+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shamsia said:
This is what I learnt from another thread, dont have the link now to it, but children DO NOT prove the genuineness of the marriage, it seems ???

I guess they dont attach as much importance to it as we people from Asia do!
Crazy isn't?? No humanity left in anybody anymore :-X

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Crazy isn't?? No humanity left in anybody anymore :-X
I know! They judge people by their standards :-/

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
became-a-loner said:
if you dont mind me asking ......... did your husband get asylum in USA or Canada and they might just be using that as a delay tactic to call it not geniune marriage ........they have been granted additional authority by Minister to do so since Sep 2010
he got a student visa for the states and then to come here he applied for that...and then after 2 years of being engaged we got married in 05 so he has all the work proof and edu proof and so on....but that case did not go through and so he just closed the case and left before the date of deportation came so it would look all good and that he just left with a bad record in the immg....

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
DjZ said:
Applied: March 2010
AoR: May 2010
re-PCC request and sent: May 2011
Re-med and sent: June 3 2011
PPR: waiting....

DJZ me timeline is exactly like urs...... i am also waiting for the PDR

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
he got a student visa for the states and then to come here he applied for that...and then after 2 years of being engaged we got married in 05 so he has all the work proof and edu proof and so on....but that case did not go through and so he just closed the case and left before the date of deportation came so it would look all good and that he just left with a bad record in the immg....

Like I said earlier they have been given additional authority to deny immigration when either of the two conditions is met as a test of relationship

The original intent was immigration

marriage is not geninune

having children does not mean much for them ........ this country is pregnant with single mothers who never got married and daddy might even know that someone has his child UNFORTUNATELY the same rules is applied on the rest of the world

Mrkkhan

Jul 19, 2011
Mrkkhan said:
guys i have a question...
i applyed in aug 2010 and my file got transfer to chc ISb on oct 2010..havent heared anything till then.
so the Qs is that from dec of last year i moved to Oman on work visa...
just know i was about to send some voluntarily documents and my lawyer asked me to change the address from pak to Oman..
i just seen the time like in the middle east it takes 27 month...what will be the procedure of my file...i am so confused...please explain
further more i would also like to ask that is anyone on this forum received any re pcc or re medical from oct 2010 cases...
my lawyer ask me to wait before sending anything just to see as they might ask for some updates..and i also like to mention that when i move to Oman my lawyer did send them the proof of my arrivel in Oman and visa copies.....wes bhai plz reply

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
Like I said earlier they have been given additional authority to deny immigration when either of the two conditions is met as a test of relationship

The original intent was immigration

marriage is not geninune

having children does not mean much for them ........ this country is pregnant with single mothers who never got married and daddy might even know that someone has his child UNFORTUNATELY the same rules is applied on the rest of the world

Very true...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mrkkhan said:
guys i have a question...
i applyed in aug 2010 and my file got transfer to chc ISb on oct 2010..havent heared anything till then.
so the Qs is that from dec of last year i moved to Oman on work visa...
just know i was about to send some voluntarily documents and my lawyer asked me to change the address from pak to Oman..
i just seen the time like in the middle east it takes 27 month...what will be the procedure of my file...i am so confused...please explain
Mrkkhan said:
further more i would also like to ask that is anyone on this forum received any re pcc or re medical from oct 2010 cases...
my lawyer ask me to wait before sending anything just to see as they might ask for some updates..and i also like to mention that when i move to Oman my lawyer did send them the proof of my arrivel in Oman and visa copies.....wes bhai plz reply
Alright so, It is correct that if you have lived in another country for more than a year you can get your file processed from the VISA office responsible for that country meaning if you want and if you request only then your file will be transfered from Islamabad to Abu Dhabi after December(since thats when your one year completes). Now why would you want to do that? Your process has started about 9 months ago and once your file is transfered to Abu Dhabi it would start from scratch and will take closer to 27 months so I don't think thats a good idea. However, changing the address to receive correspondence in Oman is totally up to you, if you feel that some one back home in pakistan can do that for you I don't see a point of that either but if you feel confortable changing your address form pakistan to Oman so you receive request letters in your hands then you can request for an address change and that would only change the address for request letters and your file would still be getting processed in Islamabad.

Regarding documents: A few applicants from Sept/October 2010 have started to receive rePCC and IMM forms request already so I think you will hear something very soon, don't send anything voluntarily at this point just wait for the request letter and later you can send everything together including evidence and supporting documents for your case along with PCC and IMM forms. You will also need to include PCC from Oman since you have been there for 9 months.

