wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
simba said:
my timeline is 100 percent similar to urs

applied in jan 2010
aor march 2010
voluntairly sent pics in july 2010
jan 2011 concern letter( we addressed in 10 days)
aug 17th imm pcc
aug 25th re med

now waiting!!

URS IS WIFE CASE OR HUBBYS

I sponsored my wife. So I see your delay is because of the objection, well atleast the remedical is done soon you will get the PPR as well InshALlah...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DjZ said:
Applied: March 2010
AoR: May 2010
re-PCC request and sent: May 2011
Re-med and sent: June 3 2011
PPR: waiting....
hmm so remedical in June, she should be hearing very soon from them...Any documents request recently they asked for after remedical? My wife did her remedical on June 13th and PPR came on Aug 11th after about 2 months...

A

alpha1980

DjZ said:
Applied: March 2010
AoR: May 2010
re-PCC request and sent: May 2011
Re-med and sent: June 3 2011
PPR: waiting....
Djz u r next for PPR ... I hope this week u will have good newssssss

DjZ

Jul 25, 2011
became-a-loner said:
do you mind sharing the info on her visit visa ........... did she apply for visit visa after you had filed her immigration ........... what documentation you attached, did she have a job in Pak to return to or in school ........ I was considering to apply for my wife's visit visa too
I filed for visa after I applied and after I went back for rukhsati. Submitted everything that was required by the embassy (specifics are mentioned on CHC website for pakistan- look under visiting Canada). I also attached a solumn declaration, mentioning full responsibility of her finances here, as well as return, when and as required. She was a student there, but I mentioned that she had left it after marriage.

You should definitely..its worth the chance, which is 50-50...really depends on the immigration officer looking at the application and how convinced they are...either way, the result doeson't affect your permanent case.

DjZ

Jul 25, 2011
wes786 said:
hmm so remedical in June, she should be hearing very soon from them...Any documents request recently they asked for after remedical? My wife did her remedical on June 13th and PPR came on Aug 11th after about 2 months...
no nothing...i emailed them in august and they said, file is in queue for review my imm officer..i contacted my MP's office too in august and they said that they have received all medical results and the file is in queue for a final check. But its been more than a month since then and according to my estimate, the BF date is already past.....and nothing.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mariah said:
well our case was submitted in aug 2009
and case was in bckground checks from 2009-2011,,,,no comments after tht
But you shouldn't have submitted the PCC after you get your PPR. They ask for PPR when the background check is done and the decision on the case has been made (Not formally but its pretty much wrapped up unless something is wrong in the medicals)

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
HI GUYS ..im new to this forum..

im the friend that sundas is talking about...

i have filed my application for husband july 2009
receive the response from sauga aug 18 2009
and my hubby received his response sept 30 2009

i have updated them with stuff like pictures and police clearance from both states and canada and proof of the third child and all...3 kids all together...youngest one just turned one..and i have traveled all together 4 times and the trips lasted about 10 months most of em..

i have contacted the mp and so on and couple of response im getting is .....

"relationship is not genuine"
"interview queue" since oct 2010

i was suppose to call mp again on 30th of sept to see wat is the update since its past 23 months....other than that nothing much...

when i applied i have given em allllllllll possible information for em to make my application easier to process....pictues of marriage (which was done here in canada) birth certificate of my children...many many pictues... ???

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DjZ said:
I filed for visa after I applied and after I went back for rukhsati. Submitted everything that was required by the embassy (specifics are mentioned on CHC website for pakistan- look under visiting Canada). I also attached a solumn declaration, mentioning full responsibility of her finances here, as well as return, when and as required. She was a student there, but I mentioned that she had left it after marriage.

You should definitely..its worth the chance, which is 50-50...really depends on the immigration officer looking at the application and how convinced they are...either way, the result doeson't affect your permanent case.

Thanks for responding

did you attach your job letter or just pay stubs as proof of income and how many marriage pictures

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
You guys have 3 kids together and your case is in the interview list ??? WOW...CHC-Islamabad just amazes me day by day...

BLOOMINGFLOWER said:

i have updated them with stuff like pictures and police clearance from both states and canada and proof of the third child and all...3 kids all together...youngest one just turned one..and i have traveled all together 4 times and the trips lasted about 10 months most of em..

i was suppose to call mp again on 30th of sept to see wat is the update since its past 23 months....other than that nothing much...

when i applied i have given em allllllllll possible information for em to make my application easier to process....pictues of marriage (which was done here in canada) birth certificate of my children...many many pictues... ???

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:

if you dont mind me asking ......... did your husband get asylum in USA or Canada and they might just be using that as a delay tactic to call it not geniune marriage ........they have been granted additional authority by Minister to do so since Sep 2010

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
wes786 said:
You guys have 3 kids together and your case is in the interview list ??? WOW...CHC-Islamabad just amazes me day by day...
well...wat can i say....i have nothin to say but to keep myself busy so i dont go crazy with my lil ones and the waiting time

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
This is what I learnt from another thread, dont have the link now to it, but children DO NOT prove the genuineness of the marriage, it seems ???

I guess they dont attach as much importance to it as we people from Asia do!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
well...wat can i say....i have nothin to say but to keep myself busy so i dont go crazy with my lil ones and the waiting time
I must appreciate your paitience since it have been 2+ years and the family is all scattered. I hope and pray that it ends soon for you guys the the family is united very soon InshAllah...