+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

H

humpakwatan

bestplace4u said:
thank u sis im so devastated :(
Don't worry bestplace4u inshaAllah after you provide new docs and photos etc they will waive your interview.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
thank u sis im so devastated :(
Best bro dil chota nahi karna dehko Allah ap ke liay bhut kuch accha socha hoga I know kehna bhut he asaan hai ,but you are the Best that is why Allah hamisha apny acchy bando ko he azmata hai iss ko Allah ke tarf say ek imtehan samjo iss mai Allah ka kohi hikmat hai jo hamry ankay nahi dehk sakti hai ........Saber ka pahl meta hota hai Inshallah you will win soonnnnnnnn..........Inshallah ke we will all pray for you best of luck :)

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
I've a couple of questions. Everyone, please give feedback.

1) how long does it usually take for CHC to request the passport after re-med? ie: in our case, I got my re-med last week and got it done Aug 10th. Now, how long do I have to tentatively wait before they ask us for the ppr? I am July'2010 AOR by the way.

2) Second, I'm thinking of taking furniture here from to CAN, since I've been informed that anything n everything is tax-free the first time. Suggestions? good idea or bad? because I've been researching online and furniture in Calgary is freaking expensive. what about the cargo/ container rates? where can I get them? what is more costly? Ideas?? HELP!!!

KAAMIA72 said:
I know. Inshallah PPR for you is on its way too and for visa issuance they have become extremely efficient, you can see that it took them only 9 days to return mine.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
Best bro dil chota nahi karna dehko Allah ap ke liay bhut kuch accha socha hoga I know kehna bhut he asaan hai ,but you are the Best that is why Allah hamisha apny acchy bando ko he azmata hai iss ko Allah ke tarf say ek imtehan samjo iss mai Allah ka kohi hikmat hai jo hamry ankay nahi dehk sakti hai ........Saber ka pahl meta hota hai Inshallah you will win soonnnnnnnn..........Inshallah ke we will all pray for you best of luck :)
I agree with her...I am praying for you too brother... :'(

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Tor-wi said:
best for u k saath kia hoa ??? tell me...kon se forms aye hain ? i cant find him post

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
yar mera letter nhe aya aj :( pta nhe embassy k COMING DAYS kub ayen gay..i hope not in SEPT yar :(

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Humaumair said:
yar mera letter nhe aya aj :( pta nhe embassy k COMING DAYS kub ayen gay..i hope not in SEPT yar :(

From the CAIPs notes, your BF date is Sept 16 (if my memory serves me right), that's when an officer is most likely to open your file & send the letter. Please be patient, inshallah, not too long from now.

But then again, anything can happen, so keep praying :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Salam every one hope all is doing well I am really upset coz of bestplace Bro hope every thing come up with lots of happiness soonnnnnnn Inshallah dont worry Allah is great and we all will pray for you .......so how is every one here Wes bro did you send the passport back what do they ask while they send the PPR is there any other forms also to fill out let me know wish all of you best of luck dont forget to pray for each other
Wassalam Khan sis,

The passport has reached the embassy and now the countdown begins. In PPR they ask for your PP, photographs and a 1 page 'table like' form in which they ask for Full name, PP#, expiry Date, hight, eye colour of the principle applicant, spouse and dependents. However, we only have to fill out the principle applicant part unless there are dependents included in the application. Its pretty straight forward! Keep me and my wife in prayers that the last step goes smoothly and my wife lands here safely InshALlah.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
@wes786:

Inshallah! :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zeeeee said:
I've a couple of questions. Everyone, please give feedback.

1) how long does it usually take for CHC to request the passport after re-med? ie: in our case, I got my re-med last week and got it done Aug 10th. Now, how long do I have to tentatively wait before they ask us for the ppr? I am July'2010 AOR by the way.

2) Second, I'm thinking of taking furniture here from to CAN, since I've been informed that anything n everything is tax-free the first time. Suggestions? good idea or bad? because I've been researching online and furniture in Calgary is freaking expensive. what about the cargo/ container rates? where can I get them? what is more costly? Ideas?? HELP!!!
1) It varies, anywehre from remedical+PRR to 10+ months, based on how much of the process is done in my wife's case it was 2.5 months, some get it with remedical, my cousin got his after 10 months and some are still waiting for 5+ months. So it really depends.

2) You can look into it, but getting it shipped from Pakistan to Canada would probably cost you more than how much you can buy it here for minus the hassle. But there is nothing wrong in getting out a quote and see if it works for your. If its a little closer may be from Europe or something then it might be cheaper but all the way from Asia it might cost you fortune.

great person

Aug 24, 2010
well, i dont think it will be too easy to obtain PCC from other countries if he is no longer there. If I were in ur place, I would just do it for all districts that he has resided in for atlesat 6 months, in the past 10 years, since 18th bday...in PAKISTAN. good luck dear:)

humpakwatan said:
I got a new updated PCC request but it says provide the updated Police Certificate from last ten years...so even the countries he is no longer in, we need to be providing a police certificate from?

I dont get the point of that...if he has not been to those countries there will not be any update in the police checks it will remain the same as the ones we provided a year ago.

Has anyone else got that request and how did you handle it? Did you only provide Certificate from where you have been since the last time you sent the Certificates when you applied?

Please respond.

H

humpakwatan

great person said:
well, i dont think it will be too easy to obtain PCC from other countries if he is no longer there. If I were in ur place, I would just do it for all districts that he has resided in for atlesat 6 months, in the past 10 years, since 18th bday...in PAKISTAN. good luck dear:)
I called the Embassy this morning as well and they said if you already provided them from other countries for the last ten years when you applied just do the one you are in right now. Also include a letter stating so. So we are including the letter with the PCC from Pakistan.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
InshaALLAH bro very soon :)

wes786 said:
Wassalam Khan sis,

The passport has reached the embassy now the countdown begins. In PPR they ask for your PP, photographs and a 1 page 'table like' form in which they ask for Full name, PP#, expiry Date, hight, eye colour of the principle applicant, spouse and dependents. However, we only have to fill out the principle applicant part unless there are dependents included in the application. It pretty straight forward! Keep me in prayers that the last step goes smoothly and my wife lands here safely InshALlah.

B

bestplace4u

Humaumair said:
best for u k saath kia hoa ??? tell me...kon se forms aye hain ? i cant find him post
mere paas email ayi k they have placed me for interview queue

B

bestplace4u

humpakwatan said:
Don't worry bestplace4u inshaAllah after you provide new docs and photos etc they will waive your interview.
khan82 said:
Tor-wi said:
Thank you Tor wi sis, Khan sis and humpakwatan bhai/behn

remember me in your prayers