+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

Armageddon said:
You should work brother. you keep you busy you wont remember too much and worry will go away automatic. when i feel bad i occupy me with work and not think because think alone idle is devil house. you dont think much. ppr will come. i worry too but i pray too! thanks bro
lol bro i do go to work everyday like Kaamia said its due to the situation of city.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
bestplace4u said:
lol bro i do go to work everyday like Kaamia said its due to the situation of city.
Aur bhi gam hain zamanay me PPR ki siwa:) :D

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
bestplace4u said:
abhi to sab se bara gham PPR hi hai ;D
Had the situation in Pakistan been any good, who would have wanted to bear this torturing pain. I would have asked my husband to immediately get settled here infact would have never let him leave...So mulk kay haalat are a bigger gham.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
Had the situation in Pakistan been any good, who would have wanted to bear this torturing pain. I would have asked my husband to immediately get settled here infact would have never let him leave...So mulk kay haalat are a bigger gham.
Abhi ke kahawat hai naa; "Pakistan se zinda bhag" Its getting worst day be day. May Allah keep all of us and Pakistan safe and atleast make it a live-able country so people are not afraid to go out of their homes :( Ameen!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Armageddon said:
hello wes!

are you lawyer? you give good advice. Do you know if i email embassy it will be bad thing to ask about ppr. i want ppr to come but very hard life without spouse. can you please advice what i do
I am no lawyer, I just give advice for free in return for your DUAS :) You can email the embassy, but don't ask about the PPR or else they will completely ignore your email. Just send a general email asking for you current status and see what they say. Some times they let people know if they have sent out a request letter on a specific day.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
Abhi ke kahawat hai naa; "Pakistan se zinda bhag" Its getting worst day be day. May Allah keep all of us and Pakistan safe and atleast make it a live-able country so people are not afraid to go out of their homes :( Ameen!
True and I can understand it makes your worries bigger about your wife who is back home and waiting for PPR

M

Mafia

Crap... its happening to me again.....

You don't have permission to access /canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php on this server.

Every single Darn time... Should i leave this forum?

M

Mafia

bestplace4u said:
You may write them but all you gonna get is a Generic reply they send to everyone.There is no specific way to predict and to find out when do u gonna get ur PPR
Or write a letter, Not email, in attention to the respective HOT SHOT

Pakistan - Islamabad
(Islamic Republic of Pakistan)

Mission The High Commission of Canada to Pakistan

Email isbad@international.gc.ca

Street Address The High Commission of Canada
Site A, Dip. Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan
Postal Address The High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

Telephone General 92 51 208 6000
Telephone Commercial Main 92 51 208 6000
Telephone Consular 92 51 208 6000
Telephone Development 92 51 208 6451
Telephone Immigration 92 51 208 6000

Fax General Fax 92 51 208 6900

Fax Commercial Fax 92-51-208-6902

Fax Consular Fax 92 51 208 6902

Fax Development Fax 92 51 208 6903

Fax General Relations Fax 92 51 208 6911

Fax Immigration Fax 92 51 208 6913

Position Name
High Commissioner Mr Ross Hynes
Deputy High Commissioner Dr. C. van der Donckt
Counsellor (Immigration) * Mr D. Hardinge
Counsellor * Mr M. Jameson
Counsellor (Commercial) * Mr R. Webb
Counsellor M. Russell
Counsellor ** R. Côté
Counsellor (Development) Ms R. Gossen-Ehsani
Counsellor (Administration) Mrs S. Sears-Carter
Counsellor (Development) J. Delahanty
First Secretary * Mr M. Kimmell
First Secretary (Development) Ms F. Chandani
First Secretary (Immigration) Ms P. Bahniwal
First Secretary (Immigration) * Mr B. Marshall
First Secretary (Immigration) * Mr B. Amadore
First Secretary Mr G. Bourgeault
First Secretary (Administration) Mrs N. Jameson
First Secretary Mr B. Jackson
First Secretary (Commercial) Mr G. Chauvet
First Secretary * Mr D. Harcourt
First Secretary (Development) Mrs C. L. Chung
First Secretary (Administration) Mrs E. Kimmell
First Secretary C. Dunn
First Secretary J. Tulk
Second Secretary (Immigration) * Mrs A. Ribahi
Second Secretary (Immigration) * Mr P. Redhead
Second Secretary (Immigration) * Ms S. Mathew
Second Secretary (Immigration) * Mrs B. Amadore
Second Secretary Mr A. Ng
Second Secretary (Immigration) S. Varricchio
Second Secretary A. Farid
Attaché Mr B. Sultana
Attaché B. Austin
Attaché Cpl M. Drapeau
Attaché T. Agoston
Attaché * Mr R. Bishop
Defence Attaché Administrative Assistant S. Wyers
Mr Umair Parvez
Mr Raymond Gillis
Mr Gary Blachford
Attaché Mrs N. Myrand

