+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
mere paas email ayi k they have placed me for interview queue
Have faith bro and do your best to provide as much proofs as you can to convince them and they waive your interview InshAllah.

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Have faith bro and do your best to provide as much proofs as you can to convince them and they waive your interview InshAllah.
reason tou pata chale k why interview when there was no objection of any kind.

I have a question from u the reason they write in CAIPS is it in clear english or you have to decode it like other things in CAIPS

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro in My CAIPS the remarks on genuineness of relationship along with interview decision were mentioned in clear English no hanky panky.
IN my case the interview was not require by the Grace of Allah so might not be the exact info you are looking up to but let me know if you wanna know details or exact phrases...
All the best

bestplace4u said:

I have a question from u the reason they write in CAIPS is it in clear english or you have to decode it like other things in CAIPS

B

bestplace4u

saggit_16 said:
Bro in My CAIPS the remarks on genuineness of relationship along with interview decision were mentioned in clear English no hanky panky.
IN my case the interview was not require by the Grace of Allah so might not be the exact info you are looking up to but let me know if you wanna know details or exact phrases...
All the best
what is the progress in your case. my wife mailed the forms yesterday so lets see when do we get them back

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Nothing much bro only hopes nothing actually in hand since AOR :)
waiting for Remed + PPR inshaALLAH
Its a hubby case na so you know it it itself a recipe for delay....Yar don worry your relationship is genuine keep praying InshaALLAh you'll be successful I think I have seen few cases on other forum where they asked for PP to stamp at the end of interview so keep praying

bestplace4u said:
what is the progress in your case. my wife mailed the forms yesterday so lets see when do we get them back

B

bestplace4u

saggit_16 said:
Nothing much bro only hopes nothing actually in hand since AOR :)
waiting for Remed + PPR inshaALLAH
Its a hubby case na so you know it it itself a recipe for delay....Yar don worry your relationship is genuine keep praying InshaALLAh you'll be successful I think I have seen few cases on other forum where they asked for PP to stamp at the end of interview so keep praying
visa will be stamped only if the medical is valid, my medical has expired in Feb

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Wassalam Khan sis,

The passport has reached the embassy now the countdown begins. In PPR they ask for your PP, photographs and a 1 page 'table like' form in which they ask for Full name, PP#, expiry Date, hight, eye colour of the principle applicant, spouse and dependents. However, we only have to fill out the principle applicant part unless there are dependents included in the application. It pretty straight forward! Keep me in prayers that the last step goes smoothly and my wife lands here safely InshALlah.
Thank you so much wes bro for your input Inshallah ke soonnnnnnnn her Passport will be back and you will be with bahbi jee on Eid days Allah is great and you are all in my prayers also you guys keep me in prayer that some thing good come up soon with my hubby case Insahllah

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
Thank you Tor wi sis, Khan sis and humpakwatan bhai/behn

remember me in your prayers
You most welcome Best bro you are always in my prayer Allah will Help you soon in this hard time of life try to pass this exam on which Allah put you with saber Allah is great Inshallah u will be pass soonnnnnnnn :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:

I have ordered CAIPS 3 times and I will tell you that they never helped me and were of no use for me. They never showed the next BFD of the file but the date my file was opened LAST which was always from 2 months back so I never knew the current activities because it was always 2 months behind. Also, about the marriage genuinity it was written in clear statement by the IO that the many photos showing guests and family, all the functions and outings after the wedding, proof of visits, call logs and many emails were enough to prove that the marriage was genuine. It mentioned nothing about interview in my case whether it was waived or not, there were no comments about it whatsoever. So I would say in my case the only thing help was that one comment about marraige genuinity otherwise they were useless for me.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Hey i have a very stupid Q to ask lool i see that alot of ppl wanst to order that CAIPS ... but what those that CAIPS do doest it helps some how in ur case why should we order it ........
Humaumair said:
i know ehh
islamabad waloon ki mail hi aisi thi...its good i ordered caips ..but letter haath mai aa jaye bus inshaAllah

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
bestplace4u said:
mere paas email ayi k they have placed me for interview queue
Let's look at the positive side.

a) You don't have to just wait like others, but you are doing something worthwhile preparing for the interview. This will actually make your waiting easy because you have a goal in sight and you are working towards it. It is any day better than 'just' waiting.

b) This is the best opportunity to brush up on your English, communication and soft skills. Do not be scared of the interview. Instead prepare for it by reaserching online how to be successful at interviews. This will definitely come in handy when you land in Canada and face interviews. You will stand a much better chance if your English & communication skills are good.

The way I see it, bestplace4u, all is not lost. Instead of feeling depressed, make the best of the situation. Allah (swt) will definitely help you. :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
shamsia said:
Let's look at the positive side.

a) You don't have to just wait like others, but you are doing something worthwhile preparing for the interview. This will actually make your waiting easy because you have a goal in sight and you are working towards it. It is any day better than 'just' waiting.

b) This is the best opportunity to brush up on your English, communication and soft skills. Do not be scared of the interview. Instead prepare for it by reaserching online how to be successful at interviews. This will definitely come in handy when you land in Canada and face interviews. You will stand a much better chance if your English & communication skills are good.

The way I see it, bestplace4u, all is not lost. Instead of feeling depressed, make the best of the situation. Allah (swt) will definitely help you. :)
I agree with you but for him the most frustrating thing is to be in a queue for interview. The queue for interview is quite long and they don't tell you the date of the interview either. This another guy on the forum has been waiting for 10 months now and still there is no interview scheduled for him. This is why its better for him to send all the proof and ongoing communication with his wife, basically anything to clear their doubts about the relationship. Although his he has lived in western countires for quite some time. I think they would question him about them and would give it an angle of getting married to a Canadian so he can move to a western country.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ella Habibi said:
Hey i have a very stupid Q to ask lool i see that alot of ppl wanst to order that CAIPS ... but what those that CAIPS do doest it helps some how in ur case why should we order it ........
Most of the time they do help, and sometimes they are useless. They tell you about current status and activities being performed on your file, and it is definately recomended to order them if your case is stucked for an interview. It will tell you reason and you can prepare for it accordingly.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
I agree with you but for him the most frustrating thing is to be in a queue for interview. The queue for interview is quite long and they don't tell you the date of the interview either. This another guy on the forum has been waiting for 10 months now and still there is no interview scheduled for him. This is why its better for him to send all the proof and ongoing communication with his wife, basically anything to clear their doubts about the relationship. Although his he has lived in western countires for quite some time. I think they would question him about them and would give it an angle of getting married to a Canadian so he can move to a western country.
I know where you are coming from. Given half a chance, I wouldnt want an interview either. And inshallah if he keeps sending those documents, his interview will be waived. Ameen, really hoping for that.

But worst case scenario, if interview is required, then all is not lost. Always look at the positive side. And there's always room to learn a bit more and grow a bit more I say :)

H

humpakwatan

Another question about Remedical.... In the list of item they have to take to the appointment it says take Section A of the Medical form? Is that Section A supposed to be taken from the forms online or is CHC supposed to send those along with the Remed request?