CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Re: Good News

Congratulation!

MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Dear friends, with the Grace of Allah my wife finally got her passport back from CIC-ISL with visa yesterday. I thank all of you on this forum to be a great support. I wish all the best to all of you who are waiting for their process to finish.

Whole process was done in 16 months time.

I thank CIC-ISL for their hard work. I would like to say one thing to all of you no matter what we all do when its the time for something to happen it will happen on its time. So have patience and pray.

Best regards,

MFM !

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
CONGRATULATION.

Vick h said:
Hello Everyone, I've a good news to share

ALLAH ka shuker hai ... i got my ppr yesterday ..... finally !! ... :D .... almost after 20 months ! I think address disappearance certainly has to do with your file progress/working! well .. anyhow ..
Here is my time line

Applied : feb 2010

AOR: April 2010

Remed: May 2011

PPR: Oct 2011

I've to ask sumthing ... there is a form i've to fill... it says "applicant", "spouse", "dependent1, 2, 3...." .... so my question is : do i have to fill details of my wife and my child as well in addition of mine? or do i've to fill only my details ?? ... Help plz !

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Re: Good News

CONGRATULATION.

MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Dear friends, with the Grace of Allah my wife finally got her passport back from CIC-ISL with visa yesterday. I thank all of you on this forum to be a great support. I wish all the best to all of you who are waiting for their process to finish.

Whole process was done in 16 months time.

I thank CIC-ISL for their hard work. I would like to say one thing to all of you no matter what we all do when its the time for something to happen it will happen on its time. So have patience and pray.

Best regards,

MFM !

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thank you Sir for wishing and kind words. I wish you good luck too in your case processing. Its almost an year now on your case any update from them?
Thanx for wishing me good luck but right now there is no update with my file yet. I will definitely post it as soon as I get any news from chc.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear Sis sabii,
If I am not mistaken have you had your rukhsati done yet.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
DodgeCharger said:
Another 100 posts to go for champion title :'(
LOL

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
iftikhar505 said:
Dear Sis sabii,
If I am not mistaken have you had your rukhsati done yet.
we didnt have reception so i have to go Pakistan to get that done as forum members suggested me. i cant afford delay in my case like one 2 ka 4 ::)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear Sawera,
Thanx for updating the chart for all the sufferers and victims of chc. (just kidding)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
sabii said:
we didnt have reception so i have to go Pakistan to get that done as forum members suggested me. i cant afford delay in my case like one 2 ka 4 ::)
This is what exactly I was reffering to because I remember last time suggesting rukhsati would be v. important for you.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
iftikhar505 said:
This is what exactly I was reffering to because I remember last time suggesting rukhsati would be v. important for you.

hmmmm we mentioned in the form to give reception later on but its not gonna work for us so I have to fly back home..i hope everything works out for me there ::) but its really v difficult to get ppl in Pakistan understand situations u knowwww

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear Sawera,
You deserve +1 and you definitely get that from me because you spend time to update the chart for everyone & reminding us how close we are to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
sabii said:
hmmmm we mentioned in the form to give reception later on but its not gonna work for us so I have to fly back home..i hope everything works out for me there ::) but its really v difficult to get ppl in Pakistan understand situations u knowwww
I can't say much about what people think of this situation but I guess you probably have to explain it to them about chc islamabad demands that from us and otherwise you may ( God forbid ) get the objection of marriage is not genuine. ( you know that could cause further delay for many months and not only that but you might end up doing that after the objection anyway. So it would be better if you would consider it now.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
lonly widout hubby said:
MASHA allah see its SO GOOD TO SEE SOME PPR EVERYDAY ....................
KEEP IT UP ....................... plz increase ur spEED CHCCCCCCCCCCC ............
I hope they get your message and may speed up the process.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
became-a-loner said:
Dreams are free so why not to have dreams ............ and if it is a choice between being optimistic or hopeless better have hopes .......... and believe in miracles as they do happen but if does not happen then water your dreams because a life without dreams is no life .......so get yourself a life of dreams ......... the building blocks of life are the moments of time so fill those moments with a mental ecstasy called dreams, drink it wear it and live it ........... you can even day dream if you are not working or studying ......... slip into a state of nirvana and then its yours to discover...:)
You are 100% right about that. Like they say Wishing is good for us. Daydreams, fantasies, castles in the air, and aspirations all drive us forward, impel us to make things happen. They also tell us a lot about ourselves. Our wishes come straight from our core, and they are loaded with vital information except chc info.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Dear Sawera,
You deserve +1 and you definitely get that from me because you spend time to update the chart for everyone & reminding us how close we are to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
THXS 4 UR NICE WORDS +1 FOR U TOO,,,,JUST HAVE A QUESTION R U N IMPULSIVE SAME.