+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

J

jani99

wes786 said:
Thats normal, I don't think that you have done the rukhsati either right? If you want this process to go smooth you need to provide enough evidence that the relationship is genuine. Alot of people here who didn't have the rukhsati done received letter like that and they had to either get the rukhsati done or provide more proofs, such as emails, chats, phone call logs, visit proofs, money transfer receipts etc.
I have not done ruksati... The only thing I can provide them is screen shot of couple of emails... We stopped talking on the phone 8 months ago and ufone gives you only last 3 months record.... We have not exchanged any card or birthday card, I have not sent her any money so I don't have any proof that i m supporting her...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jani99 said:
I have not done ruksati... The only thing I can provide them is screen shot of couple of emails... We stopped talking on the phone 8 months ago and ufone gives you only last 3 months record.... We have not exchanged any card or birthday card, I have not sent her any money so I don't have any proof that i m supporting her...
Then I am afraid bro, you are in a very tough situation. Either you get the rukhsati done and provide them the proof that your relationship is ongoing and you are still interesred to settle in Canada, or you give them what you have and they will make their decision based on what you have provided. GoodLuck!

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
wes786 said:
Aayega aayega, hamara tu abhi tak PPR bhi nahi aya...
wes bhai PPR ke baad wait zayada bher jata hai..

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
i am talking with my wife,,she told that doctor didnt give me any report conformation's paper.the doctor told her that we are going to send them.becuase this forum for us which we need to fill it up and then send to india.She doesnt recieve any paper from Doctor.which she can'nt send to them.What can i do.

J

jani99

wes786 said:
Then I am afraid bro, you are in a very tough situation. Either you get the rukhsati done and provide them the proof that your relationship is ongoing and you are still interesred to settle in Canada, or you give them what you have and they will make their decision based on what you have provided. GoodLuck!
Thank u wes786...

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
ch33rez said:
wes bhai PPR ke baad wait zayada bher jata hai..
agreed !
yarrr kahan say pata chalay ga any idea?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jani99 said:
Bhai you should have done soo but on the other hand even if you had done above or byond that still there is no gurantee that they will be conveince. I had provided more than that but we have to admit your kismat does play role regardless how precautious and smart we are.

Bhai what have you thought or are planing to respond them.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
jani99 said:
I have received a letter in which they said that Marriage is not genuine based on the evidence you have sent in the past... They need more info of emails, text messages, money transfer etc and they also asked to fill up those stupid forms which we already did when we submitted the application...

Imm008, Imm008 schedule 1, Imm5464 and another form for Pakistani nationals only...

They have given us only 45 days to response...
Dont send this letter to me...i have one of my own...I got the SAME letter last month...and the letter reads "marriage MAY not be genuine" so you can still prove them that they are wrong...is the letter also asking you for updated PCC? submit whatever you have asap, PCC MUST...and if you dont have enough proof then decide on a rukhsati date and tell them that you will be going back around that time for rukhsati and will send more proofs...they have been sending these letters to the Nikah cases now..Good Luck!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jani99 said:
You have to understand bro, thats exactly what they are trying to control Fraud marriages. Applicants that just do Nikah to enter CANADA for immigration purposes and as soon as they land they don't know the sponsor. Havn't you heard all the stories and documentry on TV they have been showing about fraud marraiges and marriages of convenience.... You are saying that you have only done Nikah, you havn't been with you wife after the wedding, you don't have any photos, not many emails, you haven't been talking to your wife for the last 8 months then what are they suppose to believe? You are giving them a hint yourself.

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
mariah said:
agreed !
yarrr kahan say pata chalay ga any idea?
i dono mariah.. hope atleast next week decision made update hojaye, coz jo main ne observe kiya hai recently woh yeh ke pehle status update ho raha hai phr within 10 days passport aa raha hai..

or i m thinking to email them and asked them ke did they get medical or not?? :S

J

jani99

Tor-wi said:
Dont send this letter to me...i have one of my own...I got the SAME letter last month...and the letter reads "marriage MAY not be genuine" so you can still prove them that they are wrong...is the letter also asking you for updated PCC? submit whatever you have asap, PCC MUST...and if you dont have enough proof then decide on a rukhsati date and tell them that you will be going back around that time for rukhsati and will send more proofs...they have been sending these letters to the Nikah cases now..Good Luck!
Yeah, they have asked for a new PCC... I will not be doing any ruksati whether I get the visa or not... I have some issues with my in laws so I wont do the ruksati at any cost...

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
Desi_Canadian said:
i am talking with my wife,,she told that doctor didnt give me any report conformation's paper.the doctor told her that we are going to send them.becuase this forum for us which we need to fill it up and then send to india.She doesnt recieve any paper from Doctor.which she can'nt send to them.What can i do.
bro they dont give any confirmation letter, all ur wife would get is only Payment Receipt from them which she can send it to CHC-ISB.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jani99 said:
Yeah, they have asked for a new PCC... I will not be doing any ruksati whether I get the visa or not... I have some issues with my in laws so I wont do the ruksati at any cost...
Ok if you are not planning to do rukhsati and you are still interested in calling her to Canada, you have to provide as many proofs as you can to defend that your case is genuine. I wish you good luck man!