+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BabarShah said:
Brother, I have had the same information on ecase and later got Rejection Letter stating right of appeal as well.

I hope, you don't have same letter.
babarshah why was ur case rejected, if u dont mind telling..?

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
I know you always point my URDU writing :) ,but you are not the only one my in-laws always make fun while I am talking with them now i am use to it i never back up :D ankay nahi hai pattar hai lol hahahaha and more fun when I speak in pushto that is when always my brother in-law bother me bahbi singa ye....mean how are you? then i answer in farsi khoob astom mean I am fine then he get confuse lol
Khor, Koor ta Khair wo. Moor Palar Khadi

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
As you asked me before about my time line and i have given complete time line along with the reason of rejection as well. Please don't mind re-read it.
Marg not gen.....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
BabarShah said:
As you asked me before about my time line and i have given complete time line along with the reason of rejection as well. Please don't mind re-read it.
Marg not gen.....

Here is his reply to one2ka4 earlier:

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Babar What is your timeline? with due respect if it is not personal question to ask/share.

BabarShah said:
No brother it is not that personal, here is my freaking time line

Married - 2007
Applied - DEC 2007
AOR - FEB 2008
Interview - FEB 2009
Rejection - May 2009 - Marriage is not gen
Appeal - JUN 2009
ADR - Jun 2010 - Our Lawyer got busted and canceled ADR because he was thinking officers are wasting time by asking irrelevant quest
Full hearing - Mar 2011 - AlhamdulliAllah won
Remedical - May 9, 2011
PPR - InshaAllah very soon (app sab ki duwain say)

great person

Aug 24, 2010
how come its in background checks? i t hought those were done since u got ur re med and re pcc and imm forms:S,,,m confused

alpha1980 said:
New reply today from CHC..

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Currently, applicant's file is in queue for background checks.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question for everyone on this forum, once all of us are in Canada Inshallah soon..
Will anyone be willing to disclose their real IDs to other forum members for possible family get-together?

A

alpha1980

DodgeCharger said:
i have a question for everyone on this forum, once all of us are in Canada Inshallah soon..
Will anyone be willing to disclose their real IDs to other forum members for possible family get-together?
Sure.....

A

alpha1980

great person said:
how come its in background checks? i t hought those were done since u got ur re med and re pcc and imm forms:S,,,m confused
I m confused as well..

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
Assalam O Alaikum,

Allah ka shuker we got PPR and Re-Med papers today. PPR was dated 7th july but sent with same envelope and mentioned 15 days to send the passport :S waht to do? medical dates not available till sep but trying to get one....

They ahve asked abotu RPRF to be paid... anyone knows how much is the fees? is it due to be paid in canada or the spouse can pay in pak as well?

If we send passport in next week and lets say we do medical in next week as well can anyone suggest how long will it take to get the passport back?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Allah ka shuker we got PPR and Re-Med papers today. PPR was dated 7th july but sent with same envelope and mentioned 15 days to send the passport :S waht to do? medical dates not available till sep but trying to get one....

They ahve asked abotu RPRF to be paid... anyone knows how much is the fees? is it due to be paid in canada or the spouse can pay in pak as well?

If we send passport in next week and lets say we do medical in next week as well can anyone suggest how long will it take to get the passport back?
First congratualtion on the good news
n yes u have to pay RPRF in Canada because you jus have to pay in Canada, it would have been easier n saved a lot of time if u paid wen the case has started
n for remed n PPR's i seen people gettin it in 3 weeks to two months or soo depending on the luck n case

but best of luck :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
i mean had** started

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Walekum Assalam,
Congratulations brother ... If you are in Karachi try getting the medical with Dr. Wakil, he is not as busy as Roohina sattar and you can probably get an appointment for this week. I believe the fee is $490, you can pay it online and send a copy of Mississauga and one to Islamabad if you want.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Wassalam,

first of all congrats on your PPR and remedical request. Try to find a DMP for an earlier appointment but if you cant then let them know by email about getting a late appointment. It takes about 4-5 weeks for the medicals to processed so if you send the passport and medicals next week you will probably receive your passport with VISA lets hope sometimes before the end of September, normally its about 2 months if remedicals and PPR were received together. RPRF can be paid online using a credit card and an electronic receipt is sent to the email provided which can be used as proof of payment.

MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,