Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Wsalam
MashaALLAH Congrats man thats really a good news. Happy Togetherness
Dude could you please share you detailed timeline. Did you get it by TCS or by Pakistan Post?

and the Next batch has started and Hope all of us expecting get PPR soon. All the best guys Keep Praying

MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Allah ka shuker we got PPR and Re-Med papers today. PPR was dated 7th july but sent with same envelope and mentioned 15 days to send the passport :S waht to do? medical dates not available till sep but trying to get one....

They ahve asked abotu RPRF to be paid... anyone knows how much is the fees? is it due to be paid in canada or the spouse can pay in pak as well?

If we send passport in next week and lets say we do medical in next week as well can anyone suggest how long will it take to get the passport back?

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
MuhammadFM said:
So we should not send the passport before the medical test right? once we are throught he test then we send the passport to CIC??? am i correct??? RPRF can be paid online or can be submitted to mississauga office as well its just 5 min drive from my home .. which ever is fine...
Hope nobody mind's me answering this...

Paying the RPRF through a financial institution takes longer because you will first have to order the form IMM 5401 CIC which takes a couple of days to get to you.

Refer to this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-regarding-imm-5401-t72610.0.html

Hence, paying online would be faster.

Also, you cannot submit anything personally to Mississauga, it always has to be mailed. The link below refers to an application package, but it holds true for other stuff too, I believe.

Refer to this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/delivering-package-in-person-to-cpcmississauga-t22117.0.html

Hope this helps :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
looks like some people keep refreshing forum for PPR post silently ;D

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
anyone here applied through quebec? i heared that the processing time for it slightly shorter? if so then anyone hs or whatknows b how many months or what the average waiting time is?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
'Busted' is a slang word for getting caught for doing something illegal. I assume the cancellation of ADR is the cancellation of 'representing his client'
actually u got me wrong brother i wasnt asking u the literal translation of busted, of course i know its a slang word!! , i just couldnt understand the usage in this sentence so i thought i'd ask for clarification.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
anyone here applied through quebec? i heared that the processing time for it slightly shorter? if so then anyone hs or whatknows b how many months or what the average waiting time is?
actually there are two ppl from quebec humaumair and jaania that i know of, and they been waiting since 2009!

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey Muhammadfm can you share the timeline of your case
MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Allah ka shuker we got PPR and Re-Med papers today. PPR was dated 7th july but sent with same envelope and mentioned 15 days to send the passport :S waht to do? medical dates not available till sep but trying to get one....

They ahve asked abotu RPRF to be paid... anyone knows how much is the fees? is it due to be paid in canada or the spouse can pay in pak as well?

If we send passport in next week and lets say we do medical in next week as well can anyone suggest how long will it take to get the passport back?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mfawad said:
hey Muhammadfm can you share the timeline of your case
Muhammadfm wrote:

The case was transfered to CIC - ISL in June 2010 and filled in April 2010 in Canada

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MuhammadFM congratz buddy !! .. Allah ka karam .. hopefully u guyz will be together on this eid Inshallah ! :) bari kushi hoti hai .. jb kissi ki passprt request ki news hoti hai forum py ! :D

yar .. laikin ek baat smjh nai aari .. yeh ... March 2010, April 2010, May 2010 ... AOR.. walo ny kia kasoor kia hai ... :-\ ... n my e-case status is freakin same since AOR .... but my address is disappeared again :-\ ..... wth is wrong with u CHC islamabad people .... this freakin process is ruining my life... :mad:

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vick h said:
MuhammadFM congratz buddy !! .. Allah ka karam .. hopefully u guyz will be together on this eid Inshallah ! :) bari kushi hoti hai .. jb kissi ki passprt request ki news hoti hai forum py ! :D

yar .. laikin ek baat smjh nai aari .. yeh ... March 2010, April 2010, May 2010 ... AOR.. walo ny kia kasoor kia hai ... :-\ ... n my e-case status is freakin same since AOR .... but my address is disappeared again :-\ ..... wth is wrong with u CHC islamabad people .... this freakin process is ruining my life... :mad:

i agree with u brother, its ruining a lot of lives! look at muhammad FM im happy for him for PPR and remed but look at what have they done with posting that request the request got to them a month late!!! how is this possible?

Passport had to be submitted within 15 days and remed had to be done within 45 days! that's not fair!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Vick h said:

I can understand your frustration brother; the good news is that you are almost there. If your address dissappeared again recently, you might be getting your PPR soon. Lets hope its your PPR InshAllah :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
MuhammadFM said:
The case was transfered to CIC - ISL in June 2010 and filled in April 2010 in Canada
Salam every one hope doing well congratsssssssss for you MuhammadFM inshallah happy life ahead ,but meri PPR kab aye ga address be to disappear hai from last 10 days liken kuch hota be nahi hai what the hell ::)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khan82 said:
Salam every one hope doing well congratsssssssss for you MuhammadFM inshallah happy life ahead ,but meri PPR kab aye ga address be to disappear hai from last 10 days liken kuch hota be nahi hai what the hell ::)
Walekum Assalam Sister,

Ager Address disappear hogaya hai tau InshAllah jald hi aap kay husband ka PPR ajaey ga baghair Postman ki talashi liey huey :)

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
well me 2 i am from Quebec i dont think it make any difference or what so eva i started my husband application last year end of June 2010 and file what transferred to Islamabad 4th September 2010 ... .and until now dint get anything from them ...
stuckhere said: