+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sister This is law and rights of wife given by Allah...........

ayesha_a said:
Man should be the sole provider, but the woman can work as well, as long as she fulfills her wifely, motherly, daughterly and daughter-in-lawly (Thats probably not even a word:p) duties...because when a girl goes out to work, she, too, like men can feel her worth and make use of her education! As long as the house isnt being neglected...also, what she earns shouldnt be to RUN the house, but just so she can spend on herself, or the kids, or the house when she wants to...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
BabarShah said:
Sister This is law and rights of wife given by Allah...........

:)

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Re: Good News

sabii said:
Congratulations!! :) congratulations PLEASE PRAY FOR US ..

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
Insha allah bro , dnt worry
Thanx sis, inshallah ur turn is near as well, u been very patient and they been playing with a lot of us for a long time now!

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
whywait:( said:
one can try, by taking 4 apples in one hand but soon enough one apple will fall from the hand...
managing kids, husband, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, taking the kids to doctor when sick...etc AND working outside to feel her worth and to make use of her education!!! she should feel her worth without doing inside and outside work:/

I used to agree with you when I personaly was not doing all of the obove BUT now that I try to manage all 4 apples in one hand....I say GIRLS keep your education in your upper pocket and let your man be the only provider and do every thing u can at home!!! no body has supper power to do man/woman jobs together for tooo long!!

I think both can work at least until the kids come into life BUT if both want to show their worth the in this part of the world you could say bye bye to your children's manners alltogether!!
100% agreed :)

A

alpha1980

Lets hope something tommorow . I hope ill get PPR this week inshaAllah. :'(

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
alpha1980 said:
Lets hope something tommorow . I hope ill get PPR this week inshaAllah. :'(
Insha ALLAH :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
ayesha_a said:
Uff tell me about it! I've been killing time socializing and shopping, because its kinda 'the end' but its not really 'the end' till we get the passport WITH visa in hand :p
I wonder what we'll feel when we'll actually be on the plane....or in the car, heading home from the aiport after landing in canada...I'll probably be like 'Is this for real' hahaha
hey there!! is urs a wife case too? ufff i want to actually love to hear that its the end. cause trust me till now i get panic attacks somethimes thinking are they really gonna give me the visa now is it happeneing for real. i have fingers crossed. till ppr then when passport is gone then the wait is even worst waitinf for visa

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simba said:
hey there!! is urs a wife case too? ufff i want to actually love to hear that its the end. cause trust me till now i get panic attacks somethimes thinking are they really gonna give me the visa now is it happeneing for real. i have fingers crossed. till ppr then when passport is gone then the wait is even worst waitinf for visa
After going through this painful ordeal, yah it will and has been close to daydreaming for most of us who have already landed!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whywait:( said:
one can try, by taking 4 apples in one hand but soon enough one apple will fall from the hand...
managing kids, husband, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, taking the kids to doctor when sick...etc AND working outside to feel her worth and to make use of her education!!! she should feel her worth without doing inside and outside work:/

I used to agree with you when I personaly was not doing all of the obove BUT now that I try to manage all 4 apples in one hand....I say GIRLS keep your education in your upper pocket and let your man be the only provider and do every thing u can at home!!! no body has supper power to do man/woman jobs together for tooo long!!

I think both can work at least until the kids come into life BUT if both want to show their worth the in this part of the world you could say bye bye to your children's manners alltogether!!
YAH U R RITE,,,,WHO SUFFERS THEY UNDERSTAND NOT EVERYBODY(EASY TO SAY HARD TO DO IT).

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July-2010 said:
Hello My favourite people. I have a good news. My wife got her passport back with Visa couple days ago. (Alhamdulillah)

My detailed Timeline is as under:- (Wife case)

Application Filed CPC-M: May-2010
File Transfer to CHC-I: June-2010
AOR: 17-July-2010 (Supplementary forms sent which were requested with AOR, July,2010)
Reception in Feb-2011 and updated PCC & reception/trip details sent in April-2011 (Voluntarily)
Remedical + PPR : Aug-2011 (Remed done: 25-Aug-2011, Passport sent Sep-03-2011)
Passport back with Visa: 6th October 2011. (took almost 4 weeks for Visa to stamp)

Thanks for all the support and knowledge which I recieved from this forum. My best wishes and prayers for all my brothers and sisters waiting for their Visas. May God make this quick and easy for you all.

I managed to get a couple weeks of vacation and will be going to Pakistan to bring her with me in the start of November, Inshallah!

Stay blessed guys and please let me know if I can be of any help. (Due to my busy job schedule, I do not get much time to come over, but I will surely reply PM's ).
CONGRATES!

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July-2010 said:
Hello My favourite people. I have a good news. My wife got her passport back with Visa couple days ago. (Alhamdulillah)

My detailed Timeline is as under:- (Wife case)

Application Filed CPC-M: May-2010
File Transfer to CHC-I: June-2010
AOR: 17-July-2010 (Supplementary forms sent which were requested with AOR, July,2010)
Reception in Feb-2011 and updated PCC & reception/trip details sent in April-2011 (Voluntarily)
Remedical + PPR : Aug-2011 (Remed done: 25-Aug-2011, Passport sent Sep-03-2011)
Passport back with Visa: 6th October 2011. (took almost 4 weeks for Visa to stamp)

Thanks for all the support and knowledge which I recieved from this forum. My best wishes and prayers for all my brothers and sisters waiting for their Visas. May God make this quick and easy for you all.

I managed to get a couple weeks of vacation and will be going to Pakistan to bring her with me in the start of November, Inshallah!

Stay blessed guys and please let me know if I can be of any help. (Due to my busy job schedule, I do not get much time to come over, but I will surely reply PM's ).
congratulation dear,