Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
humpakwatan said:
Another question about Remedical.... In the list of item they have to take to the appointment it says take Section A of the Medical form? Is that Section A supposed to be taken from the forms online or is CHC supposed to send those along with the Remed request?
You can download it online...

A

alpha1980

Sis khan salam i hope u and your family well. Whats up with your case. Did u email CHC to see what is the current status. I guess mine and yours IO is same. I am also in que of background check. I hope everything will go smoth to our cases InshAllah..

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
muau said:
I had received the same message, I just sent in as much proof as i could... and the interview was waived.. there are many members on this forum who received a message however interview was waived... It varies though case by case inshallah everything will work out
muau received the same reply from CHC ..his wife's file was also placed in Interview Queue, but then interview waived after submission of proofs.. you might want to follow up on his case timeline

No need to lose hope..inshAllah everything will work out!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Sis khan salam i hope u and your family well. Whats up with your case. Did u email CHC to see what is the current status. I guess mine and yours IO is same. I am also in que of background check. I hope everything will go smoth to our cases InshAllah..
W.salam Alpha bro I am fine what about you ?
how is your sweet cutey daughter hope all your family is fine .......well bro I did email them at first week of August they didn't reply and today My husband email them lets see what will be the response then I will let you know Inshallah here I also got appointment with MP for Next week lets see what will be their response to all these inquiries Inshallah I will post their reply as soon as we get it.......yes our cases are in same way and I think same IO ::) Allah kary Ramadan end hony say pehly he ham sub ko good news mely Inshallah please keep me in your prayers and I will pray for you :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
muau received the same reply from CHC ..his wife's file was also placed in Interview Queue, but then interview waived after submission of proofs.. you might want to follow up on his case timeline

No need to lose hope..inshAllah everything will work out!
Salam sweet sis how are you ?

How is your health now ?
Hope you doing well with grace of almighty Allah among your family and friends Inshallah ke you also come out of this stress soonnnnnnnnnnn love you miss you :-*

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
shamsia said:
Ah well, I guess we should use our discretion when viewing shows anyway. What he does in his personal life, he's going to be answerable for it. If we see something good in what he or anybody else says, for that matter, we must incorporate it in our life to make ourselves better...
True...:)If that was a facebook comment, i would have 'liked' it :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
Salam sweet sis how are you ?

How is your health now ?
Hope you doing well with grace of almighty Allah among your family and friends Inshallah ke you also come out of this stress soonnnnnnnnnnn love you miss you :-*
w'salam sis

im good , how r u and ur hubby..october is getting closer n closer..r u getting excited?
Ameen to your duas..and may you and ur hubby get over with this long wait very sooon too Ameen.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
reason tou pata chale k why interview when there was no objection of any kind.

I have a question from u the reason they write in CAIPS is it in clear english or you have to decode it like other things in CAIPS
This is such a BEAUTIFUL Dua. "I know you are there Allah. I know you see my tears. I know you hear my prayers. I know you are testing me. And all I ask from you is to strengthen my Imaan so I can handle the struggles in life and have patience. I love you My Allah. Please keep me safe" Ameen

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
khan82 said:
This is such a BEAUTIFUL Dua. "I know you are there Allah. I know you see my tears. I know you hear my prayers. I know you are testing me. And all I ask from you is to strengthen my Imaan so I can handle the struggles in life and have patience. I love you My Allah. Please keep me safe" Ameen

Very very beautiful :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatan said:
Another question about Remedical.... In the list of item they have to take to the appointment it says take Section A of the Medical form? Is that Section A supposed to be taken from the forms online or is CHC supposed to send those along with the Remed request?
When remedical is requested, CHC-Islamabad sends you the old expired certificate along with a new section attached at the bottom. Thats what you are suppose to take it with you for the appointment and your remedical.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Very nice!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
w'salam sis

im good , how r u and ur hubby..october is getting closer n closer..r u getting excited?
Ameen to your duas..and may you and ur hubby get over with this long wait very sooon too Ameen.
nice to hear that u are ok may Allah keep you fine and happy always thanks for your wishes yes October is near I am exited for sure ,but more than I feel fear in my heart if again i come back alone again I cry all the way again I see off my husband :'( :'( :'( oh Allah Help us pleaseeeeeeeeeee I know you hear us Allah ham sub ke mushkil asaan karo ameen

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010