Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
Same yaar all the time I check phone hope we hear soon I called my MP today that if he receive any update from Islamabad he says wait for two to three weeks I said ap may be jaan agiay abe tum be apny ap show kar rahy ho stupid damn :'( :'( :'( :'( really today I am so depress :mad: :mad: :( :( :(
Don’t be depressed sis...tonight is a big night...pray and Allah will make it happen soon inshAllah… :-*

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Tor-wi said:
Thanks sweetheart and yes inshAllah ;D I hope you and your hubby are doing great...his first Canadian winter is almost here..
haha I know he just doesn't know what he's in for. Right now the most stressful thing I have to think about is on Sept 4th if it is going to rain or not since its our walima and we got a photographer lol and I was thinking to myself how times have changed only 3 months ago I was on this forum smacking my head on the computer screen (ok i actually didn't do that) lol hope everyone here will be united with their spouse soon.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
n one more thing
does everyone get an interview or jus husband cases?
coz i have read all those who have had an interview n their all
husband cases? n has any husband gone thro the cases witout
the interview? is there a change that some husband dont get
interview?
One2ka4's wife is in interview queue! Its anybody's game whoever they think the marriage is not genuine, but most of the time its the husbands I have seen in the interview queue.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
kashif8597 said:
By the Grace of Allah and prayers from you all, today my wife received re-medical along with Passport submission request.
Congratulations :)

MashAllah MashAllah .. Keep them the PPR's coming ;)

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
Banjara said:
Thats why i really appreciate Brother wes's contribution on this forum... :) Thanks wes
hANG ON A MINUTE, i AM CONFUSED. (sorry for all the upper case, thats how baffled i am)

I am NOT in canada, where as my wife is, so which part do I have to fill and which part belongs to her?

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
kashif8597 said:
By the Grace of Allah and prayers from you all, today my wife received re-medical along with Passport submission request.
wowwwwwww congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
Who will be that Designated Individual (Me, living here in Pak land or my wife, in Candy Land)?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
One2ka4's wife is in interview queue! Its anybody's game whoever they think the marriage is not genuine, but most of the time its the husbands I have seen in the interview queue.
wes bhai mujhy kab milaye gaaa kuchh ?????????????????? remedical + ppr ???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
Ooiii, Help me, see ma post below! Will ya? ;)

Read the instruction bro :p

OKay, so you are in Pakistan means you can't order, your wife as sponsor has to order it and pay $5 for it and the notes can only be delivered to the Canadian address. (However, they have introduced delivery by email-if 8 pages or less)
Now since your wife wants to access your information, she needs your consent and for which the 'authority to release information' form is filled by your and signed that you give your wife authority to view your personal information. OR if you guys filled and SIGNED 'use of a represantative' form at the begining of initial application (your wife being your represantative), you can send a photocopy of that form instead if you want and thats considered as consent.

Next is Access to Information and Personal Information Request, this form is filled and signed by your wife, since she is requesting the CAIPS. All she needs to fill out is her fist name, last name DOB on the top. Check 'receive copies of the record' ($5) Select language. Request for CAIPS, Embassy is Islamabad PK, YOUR immigration file number. at the bottom check the box if your wife is a canadian citizen or a PR.

Her name, phone number, her address in Canada, signature and date.

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
wes786 said:
Read the instruction bro :p

OKay, so you are in Pakistan means you can't order, your wife as sponsor has to order it and pay $5 for it and the notes can only be delivered to the Canadian address. (However, they have introduced delivery by email-if 8 pages or less)
Now since your wife wants to access your information, she needs your consent and for which the 'authority to release information' form is filled by your and signed that you give your wife authority to view your personal information. OR if you guys filled and SIGNED 'use of a represantative' form at the begining of initial application (your wife being your represantative), you can send a photocopy of that form instead if you want and thats considered as consent.

Next is Access to Information and Personal Information Request, this form is filled and signed by your wife, since she is requesting the CAIPS. All she needs to fill out is her fist name, last name DOB on the top. Check 'receive copies of the record' ($5) Select language. Request for CAIPS, Embassy is Islamabad PK, YOUR immigration file number. at the bottom check the box if your wife is a canadian citizen or a PR.

Her name, phone number, her address in Canada, signature and date.
oK i AM ON THE FORM aUTHORITY TO RELEASE INFORMATION, (Darn it! Again Caps lock)

What would be the name of office where application was submitted, should it be islamabad over here or the one She submitted, which in our case has to be missisiissasaisisga (Whatever, for convenience, Mandi Bahauddin Doesnt sound complected now.. ehhhh?)

AND NO WE DID NOT FILLED THAT USE OF REPRESENTATIVE FORM in the first place, (Man i am all over the place today, Relax Maf, Calm down, Stop thumping the monitor and punching the keyboard, Wooosaaaaaa Woooossaaaaaaaaa.)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
oK i AM ON THE FORM aUTHORITY TO RELEASE INFORMATION, (Darn it! Again Caps lock)

What would be the name of office where application was submitted, should it be islamabad over here or the one She submitted, which in our case has to be missisiissasaisisga (Whatever, for convenience, Mandi Bahauddin Doesnt sound complected now.. ehhhh?)
Just a question are you from Mandi Bahauddin?
And you would write Islamabad since that's where your application is filed.