+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashif8597 said:
By the Grace of Allah and prayers from you all, today my wife received re-medical along with Passport submission request.
Congratulation Mashallah, keep us all in your prayers!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My address disappeared again ............... anyone els?????????? and yes its 5th time in a month

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
zeeeee said:
ONE QUESTION:
when submitting passport, whats the minimum validity needed? I know they state that it should be valid for at least ONE year but is it really necessary? Has anyone heard of any case where it was less than a year? because, i'd applied for a new passport on aug 1st. it's supposed to come by mid sept. meanwhile, my PPR has given me 15 days, which end by sept 7th i think.
I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT till mid sept for PP to go, so am thinking of submitting my current one with 6-months validity. Any idea whether it would create any problems or no?? I do plan to fly out immediately, preferably within a week of rcving PP.
suggestions?
The 12 month validity is a most. Actually you should get an urgent passport that take 4-5 business days. it cost 4 times which is 4000 rps but it only takes 4-5 business days.
Usually pakistani passport machine is always overloaded thatswhy the regular ones takes more than a month.
You can still contact the CHC-ISL but you should not wait for their response you should go to the passport office and explain the situation and expedite the process.
I hope it help a bit.

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
zeeeee said:
exactly my point!! becz a cousin did this (his wive's passport was expiring in 8 months) and she still got her visa issued.
i just wanted some feedback from all the experienced members here..besides, i'll try calling/ emailing them and see if I get any response.
thanks all!!
It depends if her medical expiry was only left 6-8 months then they might have waived that but my in my relatives case they ask for remedical and passport request at the same time. that person's passport was left 10 months but they returned the passsport with the letter that you need a new passport.
My suggestions would be go to the passport office and look at the requirement ask them if they let you keep your current passport because its still valid and apply for urgent if lets say the new passport take longer than expected then atleast after 5 business days you still have the option to send your old one.
JUST A THOUGHT:)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
kashif8597 said:
By the Grace of Allah and prayers from you all, today my wife received re-medical along with Passport submission request.

MashAllah congratulations! This month has really been a blessing mashAllah and almost everyone is hearing a good news (of different levels) :D

B

bestplace4u

ayesha_a said:
MashAllah congratulations! This month has really been a blessing mashAllah and almost everyone is hearing a good news (of different levels) :D
except me :(

H

humpakwatan

kashif8597 said:
Congratulations Kashif!!

B

bestplace4u

humpakwatan said:
There's still a few days left..maybe your blessings are happening in the background!
no chance, cuz they have placed my file for interview, means i will have to wait another year, it feels like that my process has started again and i am waiting like other applicants of 2011. blah bloh bleh

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
kashif8597 said:
WoW congratssssssss may Allah give happiness for both of you Inshallah. Husband's ap sub qun soye hai jahgooooooooooo wife sarri PPR ly liay tum log phasy howy hai ::) :p

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
WoW congratssssssss may Allah give happiness for both of you Inshallah. Husband's ap sub qun soye hai jahgooooooooooo wife sarri PPR ly liay tum log phasy howy hai ::) :p
naa insaafi hai yeh hum husbands k saath, main supreme court jaa raha hoon case file karne, phir Islamabad main dharna doonga, phir ek rally nikaloonga uske baad saare TV channels k talk shows par aaonga agar is se bhi baat nahi chali tou................. :p
sounds familiar?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
It's been 2 whole long dark crazy sad depressed months since my husband sent his re-med... :'( :'(

Banjara

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2010
Doc's Request.
IMM-5669 & Supplementary Info and updated PCC-Oct 17, 2011
AOR Received.
Never Received
File Transfer...
Oct 21, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 12, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb21, 2012
became-a-loner said:
My address disappeared again ............... anyone els?????????? and yes its 5th time in a month
My wife's address disappeared again......

A

alpha1980

kashif8597 said:
Congratts kashif ..

A

alpha1980

bestplace4u said:
naa insaafi hai yeh hum husbands k saath, main supreme court jaa raha hoon case file karne, phir Islamabad main dharna doonga, phir ek rally nikaloonga uske baad saare TV channels k talk shows par aaonga agar is se bhi baat nahi chali tou................. :p
sounds familiar?
Sounds good to me. Lekhan dharhna ka assar nahi hota is mulk ko. Challo apki outing hojai ghii Islamabad ki. Goodluck with Dharhna