CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
July-2010 said:
Hello My favourite people. I have a good news. My wife got her passport back with Visa couple days ago. (Alhamdulillah)

My detailed Timeline is as under:- (Wife case)

Application Filed CPC-M: May-2010
File Transfer to CHC-I: June-2010
AOR: 17-July-2010 (Supplementary forms sent which were requested with AOR, July,2010)
Reception in Feb-2011 and updated PCC & reception/trip details sent in April-2011 (Voluntarily)
Remedical + PPR : Aug-2011 (Remed done: 25-Aug-2011, Passport sent Sep-03-2011)
Passport back with Visa: 6th October 2011. (took almost 4 weeks for Visa to stamp)

Thanks for all the support and knowledge which I recieved from this forum. My best wishes and prayers for all my brothers and sisters waiting for their Visas. May God make this quick and easy for you all.

I managed to get a couple weeks of vacation and will be going to Pakistan to bring her with me in the start of November, Inshallah!

Stay blessed guys and please let me know if I can be of any help. (Due to my busy job schedule, I do not get much time to come over, but I will surely reply PM's ).
Congratulations and wish you a lovely life toghether!!!

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
please can anyone tell how much time is there to ppr after remed? wife case

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
simba said:
UNKNOWN.. hehhee for some people it can be as early as a month n for some people it can take 4 months or so it depends on ur case n their brainss....

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
simba said:
but since ur address disappeared it looks like they r working on ur file .. u might get ur ppr soon...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnafahad4life said:
UNKNOWN.. hehhee for some people it can be as early as a month n for some people it can take 4 months or so it depends on ur case n their brainss....
For u I noticed it's been 8 months since remed!!! Have u gotten ur ppr yet?

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
one can try, by taking 4 apples in one hand but soon enough one apple will fall from the hand...
managing kids, husband, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, taking the kids to doctor when sick...etc AND working outside to feel her worth and to make use of her education!!! she should feel her worth without doing inside and outside work:/

I used to agree with you when I personaly was not doing all of the obove BUT now that I try to manage all 4 apples in one hand....I say GIRLS keep your education in your upper pocket and let your man be the only provider and do every thing u can at home!!! no body has supper power to do man/woman jobs together for tooo long!!

I think both can work at least until the kids come into life BUT if both want to show their worth the in this part of the world you could say bye bye to your children's manners alltogether!!
ayesha_a said:
Man should be the sole provider, but the woman can work as well, as long as she fulfills her wifely, motherly, daughterly and daughter-in-lawly (Thats probably not even a word:p) duties...because when a girl goes out to work, she, too, like men can feel her worth and make use of her education! As long as the house isnt being neglected...also, what she earns shouldnt be to RUN the house, but just so she can spend on herself, or the kids, or the house when she wants to...

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
wow!! have to give you 1+ for this!!
became-a-loner said:
Dreams are free so why not to have dreams ............ and if it is a choice between being optimistic or hopeless better have hopes .......... and believe in miracles as they do happen but if does not happen then water your dreams because a life without dreams is no life .......so get yourself a life of dreams ......... the building blocks of life are the moments of time so fill those moments with a mental ecstasy called dreams, drink it wear it and live it ........... you can even day dream if you are not working or studying ......... slip into a state of nirvana and then its yours to discover...:)

A

alpha1980

July-2010 said:
Hello My favourite people. I have a good news. My wife got her passport back with Visa couple days ago. (Alhamdulillah)

My detailed Timeline is as under:- (Wife case)

Application Filed CPC-M: May-2010
File Transfer to CHC-I: June-2010
AOR: 17-July-2010 (Supplementary forms sent which were requested with AOR, July,2010)
Reception in Feb-2011 and updated PCC & reception/trip details sent in April-2011 (Voluntarily)
Remedical + PPR : Aug-2011 (Remed done: 25-Aug-2011, Passport sent Sep-03-2011)
Passport back with Visa: 6th October 2011. (took almost 4 weeks for Visa to stamp)

Thanks for all the support and knowledge which I recieved from this forum. My best wishes and prayers for all my brothers and sisters waiting for their Visas. May God make this quick and easy for you all.

I managed to get a couple weeks of vacation and will be going to Pakistan to bring her with me in the start of November, Inshallah!

Stay blessed guys and please let me know if I can be of any help. (Due to my busy job schedule, I do not get much time to come over, but I will surely reply PM's ).
congratulations....

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
whywait:( said:
one can try, by taking 4 apples in one hand but soon enough one apple will fall from the hand...
managing kids, husband, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, taking the kids to doctor when sick...etc AND working outside to feel her worth and to make use of her education!!! she should feel her worth without doing inside and outside work:/

I used to agree with you when I personaly was not doing all of the obove BUT now that I try to manage all 4 apples in one hand....I say GIRLS keep your education in your upper pocket and let your man be the only provider and do every thing u can at home!!! no body has supper power to do man/woman jobs together for tooo long!!

I think both can work at least until the kids come into life BUT if both want to show their worth the in this part of the world you could say bye bye to your children's manners alltogether!!

Haan, I agree with you. The monther always needs to be around and give attention to kids more than the father does...One can always do a part time job (freelance writer, designer, etc) or can give up work when kids are growingup and then can continue. Basically, my point was that the wife doesnt need to be the breadwinner of the family, its the guys job, but if she feels like working then why not...Its not a duty, nor a necessity if there is no financial need...
For e.g, my mum is a teacher. She stopped working when I was growing up and then once my younger sister started going to school she rejoined- infact, she used to teach in the same school as us, so we used to come and go together. She does it for fun, and even though shes dead tired by the end of the day, she really enjoys it as there is something to look forward to...:)

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
DodgeCharger said:
It varies anywhere from 1-4 months, when was ur remed done?

on aug 27th. and i think when my address disappeared ,my file was being updated with imm forms which i recently sent with re pcc. please share ur thoughts if u think otherwise ....

Thank u soo very much

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Congratulations July 2010 for receiving the passport back with visa :)

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
waiting for ppr after remed is the worst !!!! :-\

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
simba said:
waiting for ppr after remed is the worst !!!! :-\

Uff tell me about it! I've been killing time socializing and shopping, because its kinda 'the end' but its not really 'the end' till we get the passport WITH visa in hand :p
I wonder what we'll feel when we'll actually be on the plane....or in the car, heading home from the aiport after landing in canada...I'll probably be like 'Is this for real' hahaha

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
DodgeCharger said:
I'm really hoping to hear good news from CHc before my 1000 posts are up! Inshallah!
Insha allah bro , dnt worry