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
that is what i assumed...but with all the proof of before marriage activities of being engaged for 2 years and me going back and forth to pak so many times staying there for so many months...is not a joke either....leaving my life here putting it in pause and doing nothing in pak for months because need to be with my husband and my children need their father around....the oldest one is 5 , 4 this month , and the younger one is 1....so its their age they need their father around..not only that...this sort of thing is just like being in a seperation of marriage.....mayb even worse because kids are being effected by it

Mrkkhan

Jul 19, 2011
wes786 said:
Alright so, It is correct that if you have lived in another country for more than a year you can get your file processed from the VISA office responsible for that country meaning if you want and if you request only then your file will be transfered from Islamabad to Abu Dhabi after December(since thats when your one year completes). Now why would you want to do that? Your process has started about 9 months ago and once your file is transfered to Abu Dhabi it would start from scratch and will take closer to 27 months so I don't think thats a good idea. However, changing the address to receive correspondence in Oman from Pakistan is totally up to you, if you feel that some one back home in pakistan can do that for you I don't see a point of that either but if you feel confortable changing your address form pakistan to Oman so you receive request letters in your hands then you can request for an address change and that would only change the address for request letter and your file would still be getting processed in Islamabad.

Regarding documents: A few applicants from Sept/October 2010 have started to receive rePCC and Imm forms request already so I think you will hear something very soon, don't send anything voluntarily at this point just wait for the requet letter and later you can send everything together including evidence and supporting documents for your case along with PCC and IMM forms. You will also need to include PCC from Oman since you have been there for 9 months.
thanks wes bhai. actually i dont want to change my address its just my lawyer was asking me to do that as the one year is going to complete. i told him to wait till i hear something from them mean while i ask him to request my file number from chc isb...
i was just not getting the point of change of address but as know u have said that its all up to me then i dont think its a good idea....as the time like is much longer in UAE then even pakistan...the reason i get panic is that i havent recieved anything from them yet....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mrkkhan said:
thanks wes bhai. actually i dont want to change my address its just my lawyer was asking me to do that as the one year is going to complete. i told him to wait till i hear something from them mean while i ask him to request my file number from chc isb...
i was just not getting the point of change of address but as know u have said that its all up to me then i dont think its a good idea....as the time like is much longer in UAE then even pakistan...the reason i get panic is that i havent recieved anything from them yet....
Thats normal! As I said applicant's from Sept/October 2010 AORs just starting to receive their first request letters so expect something very soon may be within a year. Also try to get your file number before you receive any requests from them so when you send your documents you can quote the file number and its easier for them to attach it to the correct file.

Ummmm

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
-
File Transfer...
January 2012
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
October 2011
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hi guys,
I have a question...I read someone mentioned that if I have lived in another country for more thn a year I can get my file processed in that visa office...My question is that I have lived in UK and USA for more thn a year... I was a student in London and on a J1 in USA working for a bank...Both of my visas are now expired. The only valid visa I have right now is a multiple visitors visa for USA which expires end of july 2013. I researched earlier whether I could apply to any other visa office but read that I can only do so if im permitted in the country for more then a year. The visit visa to the US that I ve doesnt address that point since when you visit a country, they only stamp the passport for a period of 6 months and after that uve to go back and come bk if u want to visit again unless obviously u extend the visa. My question is...If I have lived in another country for more thn a year in the past, Can I still apply for that Visa office? because that is not what I thought it is...I am a Pakistani national girl...getting married in 10 years..its a love marriage. Mr Wes I would appreciate your responce.

Many Thanks.

Ummmm

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
-
File Transfer...
January 2012
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
October 2011
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Ummmm said:
Hi guys,
I have a question...I read someone mentioned that if I have lived in another country for more thn a year I can get my file processed in that visa office...My question is that I have lived in UK and USA for more thn a year... I was a student in London and on a J1 in USA working for a bank...Both of my visas are now expired. The only valid visa I have right now is a multiple visitors visa for USA which expires end of july 2013. I researched earlier whether I could apply to any other visa office but read that I can only do so if im permitted in the country for more then a year. The visit visa to the US that I ve doesnt address that point since when you visit a country, they only stamp the passport for a period of 6 months and after that uve to go back and come bk if u want to visit again unless obviously u extend the visa. My question is...If I have lived in another country for more thn a year in the past, Can I still apply for that Visa office? because that is not what I thought it is...I am a Pakistani national girl...getting married in 10 years..its a love marriage. Mr Wes I would appreciate your responce.

Many Thanks.
LOL Sorry I meant getting married in 10 days :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Ummmm said:
LOL Sorry I meant getting married in 10 days :)
LOL!! You could go back to your previous message and modify the years to days, if you want ;) ;D

Mubarak on your upcoming marriage :)