Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
aray kiun lil down hoti hain say thnx to Allah, everything will be alright in your case masla tou hamra hai :(
Yeah thanks to Allah my life is still very good and he has given me countless blessings…there are many many ppl in this world who would do anything to have the life that I am living….you are right old wise man …thanks for reminding me ;D and apka problem will solve too inshAllah...I guess unko bus yehi masla hai ke this guy has been to so many countries now what are his intentions...unka to kaam hi hai sab per shaq kerna.. :mad:

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
On the passport request it clearly states it must be valid for minimum of 12 months. I suggest you email them explaining the situation and see what they reply you with, if they don't reply then call and see if the reception desk can help with the issue otherwise you might have to get a the new one as urgent! And if you just decide to send the old one, and they return it back with an objection then that would cause even more delays, so just decide carefully whatyou want to do. If you explain it to them and they don't allow you to send your old passport I am sure they will extend the time to comply from 15 days to a month or something, thats no big deal.
Wes bro, my passport is valid till 20 August 2012. I sent them the passport in the end days of July (Voluntarily). You think they won't raise the issue of validity in my case?

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Yeah thanks to Allah my life is still very good and he has given me countless blessings...there are many many ppl in this world who would do anything to have the life that I am living....you are right old wise man ...thanks for reminding me ;D and apka problem will solve too inshAllah...I guess unko bus yehi masla hai ke this guy has been to so many countries now what are his intentions...unka to kaam hi hai sab per shaq kerna.. :mad:
jab tak mera interview ayega us waqt tak main 4 ya 5 trips aur laga chuka hoonga different places pe :(

B

bestplace4u

zs101 said:
Wes bro, my passport is valid till 20 August 2012. I sent them the passport in the end days of July (Voluntarily). You think they won't raise the issue of validity in my case?
No sir don't worry, validity of your passport is just fine.

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
No sir don't worry, validity of your passport is just fine.
That's a relief, I really hope they let us breathe man, this is all so mind numbingly confusing...should sue them for harassment and mental trauma lol

I pray that all of you get your PPRs, Re-Meds, Re-PCC and VISA STAMPED PASSPORTS soon IA and get out of this horrible mess.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Tor-wi said:
MashAllah...hope everything goes well for your Valima ...probably the longest interval between shadi and valima thanks to CIC...and don't worry, if it rains then your husband can hold the umbrella on you, after all you have been so patient and have waited for him so long..meanwhile I get to stalk you even more (another album) and check out more funny pix lol ;D ;D
haha yeah its 1 year and 7 months between nikkah and rukhsati and 9 months between rukhsati and walima so its all spread out haha...and if it rains then we will have to just find an indoor venue for the photos to be taken and yes u can stalk me cuz i will have another album but i dunno if i can get a funny enough pic to beat the nikkah ones lol ;D

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro relax! do you know what you need han! A time out :)
If you would have been in lahore I would have called you on for gaming and some eat-out n chill around ;)

Bro look like we need to introduce KISS (Keep it simple stupid) rule to CHC :D
LMAO! @ Candy land & Poor David :p

Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
No Honey! I am from Islamabad, Born here, Studied here (Would you believe in One institute, for 15 years, from Prep to Bachelors and then Master degrees from local universities, So basically, All my days and nights spent in islamabad to date, and yet that lengthy background checks¿¿¿, its very much like me exploring from the scratch that either its the earth actually rotates around sun? or people have been making up)

Honestly, heard about few frauds in recent associated with CHC islamabad, Scared to Death, errrr Sort of.

So all that stirr in my this calm bucket of my life is thanks to that idiotic approach by Mr. Heynes
(Not scared at all David, Ban this ID as well if you want
). Arghrghrghghghghhhhh

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
kashif8597 said:
By the Grace of Allah and prayers from you all, today my wife received re-medical along with Passport submission request.

CONGRATS KASHIF & WIFEY.

MASHAH ALLAH SUBHAAN ALLAH alhumdulillah and jazak allah.

Friday is a blessed day.

You go KASHIF!!!

Rest of the forum guys..........THE END IS NEAR. (End of the PR process) INSHAH ALLAH.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
It should be fine!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
i still have slight hope that may be they take me out of queue.
Inshallah for sure Allah is great dont worry at all jo hota hai oss mai hamri khair hai Allah knows better buss dua karo Allah sub better kary ga Inshallah

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
jab tak mera interview ayega us waqt tak main 4 ya 5 trips aur laga chuka hoonga different places pe :(
:eek: What exactly do you do for living? Working for PIA? :eek: :eek:

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
mahmed17 said:
haha yeah its 1 year and 7 months between nikkah and rukhsati and 9 months between rukhsati and walima so its all spread out haha...and if it rains then we will have to just find an indoor venue for the photos to be taken and yes u can stalk me cuz i will have another album but i dunno if i can get a funny enough pic to beat the nikkah ones lol ;D
We will see.... :p I get to decide if the pcitures are funny...and if you try a lil hard and not get an indoor venue + it rains then I am sure you will be able to give me some funny pictures in your next album ;D

Sadiamughal1

Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Re PCC & Re IMM April 2011
kashif8597 said:
By the Grace of Allah and prayers from you all, today my wife received re-medical along with Passport submission request.

Wow one more good news, congratulations Kashif. May Allah give us same happiness very soon, Ameen.

H

humpakwatan

bestplace4u said:
no chance, cuz they have placed my file for interview, means i will have to wait another year, it feels like that my process has started again and i am waiting like other applicants of 2011. blah bloh bleh
Yeah I know ..by in the background I meant who knows maybe they will waive your interview once they review your file.