Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
simba said:
hey there!! is urs a wife case too? ufff i want to actually love to hear that its the end. cause trust me till now i get panic attacks somethimes thinking are they really gonna give me the visa now is it happeneing for real. i have fingers crossed. till ppr then when passport is gone then the wait is even worst waitinf for visa

Yup wife case. My husband has sponsored me...what about you?

immii

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2010
Doc's Request.
09/2/2012
AOR Received.
no
File Transfer...
26/11/2010
Med's Request
24/7/2012
Med's Done....
8/8/2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
09 FEB 2013(decision made on 19 feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
23 feb 2013 thanks to Allah
hiiiiiii every body

is there anyone who apply in October and get his/her imm/pcc request????

plzzz tell me i am fed up now :( :(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Salam every one hope you all are fine long time I didn't come to forum since I am very busy ..........congrats to tor wi tweety ONE 2 Ka 4 bro and all others who got update from chc there are so many pages I couldn't go to read all of them right now ,but just missing you guys may Allah keep you all happy and those friends who did PM to me soon I will reply them Inshallah take care all of you :) :)

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
Salam every one hope you all are fine long time I didn't come to forum since I am very busy ..........congrats to tor wi tweety ONE 2 Ka 4 bro and all others who got update from chc there are so many pages I couldn't go to read all of them right now ,but just missing you guys may Allah keep you all happy and those friends who did PM to me soon I will reply them Inshallah take care all of you :) :)
Hello Siskhan... I hope u and your hubby well. Its good to see u back on the forum. I m still on awaiting list for my PPR. Please pray for all our members .. Thanks much once again for remembring us. Goodluck sister.

A

alpha1980

immii said:
hiiiiiii every body

Hopfully you have imm and repcc request this month.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Wassalam! Its good to see you back here sis khan. I hope you and your hubby are having time of your life and hope that he likes it here :) Enjoy your time together because soon it will be winter and we won't be able to do anything for the next few months :(

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
ayesha_a said:
Yup wife case. My husband has sponsored me...what about you?
exactly the same,. my husband sponsored me ... i had a look at ur timeline and i think urs was a pretty quick case looks like simple one going smooth.im aa march 2010 AOR and still hanging around. its been 21 months now.its crazy.

do u have babies?? im also fed up of the fact that cant even plan family cause of this nonesense processing shitty time.ppl have made me crazy as to when will u have babies n stuff. all sorts of challenges CHC is one hell of a torture. u wont believe i applied for us visa n got it in 2 days but chc thinks im one big fake person they took 21 months :mad:

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simba said:
exactly the same,. my husband sponsored me ... i had a look at ur timeline and i think urs was a pretty quick case looks like simple one going smooth.im aa march 2010 AOR and still hanging around. its been 21 months now.its crazy.

do u have babies?? im also fed up of the fact that cant even plan family cause of this nonesense processing *censored word*ty time.ppl have made me crazy as to when will u have babies n stuff. all sorts of challenges CHC is one hell of a torture. u wont believe i applied for us visa n got it in 2 days but chc thinks im one big fake person they took 21 months :mad:
Insha Allah sister soon will be your turn to share the PPR news. The way recent activities are happening on your case leads to say you are not far from finish line (Saggit19 sister words) :) We have to admit their must be something wrong with March 2010 AOR's cases. Except Wes bhai I dont hear/see anyother PPR including for my sister husband's. Either the officer who took March 2010 cases batch is slow [May be went on vacations] OR may be the person who is responsible in conducting background check on March 2010 cases batch is slow.

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immii said:
hiiiiiii every body

Hello,

Yes I am an October AOR and my wife received her Re-PCC, IMM and Re-Med in the 2nd week of September. We are waiting for PPR...quite honestly the waiting period for PPR is more difficult. LoL I will be visiting pakistan in the next two weeks to see her inshAllah

S

sahibzada_2010

ainy inam said:
bcz aj sunday tha ::)
Haha I laugh so much. AINY news walay Sunday ko sotay hai. Quiet Storam you are funny. You made laugh. :p

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine is also a wife case, AOR March 2010, still waiting. Remedical was done in Jan 2011. No PPR still now. Three of my close friends meanwhile, applied after me and got the PPR. So as I said earlier, there are always unlucky people like us who even dont know where the case is stucked.

simba said:

do u have babies?? im also fed up of the fact that cant even plan family cause of this nonesense processing *censored word*ty time.ppl have made me crazy as to when will u have babies n stuff. all sorts of challenges CHC is one hell of a torture. u wont believe i applied for us visa n got it in 2 days but chc thinks im one big fake person they took 21 months :mad:

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many friends mentioned about online address disappearance and appearance. Is this sponsor address or applicant ?