Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
alpha1980 said:
WHERE IS MY PPR???
first it went to beta's desk for background check, then gamma's desk, both of them signed but then theta slept on it for eta days. When theta woke up he made a delta in the process and send it for review by zeta. Zeta was busy in her makeover, so after careful consideration she decided to call the papers from Doctor Gama and kept file in queve for review till her makeover was over. Finally the file was then moved towards the decision making officer Mr. Omega who will be signing in epsilon days only. Mr. Alpha your file is very close to completion!!!.....

B

bestplace4u

alpha1980 said:
Yaar kaha jaanna ha bus idhar udhar. CHC khamoosh hogai ha aur ap sonaoee whats up with Karach. Be safe.
haan yaar kiya karen bas ghar pe beth k movies dekh raha hoon bahar tou jaa nahi sakte

B

bestplace4u

KAAMIA72 said:
first it went to beta's desk for background check, then gamma's desk, both of them signed but then theta slept on it for eta days. When theta woke up he made a delta in the process and send it for review by zeta. Zeta was busy in her makeover, so after careful consideration she decided to call the papers from Doctor Gama and kept file in queve for review till her makeover was over. Finally the file was then moved towards the decision making officer Mr. Omega who will be signing in epsilon days only. Mr. Alpha your file is very close to completion!!!.....
lol ;D

M

Mafia

bestplace4u said:
If you go back to my previous posts, i never cursed or accused em, I am a professional and I understand the priorities of work,
I never blamed CHC ISB on working slow, I myself so far sent only 1 email to CHC during 16 months, so u better swallow our own saliva and mucus which u have been spitting around here. Before taking any wrong perception about anyone read their history first or keep ur wide mouth shut.
Mr. I didn't abuse at you. Mind your tone please. And about swallowing, if your understanding is “That” good with metaphors, then best of luck.

That message I posted, was an effort to make people not to get dishearten while thinking about their preposterously long wait. I just wanted people “NOT” to stuck up with the thing you said in your post, and I am going to quote that here; “So what will high commission staff will do. just except the fact and wait, we all are PAKISTANIS.” (By the way, its Accept, not except). Mind you as much as we know how vulnerable one's mind is, when it comes to bifurcation of Facts, people do begin to think that, that is the fact, when its clearly not.

I guess its my mistake to use your post as a shoulder to gun down such suspicious about “Slow process due to the fact that we are Pakistanis” Coz I only met people around here that have minds broader then a football field. So I'll classify this incident as a one off.

Hope you wont quote my message any further and carry on, beside, even if you do, I'll have far more important things to worry.

B

bestplace4u

Mafia said:
Mr. I didn't abuse at you. Mind your tone please. And about swallowing, if your understanding is “That” good with metaphors, then best of luck.

That message I posted, was an effort to make people not to get dishearten while thinking about their preposterously long wait. I just wanted people “NOT” to stuck up with the thing you said in your post, and I am going to quote that here; “So what will high commission staff will do. just except the fact and wait, we all are PAKISTANIS.” (By the way, its Accept, not except). Mind you as much as we know how vulnerable one's mind is, when it comes to bifurcation of Facts, people do begin to think that, that is the fact, when its clearly not.

I guess its my mistake to use your post as a shoulder to gun down such suspicious about “Slow process due to the fact that we are Pakistanis” Coz I only met people around here that have minds broader then a football field. So I'll classify this incident as a one off.

Hope you wont quote my message any further and carry on, beside, even if you do, I'll have far more important things to worry.
greatttt then keep urself busy in other important things and never bother to quote my posts.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinajameel1984 said:
Batch (Jan 2010 – August 2010) – The following cases are pending due to the following reasons:

1 - Sunshine / Sponsoring Husband / AOR – Jan 2010 / Waiting for PPR since Jan 2011
2 - Wes786 / Sponsoring Wife / AOR-March 2010 / Waiting for PPR since June 2011.
3 - Saggit_16 & 19 / Sponsored by Wife / AOR – Mar 2010 / Waiting for Re-Med + PPR since Mar 2010
4 - Kaamia72/ Sponsored by Husband/ AOR-March 2010/ Waiting for PPR since May 2011.
5 - Bestplace4u / Sponsored by Wife / AOR – June 2010 / Waiting for Re-Med since May 2011
6 - Alpha1980 / Sponsored by Wife / AOR – July 2010 / Waiting for PPR since mid of June 2011
7 – Ainy Inam / Sponsored by Husband / AOR July 2010 / Waiting for PPR since July 2011
8 - Khan82/ Sponsored by Husband / AOR – Aug 2010 / Waiting for PPR since mid of June 2011
9 - fazaidi / Sponsoring Wife / AOR - Aug 2010 / Waiting for rePCC, IMM forms and Re-Med since August 2010
10 - Mafia / Sponsored by Wife / AOR August 2010/ Waiting for Remed and/or PPR since June 30, 2011

Sunshine,Wes786,Kaamia72, Alpha1980, Ainy Inam, Khan82 are expected to receive PPR in July !

Torwi is requested to share her timeline so that I can update the same here.
INSHALLAH :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umme said:
sis ainy inam did u come to kno about ur tracking number or remedical results reached india?
NOT YET.........AND I DONT KNW ABT MY MDCL RESULT :(

A

alpha1980

Very quit forum today... Whats up guys .. Jin ka PPR agai ha wo tu ab hum loggo sa ankh bi nahi milata... :(

A

alpha1980

ainy inam said:
NOT YET.........AND I DONT KNW ABT MY MDCL RESULT :(
Ap ka Dr na ap ko tracking # kyo nahi diya.. U should call Dr everyday to get your tracking #

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Mafia said:
Do we have ignore button here? :-X

Relax boys ... We all come here looking for answers and help each other out. So don't take the frustration out on each other. Both of you are in your final stages of sponsorship, so just chill out yaar :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
alpha1980 said:
Very quit forum today... Whats up guys .. Jin ka PPR agai ha wo tu ab hum loggo sa ankh bi nahi milata... :(
Aap say Aankh milaney kay liey hum jo hain .. It sounds so HOMO ... LOL

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Ap ka Dr na ap ko tracking # kyo nahi diya.. U should call Dr everyday to get your tracking #
OKZ I WILL CALL AGAIN.........WASAY NEW DEHLI TAK TO PHUNCH GAYA HO GA NA????