Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yes I saw that Acronym query popped out some much in last few days
Bro did you get any confirmation email in response to CAIPS email request?

wes786 said:
Thats the code they use bro, just helping you all out ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
Yes I saw that Acronym query popped out some much in last few days
Bro did you get any confirmation email in response to CAIPS email request?
I didn't send them by email, I only received them by email. When I applied by mailing them out, after I found out about the electronic way, and so I called and put in a request to receive them by email to save mail delivery time which I did.

H

humpakwatan

I got a new updated PCC request but it says provide the updated Police Certificate from last ten years...so even the countries he is no longer in, we need to be providing a police certificate from?

I dont get the point of that...if he has not been to those countries there will not be any update in the police checks it will remain the same as the ones we provided a year ago.

Has anyone else got that request and how did you handle it? Did you only provide Certificate from where you have been since the last time you sent the Certificates when you applied?

Please respond.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Biggest liar and hypocrite! My mamu hosted an event once (since he is a producer) to which Amir Liaquat was invited...and my mamu kept telling us how Amir Liaquat abused his parents, didnt respect them and is very fake...i didnt take him seriously, thinking that people in the media industry do tend to be a little opinionated sometimes without realizing it...but this video proved me wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nfShakCt8k

Apparently geo has imposed copyrights so people cant video the video...let me know if u guys can see this...

This video disgusts me :( Spoiling the image of muslim community across the world :(

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ayesha_a said:
Biggest liar and hypocrite! My mamu hosted an event once (since he is a producer) to which Amir Liaquat was invited...and my mamu kept telling us how Amir Liaquat abused his parents, didnt respect them and is very fake...i didnt take him seriously, thinking that people in the media industry do tend to be a little opinionated sometimes without realizing it...but this video proved me wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nfShakCt8k

Apparently geo has imposed copyrights so people cant video the video...let me know if u guys can see this...

This video disgusts me :( Spoiling the image of muslim community across the world :(
My mother is an avid viewer of Q TV in India. She really did think that Amir Liaquat was doing a good job & is very informative. This comes as an eye-opener! Sad!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
wes786 said:
The date on the AOR letter is when they received your file from CPC-Mississauga, and the date on eCAS is actually when they created the file and started process. So you have to count from what it says on eCAS or when you phisically received AOR, not when the AOR is dated!

Ok in that case im Oct Aor for sure

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
shamsia said:
My mother is an avid viewer of Q TV in India. She really did think that Amir Liaquat was doing a good job & is very informative. This comes as an eye-opener! Sad!

Yeah I know, even I know loads of people who follow his shows regularly, specially the show before sehri etc...

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ayesha_a said:
Yeah I know, even I know loads of people who follow his shows regularly, specially the show before sehri etc...
Ah well, I guess we should use our discretion when viewing shows anyway. What he does in his personal life, he's going to be answerable for it. If we see something good in what he or anybody else says, for that matter, we must incorporate it in our life to make ourselves better...

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatan said:
I got a new updated PCC request but it says provide the updated Police Certificate from last ten years...so even the countries he is no longer in, we need to be providing a police certificate from?

I dont get the point of that...if he has not been to those countries there will not be any update in the police checks it will remain the same as the ones we provided a year ago.

Has anyone else got that request and how did you handle it? Did you only provide Certificate from where you have been since the last time you sent the Certificates when you applied?

Please respond.
My wife received same letter but we are not going to provide the Police certificate from other countries because it's not easy to get it even she is not there for more than a year.She just submitted REPCC from all discrict of Pakistan with IMM forms today.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
any good news!!!!!!
Salam every one hope all is doing well I am really upset coz of bestplace Bro hope every thing come up with lots of happiness soonnnnnnn Inshallah dont worry Allah is great and we all will pray for you .......so how is every one here Wes bro did you send the passport back what do they ask while they send the PPR is there any other forms also to fill out let me know wish all of you best of luck dont forget to pray for each other

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
Salam every one hope all is doing well I am really upset coz of bestplace Bro hope every thing come up with lots of happiness soonnnnnnn Inshallah dont worry Allah is great and we all will pray for you .......so how is every one here Wes bro did you send the passport back what do they ask while they send the PPR is there any other forms also to fill out let me know wish all of you best of luck dont forget to pray for each other
thank u sis im so devastated :(

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Humaumair said:
U guys must be familiar with amir liaqat ..... i have seen him talking rubbish alit but this is shocking and horrible...plz see..for those ppl who follow and beleive him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_OvPgXjBA4
He was kicked out of MQM for having a FAKE DEGREE IN MA ISLAMIAT.There are already too many controversies about him i DONT KNOW WHY DO PAKI CHANNELS STILL HAVE HIM IN PROGRAMS???????? :mad::mad::mad: Never allow ur kids watch His PROGRAMS.HE dont know anything abt religion.
Yeah its shocking about Devil AMIR LIAQAT.ITS REAL VIDEO.100%.Such ppl r Missleading our innocent ppl of pakistan and all nation Pay for Such Devil Amir liaqat i HATE HIM...

H

humpakwatan

kachrakhana said:
My wife received same letter but we are not going to provide the Police certificate from other countries because it's not easy to get it even she is not there for more than a year.She just submitted REPCC from all discrict of Pakistan with IMM forms today.
Thanks Kachrakhana! Thats what we will do then...sending them off tomorrow.