very lengthy and painful process. It was like going through a very long dark tunnel with many turns, with each turn there was a hope of light. So finally we went through. I spent almost 2 years, waiting each morning to receive a call of my wife for PPR and finally I got one. Thanks to all members who are very supporting. AOR was March 2010. MP was useless and of no help. So all my friends who are still in process, just be patient and keep praying. contacting MP's or Minister office is not going to help.
MashaALLAH Congratulationz brother

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Does anyone know if there is a forum for the 2011-2012 time line?

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
Sriz said:
Does anyone know if there is a forum for the 2011-2012 time line?
This might be helpful:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2011-2012-t63735.0.html

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
not recommended to do that because they may look at your last address on file and say why the address was not updated as you are supposed to update them with every change of address, in extreme cases they can demand another PCC as well. I would rather sit in a canopy in front of the main gate of the old address house to collect PPR instead of dealing with CHC-ISB
;D ;D ;D canopy

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ooh hOO today iz November 9, (( Allama Iqbal day )) that mean today is officially is off day in pakistan.
so i think CHC-Islamabad will be closed for another day. :(

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
MrOctober said:
This might be helpful:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2011-2012-t63735.0.html
Thank you :) It did help =)

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Hi Everybody - I am new to this website. I am waiting for my husband. I don't know where to put my stats ... so here it is

Case Filed: November 17, 2010
Approved for sponsership: December 14, 2010
File Transferred to CHC Islamabad: December 23, 2010

Since then I am in agony. I understand people have waited even for two years but I feel like I am going to die ..if this waiting game don't end soon. I was following and reading this forum daily but today decided to become part of it.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Chaand said:
Hi Everybody - I am new to this website. I am waiting for my husband. I don't know where to put my stats ... so here it is

Case Filed: November 17, 2010
Approved for sponsership: December 14, 2010
File Transferred to CHC Islamabad: December 23, 2010

Since then I am in agony. I understand people have waited even for two years but I feel like I am going to die ..if this waiting game don't end soon. I was following and reading this forum daily but today decided to become part of it.
InshAllah, everyone will get through this torture soon. No one knows what the pain is like except for the people who have gone through this situation so I know exactly how you feel...

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
UOC said:
Thanks to ALLAH Almighty, my wife finally got PPR. Its been a very lengthy and painful process. It was like going through a very long dark tunnel with many turns, with each turn there was a hope of light. So finally we went through. I spent almost 2 years, waiting each morning to receive a call of my wife for PPR and finally I got one. Thanks to all members who are very supporting. AOR was March 2010. MP was useless and of no help. So all my friends who are still in process, just be patient and keep praying. contacting MP's or Minister office is not going to help.
MArch mai apply kara tha aur mila ab delay q hua koi ...pblm thi kia?.......march walo ko tou mil b gya hai...

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to all the high-end members but I have to paste the link which is not immig related, now you can say poooffff and I will hold my nose ...... :p :p

Shikwaa by Iqbal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-opguai3NlE

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
sweet_muskaan said:
aqal hai tou khudi samjh jao....

agar aap explain karo ge to aap ki bari meherbani hogi........................