+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DjZ said:
thanks saggit and wes...i'm getting concerned about this delay in processing. However, my wife is currently with me in Canada ( on a visit visa), so the pain is markedly less... do you think they're delaying the process knowing this (they're not treating this as urgent?)
Whats your timeline?

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
wes786 said:
Thats what I mean, hynes must have sent it to your friend instead of his friend by mistake...Anything about the case that was mentioned in the email?
no ...... i dont think so
n he replied from canada's bb ....
tht might be the case ......cuz really ....
she even said this reply does not look like it by ross ...
it is just really immature ....
but atleast we got his point of view ... out of dis ...
she is still going to call him
too see wht he has to say

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
Maybe the long immigration process is all a money making scheme where even the hospitals are involved?
That is right contribute to recession proofed economy. Medical need to be attached with the initial application then file will be open again after 1yr thus required another medical because 1st one has expired. 3600 x 2 =7,200. In some case even required 3 time like mine going to expire on Oct 30,2011 and they will ask for 3rd medical. Why not make the change specifically to PK and skip the medical with initial application, issue medical letter when all file work is done and VISA is ready. (They have this policy in past)

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
:Yawns:

are we there yet?

Yea?

Whaaa?

No?

Ok. Wake me up, When september ends...

<and the Maf Crawls back in blanket>

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I really want to do something against all this but we also need to check if this increased time line is hurting only Pakistanis or other countries as well ?

I just saw this : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Even an advance country like Singapore has 21 months time line, Abu-dhabi has 27 month...while India is still 6. So 101% favoritism and politics is going on...

I think , putting short listed categories in FSW, increased time line for parents to 7-8 years and delayed spousal process , these are all the signals that Canada is no more interested to give immigration to people from other countries and this is the best way to achieve the results. because people will never venture out and put themselves in this MENTALLY KILLING situation.... So i guess lets accept the reality and plan our lives accordingly.

I am seriously thinking to quit job in December, go back and spent whole winter there with wife while doing some kind of certifications or study to pass some designation etc - So at least i gain while i am there and don't feel wasted !!

Specially after getting this objection letter i am sure my case will never complete until next 8-10 months.. so better accept the reality and plan accordingly. I hope after i spend 3-4 months there... the next 3-4 months will be spent in peace here.

Unlike me , if you are already a citizen and don't need to complete days... I think in this 19-24 months of torture at least spend 10-12 months together and enjoy life... I now truly believe that mortgages, leases and jobs doesn't mean anything in life.. F it all !!! Better to enjoy rather than having regrets in the end ....

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DjZ said:
thanks saggit and wes...i'm getting concerned about this delay in processing. However, my wife is currently with me in Canada ( on a visit visa), so the pain is markedly less... do you think they're delaying the process knowing this (they're not treating this as urgent?)

do you mind sharing the info on her visit visa ........... did she apply for visit visa after you had filed her immigration ........... what documentation you attached, did she have a job in Pak to return to or in school ........ I was considering to apply for my wife's visit visa too

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
wes786 said:
Applied in Jan 2010
AOR in Mar 2010
Doc sent voluntarily in July 2010
RePCC and IMM forms in Feb 2011
Remed in May 2011
PPR in Aug 2011
Passport back with VISA after 10days on Aug 24th 2011
my timeline is 100 percent similar to urs

applied in jan 2010
aor march 2010
voluntairly sent pics in july 2010
jan 2011 concern letter( we addressed in 10 days)
aug 17th imm pcc
aug 25th re med

now waiting!!

URS IS WIFE CASE OR HUBBYS

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
simba said:
my timeline is 100 percent similar to urs

applied in jan 2010
aor march 2010
voluntairly sent pics in july 2010
jan 2011 concern letter( we addressed in 10 days)
aug 17th imm pcc
aug 25th re med

now waiting!!

URS IS WIFE CASE OR HUBBYS
Hello Simba, what kind of concern letter was it ? can you please tell ?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
i did what i could do ..nothing helped...
we were never requested formally for a pcc after pp submission mp asked us to do so.....
n now even mp said he cant do anything....

Mrkkhan

Jul 19, 2011
guys i have a question...
i applyed in aug 2010 and my file got transfer to chc ISb on oct 2010..havent heared anything till then.
so the Qs is that from dec of last year i moved to Oman on work visa...
just know i was about to send some voluntarily documents and my lawyer asked me to change the address from pak to Oman..
i just seen the time like in the middle east it takes 27 month...what will be the procedure of my file...i am so confused...please explain

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrkkhan said:
guys i have a question...
i applyed in aug 2010 and my file got transfer to chc ISb on oct 2010..havent heared anything till then.
so the Qs is that from dec of last year i moved to Oman on work visa...
just know i was about to send some voluntarily documents and my lawyer asked me to change the address from pak to Oman..
i just seen the time like in the middle east it takes 27 month...what will be the procedure of my file...i am so confused...please explain

if you are the sponsored person yes your file will transfer to middle east and it will go to point ZERO in their que which is an equally horrendous one ....... and make sure you change your address because they will know it through security check and at the time of issusing visa by looking at your passport and create troubles otherwise

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mariah said:
i did what i could do ..nothing helped...
we were never requested formally for a pcc after pp submission mp asked us to do so.....
n now even mp said he cant do anything....
In my opinion, the delay in your case is because of yoru MP as you submitted a PCC after your PPR. So your case now went in Background checks instead of having the VISA stamped on the passport.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
wow seriously what kinda reply is that ....
amirkijaan said:
guys you have too see this
my friend who i was talkin about
this the reply she gets ... after the second time e-mailing him
from ross hynes .... after 4 days

Anytime in your morning. Call when you can. We're 3 hours ahead.
PS: I have no magic answers. Just counting days til I'm outta this asylum. But if you want to move up, HQ- maybe even some other dept - is hard to avoid.
rh on Canada's bb

is tht even a reply tht is so .... argg stupid

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
Danny4450 said:
In my opinion, the delay in your case is because of yoru MP as you submitted a PCC after your PPR. So your case now went in Background checks instead of having the VISA stamped on the passport.
well our case was submitted in aug 2009
and case was in bckground checks from 2009-2011,,,,no comments after tht

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
muzmil said:
Hello Simba, what kind of concern letter was it ? can you please tell ?
NIKKAH OVER THE PHONE. BUT WE APPLIED AFTER RUKHSATI SENT THEM 100 PICS..