B

bestplace4u

Mafia said:
Or write a letter, Not email, in attention to the respective HOT SHOT
brother if u go back to the pages of this forum, after every 3 or 4 months people get frustrated they gather and write letters,emails and fax and they send em to gazillion of places and the result zero/zero. So what will high commission staff will do.
just except the fact and wait, we all are PAKISTANIS.

M

Mafia

bestplace4u said:
brother if u go back to the pages of this forum, after every 3 or 4 months people get frustrated they gather and write letters,emails and fax and they send em to gazillion of places and the result zero/zero. So what will high commission staff will do.
just except the fact and wait, we all are PAKISTANIS.
Ohh Come on! that's as pessimist thought as Missile technology of neighbor country. although i know this all letter/email fiasco might not yield to any digestible result, but in good faith, i mentioned that. For that purpose they have ECAS and that other $5 service. its a sort of information that is valuable and costs some money, and i guess rightly so.

Now, IMHO, people working over there (Not that i am familiar with their complete JD) are suppose to give priority to the paperwork in front of them, May be they are doing way better then our assumptions/expectations. imagine yourself working with loads of paperwork, clearances, scheduling, coordinating and then finding an email/letter, written with tears and blood, asking to provide updates. Honestly, i wouldn't be the one leaving all the work and fetch the information. the line written in their reply "We appreciate you keeping your correspondence to a minimum" makes perfect sense, since every time someone emails, they replies, sooner or later.

If you ask me, I have only wrote them once, Notifying about my telephone number change. and in return i got more then what i expected.

Swallow the sliva formed in yoru mouth, close your eyes, and think of filling in their shoes, what would you've done... keep working with the applications? or reply to those never ending emails asking nothing but status?

B

bestplace4u

Mafia said:
Ohh Come on! that's as pessimist thought as Missile technology of neighbor country. although i know this all letter/email fiasco might not yield to any digestible result, but in good faith, i mentioned that. For that purpose they have ECAS and that other $5 service. its a sort of information that is valuable and costs some money, and i guess rightly so.

Now, IMHO, people working over there (Not that i am familiar with their complete JD) are suppose to give priority to the paperwork in front of them, May be they are doing way better then our assumptions/expectations. imagine yourself working with loads of paperwork, clearances, scheduling, coordinating and then finding an email/letter, written with tears and blood, asking to provide updates. Honestly, i wouldn't be the one leaving all the work and fetch the information. the line written in their reply "We appreciate you keeping your correspondence to a minimum" makes perfect sense, since every time someone emails, they replies, sooner or later.

If you ask me, I have only wrote them once, Notifying about my telephone number change. and in return i got more then what i expected.

Swallow the sliva formed in yoru mouth, close your eyes, and think of filling in their shoes, what would you've done... keep working with the applications? or reply to those never ending emails asking nothing but status?
If you go back to my previous posts, i never cursed or accused em, I am a professional and I understand the priorities of work,
I never blamed CHC ISB on working slow, I myself so far sent only 1 email to CHC during 16 months, so u better swallow our own saliva and mucus which u have been spitting around here. Before taking any wrong perception about anyone read their history first or keep ur wide mouth shut.

A

alpha1980

bestplace4u said:
dosssttttttttt kahan they itne din se, mere paas nahi hai aapka ppr
Yaar kaha jaanna ha bus idhar udhar. CHC khamoosh hogai ha aur ap sonaoee whats up with Karach. Be safe.