+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
yaar wes brother, did ur wife take negative with u for the medical, cuz they require on the letter? PLz advise!
Yes she actually found a studio that still provided negatives and she took them with her and they even asked for it. But if you don't have them I think they just do something else from their end. I don't think its a strict requirement anymore since no one has the older technology. So ask them before if they require them or not before going for the appointment

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your wife needs to send a letter to CHC with medical receipt copy attached. Send it after after one week so they can confirm the receipt of medical.

Desi_Canadian said:
my wife doesn't get medical's confirmation paper from doctor.The doctor told her that we are going to send your report.the question is my wife how will know they (CHC-ISB) got my wife medical's report.Please let me know about that.
Thanks.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Yes she actually found a studio that still provided negatives and she took them with her and they even asked for it. But if you don't have them I think they just do something else from their end. I don't think its a strict requirement anymore since no one has the older technology. So ask them before if they require them or not before going for the appointment
DMP told her no worries if u dont have it! but letter u showed me said it thats why i asked!

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Wes sahab lagta hai lunch break par hain .....

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
larki walay bhe tyar nahi hotay jis tarha CHC walay nai ho rahay. q k aysay be cases howay hay k shadi kar k or sab kar k log wapis nahi aye to larki walay bhe dartay hay islye sirf nikkha he kartay hay jaisay mera case hay i tried to convince them but they didn't agree finally i did nikkah only

if i get any objection i have same situation like jani99, but i am planning to satisfy CHC to send more proof after 8 months.

ch33rez said:
so what ? dont you wanna be with ur wife or ur only motive is VISA (i hope so its not). they all are giving you the correct suggestion that go rukhsati (sortout issues if you have them with ur inlaws).

J

jani99

anzee said:
larki walay bhe tyar nahi hotay jis tarha CHC walay nai ho rahay. q k aysay be cases howay hay k shadi kar k or sab kar k log wapis nahi aye to larki walay bhe dartay hay islye sirf nikkha he kartay hay jaisay mera case hay i tried to convince them but they didn't agree finally i did nikkah only

if i get any objection i have same situation like jani99, but i am planning to satisfy CHC to send more proof after 8 months.
Good to know that I am not alone in this situation...

yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it a good idea to send documents such as phonebills, gift reciept, snapshot of emails voluntarily to CHC-Islamabad or Should i wait until they ask for it ?

Any suggestions ??????????

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
yago said:
Is it a good idea to send documents such as phonebills, gift reciept, snapshot of emails voluntarily to CHC-Islamabad or Should i wait until they ask for it ?

It always a good idea to send more proof voluntarily.. Go ahead and send it if you have some..!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yago said:

Yago Paa G, send every thing as soon as you can with out their request. Otherwise if they send the request letter than its a wait of 45 days. Since they review the file after 8-9 month. I suggest send one courier every 3 months which include last 3 month bills and communication.

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Kasam se bhai, Hello & welcome on the forum. Please submitt your application and than go back to PK and perform your rukhsati otherwise after 10 month you will see another surprice from them. Which I have already seen from them, now I am going to PK this month to perform rukhsati. Kasam se hum sub ki marriage holy & genuine hy but you cannt conveince the mission office. Good luck

Thank you 124, wes786 and everyone else for warm welcome and getting right to business. ;). I'm wondering that anyone who has done nikkah and not rukhsati get objection ?? My engagement ceremony and nikkah ceremony is a day apart. 100+ people on engagement ceremony and 300+ people on nikkah ceremony. Got tons of pictures. My marriage was completely arranged but I have emails and cards and telephone card records so far and I'm planning to keep everything saved for proof. Also, she is a relative, like her father and my father are cousins. It is genuine enough I guess. Lol. But I think I'm just dreaming that everything is fine and dandy. I should listen to more experienced people like you guys.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kasam_se said:
Thank you 124, wes786 and everyone else for warm welcome and getting right to business. ;). I'm wondering that anyone who has done nikkah and not rukhsati get objection ?? My engagement ceremony and nikkah ceremony is a day apart. 100+ people on engagement ceremony and 300+ people on nikkah ceremony. Got tons of pictures. My marriage was completely arranged but I have emails and cards and telephone card records so far and I'm planning to keep everything saved for proof. Also, she is a relative, like her father and my father are cousins. It is genuine enough I guess. Lol. But I think I'm just dreaming that everything is fine and dandy. I should listen to more experienced people like you guys.
Good to know that Bhai.I had engagement than had full wedding but No rukhsati so no Reception (Valima) we known to each other family since childhood as family friends. close to 150 peoples participate and its done at Marriage hall. I sent 65 pic's which include before marriage as family pic's and after I came back my wife's pic;s with my family. Plus my sister got married a week before me and her file is also at CHC, so gave cross reference for both wedding. Attached 8 months phn bill,almost every thing possibly I cane. joint life insurance, joint retirment plan and joint medical coverage all documents. But all went useless and still they have a doubt. it was 10 month at that time since they place the file for interview now its has been 17 months and they have not done the interview and reason for interview as per caips note "To test relationship BONAFIDE if they are serious about their relation"

Basically indirectly they are spying on you and looking for marriage consumption proof.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
DMP told her no worries if u dont have it! but letter u showed me said it thats why i asked!
Yeah thats a standard letter they send everyone and its old so. In these times they don't have the negatives anymore and as I said they don't need them they just do something at the hospital during xray which is equivalent of having negatives or something. So don't worry about it too much!

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you All....I am planning to travel by end of this month :) After Decision made it took a week to get the Passport back

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
yago said:

Its always good to send them voluntarily at least once and then wait until they ask for it..Because too many proofs also gives them a negatice idea of may be the applicant is too anxious to go to Canada and collecting these documents just to prove the genuinity... So do it once and then wait until they ask for it. I did the same after my visit to wife I sent everything voluntarily and then got my caips and it had no objection about the relationship...