+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
thanx brother, what is ADR ??
And what does this line mean "our lawyers got busted??? and cancelled ADR??"
'Busted' is a slang word for getting caught for doing something illegal. I assume the cancellation of ADR is the cancellation of 'representing his client'

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
i have a question for everyone on this forum, once all of us are in Canada Inshallah soon..
Will anyone be willing to disclose their real IDs to other forum members for possible family get-together?
Sure! I live in Alberta though, I don't think there are many on this forum from the western side...

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
'Busted' is a slang word for getting caught for doing something illegal. I assume the cancellation of ADR is the cancellation of 'representing his client'
our lawyer starting verbal fighting with CIC and IRB officers when they said 'you should informed us' (inside story) and our lawyer enforced my wife to sign on ADR cancellation papers. everything happen so quickly my wife wouldn't control the situation which were created by our lawyer. At the end my wife said 'me and my husband are suffering nobody cares'

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Sure! I live in Alberta though, I don't think there are many on this forum from the western side...
I have a friend in my french class who's husband is working in Alberta, and she keeps talking about how beautiful it is with mountains and lakes :)

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
So we should not send the passport before the medical test right? once we are throught he test then we send the passport to CIC??? am i correct??? RPRF can be paid online or can be submitted to mississauga office as well its just 5 min drive from my home .. which ever is fine...

A

alpha1980

MuhammadFM said:
The case was transfered to CIC - ISL in June 2010 and filled in April 2010 in Canada
Congratts.... Please advise is it husband or wife case...

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
But the thing is dates are pretty messed... ppr dated 7th july and came with the package today on 8th aug... ppr mentioned to send passport within 15 days :S ... medical letter says to bring original passport on the day of examination :S

trying to get a early date lets see what date we get... but what should i do with Passport Request :S

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
MuhammadFM said:
But the thing is dates are pretty messed... ppr dated 7th july and came with the package today on 8th aug... ppr mentioned to send passport within 15 days :S ... medical letter says to bring original passport on the day of examination :S

trying to get a early date lets see what date we get... but what should i do with Passport Request :S
Well try it and see when you get the appointment and then let them know the situation, well obviously they did it on purpose and sent the PPR and remedical together so I wouldn't worry about the dates too much!

The fees can be paid online I don't know if you can go to their office and pay it there but online process is much simpler and faster but you can give it a try and let us know after if you were allowed to go and pay the fees there..

A

alpha1980

MuhammadFM said:

if u r in Islamabad get a apointment from Dr. Nilufar. i m sure you will have appointment by tommorow.:-

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Dude we already had some meeting in Lahore and I am in contact with 5 guys sponsored from Lahore and 2 of them have already landed in Canada. So am open to stay in contact and make a healthy social circle :)
what about you?

DodgeCharger said:
i have a question for everyone on this forum, once all of us are in Canada Inshallah soon..
Will anyone be willing to disclose their real IDs to other forum members for possible family get-together?