+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Kasam_se said:
Thank you 124, wes786 and everyone else for warm welcome and getting right to business. ;). I'm wondering that anyone who has done nikkah and not rukhsati get objection ?? My engagement ceremony and nikkah ceremony is a day apart. 100+ people on engagement ceremony and 300+ people on nikkah ceremony. Got tons of pictures. My marriage was completely arranged but I have emails and cards and telephone card records so far and I'm planning to keep everything saved for proof. Also, she is a relative, like her father and my father are cousins. It is genuine enough I guess. Lol. But I think I'm just dreaming that everything is fine and dandy. I should listen to more experienced people like you guys.
Yes alot of people with Nikah only cases have received objections to provide more evidence. Some have done rukhsati tu prove it and some have sent all the in going relationship proofs like emails, phone bills (prepaid phone cards are not considered as proof), make sure you have call logs that shows your number dialing your spouse number, date, time etc. visiting proofs such as tickets, boarding passes, passport stamps money transfer receipts. and send them a strong cover letter explaining why you didn't have a rukhsati after wedding. Things should be alright if you follow these steps. Save everything possible!

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
wes786 said:
Yes alot of people with Nikah only cases have received objections to provide more evidence. Some have done rukhsati tu prove it and some have sent all the in going relationship proofs like emails, phone bills (prepaid phone cards are not considered as proof), make sure you have call logs that shows your number dialing your spouse number, date, time etc. visiting proofs such as tickets, boarding passes, passport stamps money transfer receipts. and send them a strong cover letter explaining why you didn't have a rukhsati after wedding. Things should be alright if you follow these steps. Save everything possible!

What a useless shameful way to humiliate it is. They are dictating how we want to live? That is rediculous. I'm sure there are cases where people have married for visa only but at the same time I'm 100% positive that India has 10 maybe even 100 times more fake marriage cases than Pakistan, yet their boat is floating just fine. Its injustice and at some level even racial profiling. I hope they don't mess with me on this because I won't have any problem taking them to the court.
Maybe I should start working on the case right now so that in 10 months I'm ready.

J

jani99

Kasam_se said:
What a useless shameful way to humiliate it is. They are dictating how we want to live? That is rediculous. I'm sure there are cases where people have married for visa only but at the same time I'm 100% positive that India has 10 maybe even 100 times more fake marriage cases than Pakistan, yet their boat is floating just fine. Its injustice and at some level even racial profiling. I hope they don't mess with me on this because I won't have any problem taking them to the court.
Maybe I should start working on the case right now so that in 10 months I'm ready.
Kasam se, Good call...

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Wes Sahab, Did you TCS the re meds receipt, faxed it or emailed it???

What is the best way to communicate with them. Merey woh kissi email ka jawab nahin deytey!!

Recently I have been faxing them all and every thing. Atleast koye uth kar ja kar file mein papers tu insert karey gaa na.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kasam_se said:
Kasam Se Bhai. Sade naal hand shake karo I like brave peoples. I was having the same thinking. That I will rock & roll but my experience said if you have solid proof on the file they will not neither approve nor will reject the case so that you can drag to court but infact simply says interview required which they will also not do.
They will put the file on aside and do nothing let the applicant suffer trust me its been 17 months and they said interview required but hard to give any date. They know 95% things are there but wont take any chance for the remaining 5% you can say this racial, discrimination or insane what ever term you like to use.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
dear wes786,

please can u share ur timeline?? my case is also wife case which was filed in jan 2010. i got a objection letter saying my nikkah doc is not correct coz nikkah was done over the phone and n0o wakil was appointed for the groom. the molvi saab misguided us saying wakil is not needed . now we have addressed their concerns. we got email saying file is in que to be reveiwed by immigration officer. HOW MUCH TIME IS MORE? no remed is done yet. expired in oct 2010.

NOW THEY DONT REPLY TO MY EMAILS:(((( IM DISTRESSED BEYOND BELIEF :((( PLEASE COMMENT

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simba said:
dear wes786,
please can u share ur timeline?? my case is also wife case which was filed in jan 2010. i got a objection letter saying my nikkah doc is not correct coz nikkah was done over the phone and n0o wakil was appointed for the groom. the molvi saab misguided us saying wakil is not needed . now we have addressed their concerns. we got email saying file is in que to be reveiwed by immigration officer. HOW MUCH TIME IS MORE? no remed is done yet. expired in oct 2010.
NOW THEY DONT REPLY TO MY EMAILS:(((( IM DISTRESSED BEYOND BELIEF :((( PLEASE COMMENT
Sad to hear that Bhai. What about If you go to PK now and reperform the Nikah with full shadi as that may resolve the issue.

Those cases through which they are pissed off normaly they dont want to touch unless more proof and documents are provided. Same here with me. Remedical/repcc/IMM forums done in Oct 2010 since than no update other than saying interview required but in reality I know they even dont open my file.

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Lagta hai Wes sahab is snoozing after lunch ..... ::) ::)

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
ONE 2 KA 4,

Do you mind sharing your time line. When did your re meds and re pcc took place. Did they ask for re med before re pcc and imm forms.

Why are they asking you for an interview? Are you a nikah only case!!

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
ANY GOOD NEWS?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TGIF said:
ONE 2 KA 4,

Do you mind sharing your time line. When did your re meds and re pcc took place. Did they ask for re med before re pcc and imm forms.
No Bhai I dont mind. Below is my timeline:

APP CPC-M: Dec 2009
Transfer & AOR:Jan 2010
Remedical -Repcc-IMM forms- Objection: Oct 2010 (Med & PCC actuall expiry date was Nov 2010)
Last reviewd: Dec 2010 and placed in interview.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
TGIF said:
Wes Sahab, Did you TCS the re meds receipt, faxed it or emailed it???

What is the best way to communicate with them. Merey woh kissi email ka jawab nahin deytey!!

Recently I have been faxing them all and every thing. Atleast koye uth kar ja kar file mein papers tu insert karey gaa na.
TCS and emailed the scanned copies.

Emailing should be good, however, you should not flood their inbox with too many email or your will go to the ignore list. I have sent 4 emails in my last 16 months of processing and received a reply everytime including the one I sent last night about proof for remedical. Faxing should be good enough too as long as you have labelled your papers properly so they know which file to put it in...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Kasam_se said:
Thats the worst part about it, unless the case is rejected you can't file an apeal!

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
No Bhai I dont mind. Below is my timeline:

APP CPC-M: Dec 2009
Transfer & AOR:Jan 2010
Remedical -Repcc-IMM forms- Objection: Oct 2010 (Med & PCC actuall expiry date was Nov 2010)
Last reviewd: Dec 2010 and placed in interview.
Your re meds were before repcc and imm forms.