25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
wow!! MAshallah!!
another great news!! CONGRATULATIONS!!:D

kashif8597 said:
By the Grace of Allah and prayers from you all, today my wife received re-medical along with Passport submission request.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
actually my passport has already been gone for making.. i'm supposed to get it by mid sept!! :eek:
I don't think it's possible to expedite the process now.. or is there??

mkhan63 said:
The 12 month validity is a most. Actually you should get an urgent passport that take 4-5 business days. it cost 4 times which is 4000 rps but it only takes 4-5 business days.
Usually pakistani passport machine is always overloaded thatswhy the regular ones takes more than a month.
You can still contact the CHC-ISL but you should not wait for their response you should go to the passport office and explain the situation and expedite the process.
I hope it help a bit.

Banjara

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2010
Doc's Request.
IMM-5669 & Supplementary Info and updated PCC-Oct 17, 2011
AOR Received.
Never Received
File Transfer...
Oct 21, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 12, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb21, 2012
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
oK i AM ON THE FORM aUTHORITY TO RELEASE INFORMATION, (Darn it! Again Caps lock)

What would be the name of office where application was submitted, should it be islamabad over here or the one She submitted, which in our case has to be missisiissasaisisga (Whatever, for convenience, Mandi Bahauddin Doesnt sound complected now.. ehhhh?)

AND NO WE DID NOT FILLED THAT USE OF REPRESENTATIVE FORM in the first place, (Man i am all over the place today, Relax Maf, Calm down, Stop thumping the monitor and punching the keyboard, Wooosaaaaaa Woooossaaaaaaaaa.)
This form is for you not for your sponsor..... so it should be Islamabad

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
hey.. i got the same form wes was talking about.. that my visa is ready to be issued..and then it asks about your height, eye color, passport number and details etc etc..
meray walay k nechay handwritten tha k submit this form once you've been through with your medical. since my medical was already done 2 weeks back, I've filled out this form and will submit it when i get my new passport..
voluntarily submitting passport is something i'm hearing for the first time.. but if they've specifically asked you to do so, then maybe there's no harm.. what do the rest say??
i'd suggest you think carefully and then just do it!!

zs101 said:
This is for those who got their PPR and Re-Medical - What exactly did you guys receive in the mail? In particular did you guys receive a form which mentioned that your visa is ready to be issued and did the CHC require any photos with it?

When I got my re-medical I was asked to voluntarily submit my passport for VISA endorsement as soon as I got my medicals done - strangely however the CHC didn't give me any such form to fill. I am asking because Wes got the form and now I am confused if they are going to delay my matter any further. They did keep the new set of photographs that I took along at the interview.

Any suggestions friends?

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
mahmed17 said:
Just a question are you from Mandi Bahauddin?
And you would write Islamabad since that's where your application is filed.
No Honey! I am from Islamabad, Born here, Studied here (Would you believe in One institute, for 15 years, from Prep to Bachelors and then Master degrees from local universities, So basically, All my days and nights spent in islamabad to date, and yet that lengthy background checks¿¿¿, its very much like me exploring from the scratch that either its the earth actually rotates around sun? or people have been making up)

Honestly, heard about few frauds in recent associated with CHC islamabad, Scared to Death, errrr Sort of.

So all that stirr in my this calm bucket of my life is thanks to that idiotic approach by Mr. Heynes
(Not scared at all David, Ban this ID as well if you want
). Arghrghrghghghghhhhh

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
mahmed17 said:
haha I know he just doesn't know what he's in for. Right now the most stressful thing I have to think about is on Sept 4th if it is going to rain or not since its our walima and we got a photographer lol and I was thinking to myself how times have changed only 3 months ago I was on this forum smacking my head on the computer screen (ok i actually didn't do that) lol hope everyone here will be united with their spouse soon.
MashAllah…hope everything goes well for your Valima …probably the longest interval between shadi and valima thanks to CIC…and don’t worry, if it rains then your husband can hold the umbrella on you, after all you have been so patient and have waited for him so long..meanwhile I get to stalk you even more (another album) and check out more funny pix lol ;D ;D

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
MashAllah...hope everything goes well for your Valima ...probably the longest interval between shadi and valima thanks to CIC...and don't worry, if it rains then your husband can hold the umbrella on you, after all you have been so patient and have waited for him so long..meanwhile I get to stalk you even more (another album) and check out more funny pix lol ;D ;D
Baji how are you

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
oK i AM ON THE FORM aUTHORITY TO RELEASE INFORMATION, (Darn it! Again Caps lock)

What would be the name of office where application was submitted, should it be islamabad over here or the one She submitted, which in our case has to be missisiissasaisisga (Whatever, for convenience, Mandi Bahauddin Doesnt sound complected now.. ehhhh?)

AND NO WE DID NOT FILLED THAT USE OF REPRESENTATIVE FORM in the first place, (Man i am all over the place today, Relax Maf, Calm down, Stop thumping the monitor and punching the keyboard, Wooosaaaaaa Woooossaaaaaaaaa.)
I believe you can write, application was submitted at CPC-Mississauga and write CHC-Islamabad under Office Location, because the initial package was submitted at CPC-Mississaga.

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
wes786 said:
I believe you can write, application was submitted at CPC-Mississauga and write CHC-Islamabad under Office Location, because the initial package was submitted at CPC-Mississaga.
Done, In all the remaining good faith =)

Bucket loads of thanks

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
Baji how are you
I'm great Alhumdulillah (was lil down this morning but now back to normal)..how are you Barey miyaa? Jummatul wida mubarak..hum chote bacho ke liye bhi dua keriye ga pls :p

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
I'm great Alhumdulillah (was lil down this morning but now back to normal)..how are you Barey miyaa? Jummatul wida mubarak..hum chote bacho ke liye bhi dua keriye ga pls :p
aray kiun lil down hoti hain say thnx to Allah, everything will be alright in your case masla tou hamra hai :(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
aray kiun lil down hoti hain say thnx to Allah, everything will be alright in your case masla tou hamra hai :(
Inshallah best bro you will soon get success Allah is great .......ye log kuch be nahi hai when Power of almighty Allah is with us Inshallah

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
Don't be depressed sis...tonight is a big night...pray and Allah will make it happen soon inshAllah... :-*
Inshallah you are right Allah hamry dua qabool farmaye and ham sub ke kaam hojaye khair say ameen sum ameen :-*

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
Inshallah best bro you will soon get success Allah is great .......ye log kuch be nahi hai when Power of almighty Allah is with us Inshallah
i still have slight hope that may be they take me out of queue.