+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
Relax boys ... We all come here looking for answers and help each other out. So don't take the frustration out on each other. Both of you are in your final stages of sponsorship, so just chill out yaar :)
Danny bro I am not taking out the frustration trust me i have other ways to do it lol but i know how to shut the wide mouth who just spit out crap.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
I was gonna say that :p
Hows everything yaar ?

Did you email CHC-I recently?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
hello everyone .. i landed in canada 2days back and alhumdulillah its a great feeling .. thank you all for your supppoorrttt .. wish you all very best of luck :)
Congratulations

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
alpha1980 said:
17 june done remedical still awaiting
10 may still waiting...lol, we started it again

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
bestplace4u said:
Danny bro I am not taking out the frustration trust me i have other ways to do it lol but i know how to shut the wide mouth who just spit out crap.
Yaar .. I have read his posts, he is sarcastic most of the times so don't take anything too serious. Waisay bhi aaj kal bohat tension chal rahi hai puray Pakistan main. My wife was out in the mall yesterday and the whole city of Karachi shut down. When i found out about this, I asked her to stay in the house till further notice from me.. LOL

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
Hows everything yaar ?

Did you email CHC-I recently?
Hey Danny as far as i remember your process started in Oct 2010? am i right? and your ecas shows application received.
Did u get a request for supplementary form or did your ecas changed to in process. I am asking cuz my niece's status is still Application Rcvd" her application was filed in Feb 2011.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Jabhi bhi I come here soo many fights…why are we all fighting again? You THIS you THAT you BLAH you WLAH… :eek:
Peaceee outt bhaiyoo …

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
Yaar .. I have read his posts, he is sarcastic most of the times so don't take anything too serious. Waisay bhi aaj kal bohat tension chal rahi hai puray Pakistan main. My wife was out in the mall yesterday and the whole city of Karachi shut down. When i found out about this, I asked her to stay in the house till further notice from me.. LOL
Bro if someone is sarcastic they shud keep it to themselves they should just not impose their crapy ideas without checking someone posts.
chalo choro yaar i know bro how was it in Khi but thanks God and then Altaf Bhai life is coming back to normal lol.

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Jabhi bhi I come here soo many fights...why are we all fighting again? You THIS you THAT you BLAH you WLAH... :eek:
Peaceee outt bhaiyoo ...
Behn Jee first of all aane k baad Salaam kiya jaata hai :p

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Bro if someone is sarcastic they shud keep it to themselves they should just not impose their crapy ideas without checking someone posts.
chalo choro yaar i know bro how was it in Khi but thanks God and then Altaf Bhai life is coming back to normal lol.
Why we fight each other. fighting is not good we all friends and we live in peace and not in piece.

People fighting not good for us. It takes heavy on our heart and we get bad by this. We dont do this then we become good people again. So all people my appeal to all people please fight not, because it is not good fight.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
Behn Jee first of all aane k baad Salaam kiya jaata hai :p
Sorry... ;D Assalam o alikum...waise i got scared...i didnt know you fight that much wo bhi jazbati ho ker...next time I get pushed by someone BIG in the train I will use you as my threat.. :p