+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Pagalboy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
You all know that my wife case was frauded by CHC Isb.......with the help of human rights and violation of Privacy and information act. My lawyer assigned by Quebec immigration filed a lawsuit against ChC.

The petition filed before the lawsuit was to confirm the numbers of complaints received at CHC ISB.

The numbers of complaint ranked up 350 since last April 2010.

My lawsuit consist of violation of privacy act and personal informatio act.

Demanding personal email convo, monetary proof and not honoring AOR Gavin timeline (9 months).

And the last making people pay for medical and pcc and asking for re submission.

And most importantly the refusal of audit team that was scheduled in November 2010 to audit CHC ISB was cancelled with no gaven reason.

Either they pay or fix the problem or next step lawyers will make it public.

I'm nervous guys please support me with your prayers

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
stuckhere said:
anyone here applied through quebec? i heared that the processing time for it slightly shorter? if so then anyone hs or whatknows b how many months or what the average waiting time is?
yes me n jaania applied from quebec..i am nov 2009 AOR n still nothing !!!! my husband had interview a month ago..koi jawab nhe :(

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Pagalboy said:
You all know that my wife case was frauded by CHC Isb.......with the help of human rights and violation of Privacy and information act. My lawyer assigned by Quebec immigration filed a lawsuit against ChC.

The petition filed before the lawsuit was to confirm the numbers of complaints received at CHC ISB.

Demanding personal email convo, monetary proof and not honoring AOR Gavin timeline (9 months).

And the last making people pay for medical and pcc and asking for re submission.

And most importantly the refusal of audit team that was scheduled in November 2010 to audit CHC ISB was cancelled with no gaven reason.

Brother I am with you on this one. These morons think they can do whatever they want with our lives and there would be no consequences for this. Time for them to straighten their act and be fair to us or pay a price for it. Great job :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pagalboy said:

good luck man i support u 100% they should be held accountable for their despicable deeds. I cant wait to find out when this lawsuit wraps up! So this infact is the class action lawsuit! When did u actually file this lawsuit?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
Walekum Assalam Sister,

Ager Address disappear hogaya hai tau InshAllah jald hi aap kay husband ka PPR ajaey ga baghair Postman ki talashi liey huey :)
Thank you sooooooo much Danny bro cheto rasty :) please keep me in your prayer and inshallah ke Allah ap sub ke mushkil asaan kary Ameen sum Ameen :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Pagalboy said:

Oh My God :eek: how stupid these CHC People are they are playing around with other's life :mad:

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
Salam every one hope doing well congratsssssssss for you MuhammadFM inshallah happy life ahead ,but meri PPR kab aye ga address be to disappear hai from last 10 days liken kuch hota be nahi hai what the hell ::)
salam sis, my hubby's address disappeared too :)
lets hope and pray we get good news inshAllah.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Pagalboy said:

I think ur very brave. InshAllah you will be rewarded for all your efforts. Our prayers are with you.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Allah ka shuker we got PPR and Re-Med papers today. PPR was dated 7th july but sent with same envelope and mentioned 15 days to send the passport :S waht to do? medical dates not available till sep but trying to get one....

They ahve asked abotu RPRF to be paid... anyone knows how much is the fees? is it due to be paid in canada or the spouse can pay in pak as well?

If we send passport in next week and lets say we do medical in next week as well can anyone suggest how long will it take to get the passport back?
congrats!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Salam all .....
W.salam how are you how is your cute baby :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
oh WoW Inshallah Allah is great we will hear some thing best soon ...when it happen to him mean his address when got disappeared ?
so how are you today?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
stuckhere said:
anyone here applied through quebec? i heared that the processing time for it slightly shorter? if so then anyone hs or whatknows b how many months or what the average waiting time is?
There is no difference in the process once it gets to Islamabad the average time is 24months from the file transfer for anyone going through Islamabad whether the applicant is in Pakistan, Afghanistan, or the sponsor is from Quebec or any other province in Canada.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
My wife's address is gone again aswell :S It was gone 6 weeks ago then re-appeared about 3 weeks ago but no requests and now its gone again so lets hope its something and not just a glitch :-X

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
oh WoW Inshallah Allah is great we will hear some thing best soon ...when it happen to him mean his address when got disappeared ?
so how are you today?
i don't know when it disappeared :S i just checked today.
i'll ask him and find out :)

im good alhmadollilah.. r u feeling better since yesterday ??